Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue moon on New Year’s Eve
What did you feel MN? explain the energy to me if thats ok with you?

September thru October was chaos energy. It may take time for me to be able to articulate what I felt.

Yes exactly the same, so much did not make sense and did you continually question what the heck! I was totally happy to see the end of 2009, perhaps that is why the energy fizzled because so many welcomed it, the new year a change and hope for something better, many people had difficulties in 2009..

Yes it literally felt like two different worlds were happening simultaneously. Or at least the awareness of such. It was crazy time:D

I stayed up till 4am last night.. Seemed extra quiet and i was less curious about the outside world. I did feel all day yesterday and today as if i was missing a day.

Quote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mid-j9Ki4...re=related

Tell me this wasn't ritual.

BTW... May 5th 1970 GMT was the astronomical ritual time of Beltane as it is known.The astronomical  times are the times that are utilized by those behind the scenes whose names  and faces you won't know.They will not seek nor accept recognition.

Yes MN, it was a crazy time, and I kept thinking what is going to happen next! Interesting info.

It is also interesting what you are feeling William, I was thinking about this topic and let me ask you both-

If there has been no time shift, (but I do think there was) what do you think makes us feel like days are missing, because logically what makes a Monday actually Monday? And so on.

Astrojewels Wrote:Today is saturday...lol. its not just the weather, the color of the sky has changed, and the cloud formation is also very different, it feels changed as a whole, and even the birds have altered, even my dogs are unusually calm, except for my big boy hurting his leg having an anxiety attack with the thunder.

If I had to say off the top of my head, I seriously feel like there has been a time shift!

Maybe its just me.

You had asked about the color of the sky before. I haven't noticed a change, at least not yet. But I'm not sure what to look for.

As for the blue moon in the 90's, that was the beginning of Japan's economic issues. The beginning of the lost decade. Hasn't really recovered since. Many of the things that took place to bring it about,as well as during, are said by some sharp eyed honest economists to be taking place now. Perhaps this is the begining of our "lost decade" here.  Oh it was also before Bush 1 declared The New World Order was close. You know the points of light bs and all.

Well Anu, I am starting to think its just my crazy mind, because no one else seems to notice the sky, where I live there is no pollution so the surroundings are pretty much as natural as you can get, so I am just going to forget it for awhile, either till someone else sees it or they all forget about me mentioning it!

That is interesting info about Japan, and yes now you mention it, it does feel like a lost decade, very good point, what other things come to mind about this time for you?

Somethings up.

All i can say is... buckle your seatbelts, because we're going one helluva rollercoaster ride....

Since that norway spiral, SHHTF...

I've noticed a shift in dimensions, not sure if anyone else has noticed, but somehow.....it seems as reality has altered..

All the best in 2010 for everyone :)