Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expansions.com exposed
Ok, but why those particular symbols? why a t, T, and ankh? What makes them antennae? I'm skeptical these days, so I'm hesitant to take someone elses word about anything without question

And even if Marianne is a very reputable source, I still wouldn't want to use a T bar without understanding it more fully for myself.

I think it represents the Tau Cross, which can mean several things...like the cross of Mithra..Ishtarr..solar gods....calling it a T "Bar" is a spin on the Tau Cross. IMO.

(01-16-2012, 03:21 PM)Lone Wolf Wrote: Ok, but why those particular symbols? why a t, T, and ankh? What makes them antennae? I'm skeptical these days, so I'm hesitant to take someone elses word about anything without question And even if Marianne is a very reputable source, I still wouldn't want to use a T bar without understanding it more fully for myself.

Marianne could explain it better than me. All I know is each faction used their own antennas, so depending on which faction programmed you dictates which antenna you have.

<p>
(01-16-2012, 08:08 PM)Richard Wrote: </p>
<p>
(01-16-2012, 03:21 PM)Lone Wolf Wrote: Ok, but why those particular symbols? why a t, T, and ankh? What makes them antennae? I'm skeptical these days, so I'm hesitant to take someone elses word about anything without question And even if Marianne is a very reputable source, I still wouldn't want to use a T bar without understanding it more fully for myself.
</p>
<p>Marianne could explain it better than me. All I know is each faction used their own antennas, so depending on which faction programmed you dictates which antenna you have.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>T-bar is related to DNA and soul-abilities; It can also used by illuminati for antennae, programming, remote control, matrix-IP, implants etc. It is said, I don't know by who,  T correlates more with Windsor, and ankh more with Rothschild.</p>
<p>altough balancing is still important; use your own frequencies, ways, balancing methods or archetype types which do fit the best with you.</p>
<p>i.e. for archetypes you can try a golden ankh; standing in a full golden tetrahedron; all in goldish-white to prevent programming. Use your own choice or way for balancing.</p>
<p> </p>

<p>double post</p>

<h3 align="center">THE TAU CROSS</h3>
<p>"There are three distinct forms of the cross. The first is called the TAU (more correctly the TAV). It closely resembles the modern letter T, consisting of a horizontal bar resting on a vertical column, the two arms being of equal length. An oak tree cut off some feet above the ground and its upper part laid across the lower in this form was the symbol of the Druid god <em>Hu</em>. It is suspected that this symbol originated among the Egyptians from the spread of the horns of a bull or ram (Taurus or Aries) and the vertical line of its face. This is sometimes designated as the <em>hammer cross</em>, because if held by its vertical base it is not unlike a mallet or gavel. In one of the Qabbalistic Masonic legends, CHiram Abiff is given a hammer in the form of a TAU by his ancestor, Tubal-cain. The TAU cross is preserved to modern Masonry under the symbol of the T square. This appears to be the oldest form of the cross extant.</p>
<p>The TAU cross was inscribed on the forehead of every person admitted into the Mysteries of Mithras. When a king was initiated into the Egyptian Mysteries, the TAU was placed against his lips. It was tattooed upon the bodies of the candidates in some of the American Indian Mysteries. To the Qabbalist, the TAU stood for heaven and the Pythagorean <em>tetractys</em>. The <em>Caduceus</em> of Hermes was an outgrowth of the TAU cross. (See Albert Pike.)"</p>
<p><a href="http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta45.htm">http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta45.htm</a></p>
<p>
(01-16-2012, 05:36 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: I think it represents the Tau Cross, which can mean several things...like the cross of Mithra..Ishtarr..solar gods....calling it a T "Bar" is a spin on the Tau Cross. IMO.
</p>
<p> </p>

<p>
</p>
<p>Lone Wolf, from what I have been told, this T-bar works as an antenna, because when you concentrate on it, you focus your mind on a specific frequency, which acts as an antenna. Or, if you will, what happens is that your mind goes into a certain frequency which can be captured, and which will then allow for programming to enter.</p>
<p>The other thing is that other than an antenna, this exercise also makes you more receptable to receiving programming, which can though also be said about the merger archetype. It does the exact opposite, as it slowly splits your mind to make room for programming. But this splitting is programming itself!</p>
<p>You can look at it from this way: when you do these exercises you have already accepted the possibility that it could work in the way that Stewart and Janet explain they do. All of this is based on hearsay though, as you have little means to verify whether what they say is actually true or not. These exercises then numb you down to a point where you become more receptable to more idiocies. So this is also a form of autohypnosis, except that you don't realize you are doing it.</p>

<p>Thanks everyone. This is interesting info. At least I can do a little research and understand where the whole idea of T bars comes from. Far as what purpose Stewart and Janet were teaching it for, well, that's definitely suspect! I haven't used any of their methods (except for using violet once in a while), because I don't believe they work and as Jaca says, can leave you open for programming.</p>

<p><span style="font-size:small;">Oh, this is rich... </span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:medium;"><strong>"Mind-Pluck 2012   </strong><span style="background-color:#0000ff;font-size:small;"><em>[ you got THAT right]</em></span></span></p>
<div>Our  "Hyperspace/Oversoul Week-long Intensive " is going amazingly</div>
<div>well.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>The participants are a wonderful group of people from all walks of</div>
<div>life and all over the world.  </div>
<div><span style="font-size:medium;"> </span></div>
<div><strong><span style="font-size:small;">Yet, they have one thing in common.  They are here.  Studying. </span></strong></div>
<div><strong><span style="font-size:small;">Intently.  Jumpstarting into 2012 and into life. New. Positive.</span></strong></div>
<div><strong><span style="font-size:small;">Enhanced. Deeper. More soul-satisfying. Understanding. Knowing.</span></strong></div>
<div><strong><span style="font-size:small;">More alert. More protected. More connected.  Self. Oversoul.</span></strong></div>
<div><span style="font-size:small;"><strong>God-Mind.</strong> <span style="background-color:#0000ff;">[So...what are these, trigger phrases? ANYONE? Who talks like this?  NO ONE!]</span></span></div>
<div> </div>
<div>With a new i<strong>nternal</strong> as well as <strong>external</strong> support system.  (Janet e-newsletter - Jan. 2012) <span style="background-color:#0000ff;font-size:small;">[Shoring up the programming are we?]</span></div>
<div> </div>
<p> </p>

<p>Lone Wolf. You mentioned you use the violet. That is the only thing I still use from EXP as a protection. However, that did not originate from Stewart. He teaches it but it came from other sources before him. Sorry I don't know the origin but it is used elsewhere.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Elizabeth just an FYI, I can barely read your highlights.  I use a light blue, dark blue backround.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
As to the T bar info, I stopped years ago. Your insights sound pretty good on antenae.