Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue moon on New Year’s Eve
Nope. Typical January weather . I'm still trying to catch up on the days to a bit too. I'm just a day off and that was ahead.I keep thinking today is Saturday.:D

Today is saturday...lol. its not just the weather, the color of the sky has changed, and the cloud formation is also very different, it feels changed as a whole, and even the birds have altered, even my dogs are unusually calm, except for my big boy hurting his leg having an anxiety attack with the thunder.

If I had to say off the top of my head, I seriously feel like there has been a time shift!

Maybe its just me.

Definitely a shift . Don't know about time though. It's funny you mentioned that because I wasremembering that in 1990 NewYears Blue Moon I recall feeling like time had shifted.

I 've been feeling like something has shifted ( for lack of a better term) for a little while now. 

That’s interesting, because I tried to think back once you mentioned 1990, that was not a good year for me, but just can not recall feeling, ohh I wish I took notes. I will take a look where the planets were at the time. I am glad you remember it helps us both….

My thoughts are if there was indeed a shift it probably took place earlier in the year .

There are similarities

Both have

Sun in Capricorn

Moon in cancer (very interesting)

Venus in Capricorn

And both have a new moon eclipse on the 15th of January! And this year there is also a full moon eclipse on the 30th.

Please tell me more on your thoughts about the shift earlier in the year.

What comes to mind immediately is having the same feeling ( or possibly awareness) that there was a shift in late 1971. The awareness was in 1971 but I'm thinking the shift  would have taken place in 1970  somewhere around the Kent State shootings,  May 4th of that year.

I am not familiar with that shooting, and definitely can not think back to 71, I was a toddler! But it does make a lot of sense because that was a time of transition, especially for women, what month do you feel the change happened, because I definitely agree last year (funny saying that) was a big shift in consciousness, and I felt that mid- to late in the year, July through to October. And that is when I noticed the change of color in the sky, and to be honest I feel like a bit of nutter, I ask people and they have not noticed but bringing it to their attention they agree!  or are they?

Yes  possibly mid September  thru October.

I will never forget Kent State . On that day the whole world changed. Perhaps it's the trauma , perhaps it's a shift in consciousness that trauma can bring but I noticed that it was like a switch was turned on and everything changed. That was the real day the "music died". This was the day that war was declared on the heart and soul of America. And that's really not a political statement.*******************************************************************
Kent State

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mid-j9Ki4...re=related

Tell me this wasn't ritual.

What did you feel MN? explain the energy to me if thats ok with you?