Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freaky Coincidence Today
Richard - thanks for the help on avatars.  I'm still ploughing thru' all the choices.  So far out of about 1500 I found 4 I like - will have to check sizes, then look some more.

Regarding finishing things, I'm stepping up to say here's another who doesn't always complete projects.  I get very enthusiastic to start with, then it fades - mostly things get put off then I go back later (weeks, months, years, whatever) and finish them.  Sometimes because of fresh ideas, or guilt for slacking, or just plain necessity, I can get thru' stuff that's been left for ages.  Sometimes dreams just seem to fade into oblivion as life gets in the way, then again, maybe it's the mind pattern!

Reader, you sound a little like me. The choices of avatars on the net are overwhelming. I spent a few hours looking at them and had a hell of a time deciding what to use. I finally got tired of looking at them and grabbed a wizard. I have to admit there are some pretty creative people out there. There is a lot of good art work they put into creating avatars. :) 

William Wrote:We have 61 members, 668 topics, 6263 posts.
Yes but,  if you will notice that there is still 6@  6@    6@@@ posts.
DolphinGirl brought us luck and made the 700th topic. The 666 curse is gone for now. :dance:

i like your avatar richard, it suits you, you're like a wise grandpa here at hyperspace :lol:

666 again!

"We have 68 members, 701 topics, 6616 posts.
Please welcome our newest member [user=110]aetherius[/user].

5 users online (3 members, 2 guests, 2 invisible). The most users ever online was 13 on Fri Oct 14th, 2005. The list of members online:"

A grandpa??? I guess I’ll have to find a younger wizard. P-Wink 

Looks like we’ll have to get 2 more members and 384 more posts to get rid of all these 6s.  :)

Im thinking on morphing my avatar into a Hairy Footed Hobbit.

ohhhhh Thekid, love that avatar!    Nice shade of dark sexual red.  I find that color helps with Concentrating for a short time! 

Now we know what’s on your mind William. :naughty: Kid’s avatar looks more orange than red to me. :)

It looks fire red to me!  I need a smoke~

j/k     zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MSN Satanic Coincidence? Hissil 1 891 06-28-2011, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Richard