Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do not trust iqhunk
The Swerdlows have been programming weak minded people from the astral and they got to iqhunk. He's now a traitor and backstabber. He can't be trusted. He's like the Swerdlows now. Friendship means nothing to him. He'll stab you in the back whenever he see's fit. Spreading truth no longer means anything to him. He'll say whatever it takes to lead people astray. It's sad that he's now programmed to be this way. He was once a good guy. He's a good example of how the Swerdlows can program people to change from good to bad.

Well, according to iq, he has been so busy keeping tabs on this forum, he has ignored the amount of time that he could have spent paying attention, to his own spiritual progress and opportunity to share wisdom.

So that i can't imagine him bejng anything other than what he is.

PurplePebble Wrote:Well, according to iq, he has been so busy keeping tabs on this forum, he has ignored the amount of time that he could have spent paying attention, to his own spiritual progress and opportunity to share wisdom.

So that i can't imagine him bejng anything other than what he is.
That's true, he's spent more time being a rat than working on his own spiritual progress. He isn't looking at things correctly. While we're all working on our own spiritual progress we're also helping people not to fall into traps of disinformation like the Swerdlows, Icke, Jones, and many others. So instead of being selfish and only working on ourselves, we're also helping other people. :)

What is so ridiculous to me is that although Janet writes what she does, powerful philosphies that are not her own, she does not live by it at all. She just spews it out, making people think that her and SS are this amazing couple that are so far advanced and we are so lucky to have them in our lives to "gift" us with their philosophy and teachings all the while doing the opposite. It took me quite a while to figure this out.

If IQ would spend a week with them, he would realize that the "pearls" that drop from Janet's lips are total bs. Total!!! She is cold and cruel, unfeeling, selfish and does not have one ounce of self love. If she would know and acknowledge herself, things might change for them. I don't ever see that happening. She is so deep in her psychosis that I can't see her ever emerging.

SS is just a patsy for her, he is insignificant in his dealings with her. She has the power and she uses it. He has no where to go and is just hanging around until the well dries up. They have no marriage, in any way, shape or form. That I know for a fact, from them. What a nasty joke they are pulling on people. I must say, they can be very good at it until you spend some time with them. Then it all falls apart at the seams. Jacaranda and I saw it and many others did too.

The house is a hell hole, dirty, dogs all over the place fighting constantly, tearing at each others throats. What a truthful outpicturing of the family there. They have 4 large dogs that they keep in the kitchen. Dog hair all over the place, in your food, on the table, it can be disgusting. 4 cats that roam the house and last I was there all you can smell when you walk in is animals. Janet is not much of a housekeeper, LOL. She wants to pretend she is perfect, but it is all show. It will bite her in the butt one day.

Richard, your last post is all about the Swerdlows and I take your word on it.
However, that does not match the title of the forum.
Only being new here, from what I have read from iq, he does not agree with the Swerdlows according to who and what they are now that the truth is coming out, but he does agree with some of their techniques and beliefs, stolen or not.
I don't understand this turn against iq, when I see him, (as many others here),  believed 100% in the Swerdlows, and iq is now only using and promoting what he finds to be truthful and helpful.
Shoot the messenger all you want, the Swerdlows are lying con-artists, but some of their stolen ideas do ring true.
I have been away and may have missed something, correct me if I am wrong.

iq is a snake in sheeps clothing just like the swerdlows.Always has been.

He has exposed himself namaste on the Expansions site and elsewhere.

namaste Wrote:Richard, your last post is all about the Swerdlows and I take your word on it.
Only being new here, from what I have read from iq, he does not agree with the Swerdlows according to who and what they are now that the truth is coming out, but he does agree with some of their techniques and beliefs, stolen or not.
I don't understand this turn against iq, when I see him, (as many others here),  believed 100% in the Swerdlows, and iq is now only using and promoting what he finds to be truthful and helpful.
Shoot the messenger all you want, the Swerdlows are lying con-artists, but some of their stolen ideas do ring true.
I don't get what you mean about the name of the forum not matching this topic. A cafe is a place where people hangout and chat. That's what we're doing here.

I don't know what happened to IQ. I use to think of him as a good guy and a friend. I'm guessing the S's got to him and programmed him because now he is kissing their ass and promoting them. The S's got a hold of 3 black magicians to program their enemies. I know that might sound funny to some but what it means is 3 psychics that work in the dark arts.

Of course some of the S's ideas ring true. I've said that many times on this forum. They are like all disinfo agents. They feed you truth sandwiches. Truth on the outside and lies in the middle.

namaste Wrote:Richard, your last post is all about the Swerdlows and I take your word on it.

Hey guys show that post of IQ so it clears people' head like the member namste.

Once they read his post they will understand how this come about.

namste, I can agree with your point easily. Just that some delicate issues are first discussed in the private forum sometimes like this case.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

IQ's post on Dirt on your face in Expansions website.  Interesting he wrote this comment on such a messed up writing of Janet. How upset, she is watching my videos. But I'm speechless. I did had a little bit of faith in him.  BTW, namste, this one is not the post I was talking about earlier.

[Image: 2b66e631e7e5620ab5cf65933f1c2beb?s=40&d=identicon&r=G]

iqhunk says:
POSTED: August 29, 2011 @ 7:28 am

The last 4-5 months, I have seen an exponential increase in the quality and crystal clarity of your writings. I am fully aware of the stressful internet attacks on Expansions since Spring 2011.
I too have heavily criticized some pricing policies but the way in which you have chosen to not reply to hatred with more hatred has been encouraging. Nothing succeeds like forgiveness.

More than 5000 man hours of time must have been spent in plotting and spewing hatred on Expansions.
Time that could instead have been spent on spiritual progress and sharing wisdom.

The Bhgavad Gita has wisdom that when negativity is undeservedly spewed, the equivalent is removed for free from the storehouse of karmic debts in the Causal Body [OverSoul?]

Perhaps this freeing up of karmas/old mind patterns is showing in the writings, or perhaps it is a new resolve to respond to hatred with more good in return.

Whatever it is, I appreciate the new wave of practical and thought provoking essays. I hope you both move on from any previous errors of judgment and increase value for your customers and readers in these exciting times for Humanity.

I also hope your attackers choose to release their inner debris of negativity and move on to more happiness in their lives.

]http://www.expansions.com%2Fdirt-on-your-face-part-2%2F]Log in to Reply[/url]
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

"but the way in which you have chosen to not reply to hatred with more hatred has been encouraging. Nothing succeeds like forgiveness".

Erm Janet has insinuated in radio shows and on the site that ALL of the people who have told of their experiences to do with this expose, are nothing more than damaged, deranged, sexually abused, angry, hateful, jealous, miserable people.

Describe the fake hyperspace site and what that was all about then? An example of forgiveness?

For those of you that were not around during that time, a fake hyperspace site was set up by expansions which contained the most hateful, slanderous accusations and lies about some of the people on this forum... It was taken down because it violated the policies of the hosting site due to the vicious content.