Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue moon on New Year’s Eve
I can't say that I noticed many changes. About the only thing that I thought was odd was the last week before New Years I felt extremely tired and at times it was a struggle to stay awake. I was getting my normal amount of sleep, so this wasn't due to a lack of sleep. The only thing I can figure is it was heavy ELF being used in this area. We had a blizzard on New Years day and since then I don't feel tired anymore. My guess is they were using lots of ELF to create this blizzard. Or the blizzard is a side effect of something else they were doing with ELF.

Per the sky...In my view the sky hasn't been the same since the early '70's .I haven't observed any changes in the animals. As Richard mentioned I also went through a period just very recently where I felt sleepy and drained even with a normal amount of sleep. Also it was difficult to feel warm despite the room temperature. Other people mentioned this as well and like Richard I attributed to the amping of ELF.

I  don't feel that I missed a day or time really. It's more like there was a hiccough in time. A slip or a "wrinkle". I did notice a cluster of deja vu the past two months.

Has anyone noticed an unusual amount of " missing "objects recently? If so what were they? 

So many people felt that draining energy leading into the 31st/1st, and I think that draining energy is ELF, but to add, it is a frequency change due to the numerological energy of this year on top of our time/dimension change late last year.

No MN I have nothing missing, what is missing for you?  

I have nothing missing either. Just checking. :)

What made you ask that MN? something you know?

Reportedly ,in a dimensional shift ,anything that isn't of earth materials ,or natural materials, anything synthetic, will disappear.

Alllegedly the Taos Indians anticipate a dimensional shift and have laws against using synthetic materials on the Taos pueblo. 

Interesting, even though the term ‘dimensional shift’ is used, I don’t believe we have actually experienced such a thing, I feel we have moved through to a higher consciousness, or gone up a notch collectively, its so hard to put into words and the new year celebrations proved that as they were relatively quiet.

Considering the energy that the illuminati had to play with! So this alone has me wondering why?

I don't believe we experienced a dimensional shift either though if there was one may it be  gradual.:shock: I agree that there has been a shift in collective consciousness.

Quote:Considering the energy that the illuminati had to play with! So this alone has me wondering why?
Because we are more powerful .

Yes MN, the peas know that, but we are small fish in a shark pond, so I have this internal excitement that I do not want to let out, because I am having a bit of solo party! There was such a dull moment of energy not so long ago, but now so many people are feeling uplifted and good.