Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue moon on New Year’s Eve
 Yes, I know the feeling. :) I equate the not wanting to let it out as being cautious.

Yes MN, I have learned never to be too excited about anything or you are really setting yourself up for failure, but we have a lot going on this year, and I am actually looking forward to some change. Long time coming but its coming… crossed fingers!

Well could this be what I have experienced?

Dimensional shift or the expansion of human consciousness..... either way, for me, its definately not the usual 'earth'...

I connect with what you are saying...something has shifted, can't put my finger on it yet.

Consciousness at critical mass or nearing?

Nicely put MN, and Yes rod, development of human consciousness. We have created a society of compressed stress, totally unnatural to our body rhythm, and we are paying the price!

I said a couple of years ago, and I do not want to turn this into an astro thread, but astrologically the planets indicate a great separation is going to occur, but energetically, and this is happening now. This is why the increase in people with psychiatric problems, aneurisms and strokes/head/brain disorders.

AJ,Will you elaborate on the below  in the astrology section?Please?:)
Quote:but astrologically the planets indicate a great separation is going to occur

MN,

I posted something there, it is from 2008, let me know what you think or how the past couple of years have felt to you in this cycle?