Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Serious Expansions Victim
Richard Wrote:
Free Wrote:
Quote:"Such postings constitute libel and verbal harassment which are illegal."
So why have not the websites of Expansions and David Icke already been taken down? Hmmm...
Because stew is a bullsh*t artist. He likes to BS people telling them things like the FBI, DHS, and the police will get them if they don't play ball with stew.
Put a hard ass lawyer on their websites for a while and you could have a thousand people nailing them in court.

When it comes to stew BSing people he reminds me of Archie Bunker. Archie would always claim stupid things he said were in the bible but they weren't. Stew is always claiming things are against the law but they're not.

Richard Wrote:When it comes to stew BSing people he reminds me of Archie Bunker. Archie would always claim stupid things he said were in the bible but they weren't. Stew is always claiming things are against the law but they're not.
It would still be interesting to do the job, and I'm sure there are people who could go that far. But then again, they probably wouldn't care much about a deranged liar anyway. They would feel very sad for him.

The Swindlers aren't exactly:

- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Mental Health Counselors.

- Board certified experts on traumatic stress as well as certified in acute traumatic stress management.

Other people are, such as Sandra Ingerman for example, just in case someone needs professional help.

http://www.sandraingerman.com/

Thanks guys, I encourage everyone to contact Rick Ross about these criminals so we can file a joint law suit and sue them for everything their worth. They belong homeless or in jail. Lets make justice a reality for them and prevent others from being victims of their psychopath therapy.

I never had Schizophrenia before I met them only after their sick therapy. At this point I really question and doubt that I actually have it. I blame my mom's death partially on them and people like them.

Hi mmasters, welcome to the forum.

The link you posted on the Rick Ross forum to this thread is not accessible for  people not registered to this forum. The introduction threads are not for the public.

That leaves the question who told s/j about what you posted here....

"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

MM, I just posted a reply re the RR in the closed section. Some guidelines to help get the most out of posting on RR.:)

Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:That leaves the question who told s/j about what you posted here....

One of S/J's paid or voluntary lackies / informants that visits this forum just for that  purpose....creeps.

Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:The link you posted on the Rick Ross forum to this thread is not accessible for  people not registered to this forum. The introduction threads are not for the public.

Actually, GWSOL, all you need to do is register a new account here and you get access to the new members forum.

Well....I kind of knew that before. :D My question was not "how", but "who", as in "who exactly". I think if you study the logs who accessed what, you will find out who it is, as I think that person also has access to the restricted part of the forum.

[user=1703]Jacaranda[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:The link you posted on the Rick Ross forum to this thread is not accessible for  people not registered to this forum. The introduction threads are not for the public.

Actually, GWSOL, all you need to do is register a new account here and you get access to the new members forum.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI