Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HeadSpace..Deprogramming diary
Well, instead of trashing the other threads I thought I should just make this thread so that I have a place I can write whatever I'm thinking of regarding the subject:)

Just ramblings:P

Today, I asked my oversoul if there was any dormant genetics that would be constructive for me if activated, then I asked if my oversoul could activate it for me..I did this because I'm not yet familiar with the hyperspace techniques that does this.

I immediatly felt something happen, very pleasant effects. Afterwards and now i feel I retrieved something which I lost when I ended the raw food diet...A kind of dreamy pleasant joy, I asked what it was and i thought I got dolphin as a response, I'm not absolutely sure though.. I love it, also makes me more vulneralbe to music, which I suspect is hazardous to my health:? I react weirdly to it, and what I retrieved is something I feel was with me some years earlier.. I kind of escaped in music, or just really enjoyed it:) That and a little too much cannabis..I dont feel very comfortable saying that because people have all sorts of weird prejudices, and for some reason people who might dabble with these things get a lot of destructive attention. Of course, I'm not saying they are safe and should be enjoyed by everyone, just that I do not see any need to harass those who do.

I don't do any of these things anymore, for several reasons.

Regarding the new genetics or whatever it is, it feels like access to higher frequency:)

I also have to stop using maca, it's great stuff but it keeps the libido alive and thats dangerous for meicon_rolleyes Makes the possibility of sexual stuff in dreams more likely to happen, and that often leads to me panicking..

If I have dolphin genetics, does that mean that I have been a dolphin?

Just asked my oversoul to balance my genetics in the ratio most benefial to me, I got a little less joyful and fluffy:D More concentrated, still.

By the way, I would like to say that goji berries seem to be very good for concetration..Might seem off topic but I just got a bunch off them, tried them before too. Really cool berries:)

Will post more here along the way, will buy some more books from stewart soon, and some dvd's.

I always thought as a little child and upwards that the masses was the strange ones and that something was not quite right, and it turns out I'm the one specifically programmed:P Thats a little strange..

I still have some trouble understanding how poeple seem to overlook the fact that they existicon_look  Of course, they all know this but some times theres something weird..
I mean, if they did know. I think they would either freak out or get really enthusiastic.. I've had both:? Poorly explained, it's more of a weird feeling i get sometimes.

Just thought of something and i asked my oversoul about a weird recurring dream I had as a child..Not sure if it was a dream either, rather a memory from something..

I didn't get an answer other than that it would beneficial to know what it was. After that when I tried to find out more I got buzzing and a sort of energetic presence or just something disturbing me. And then a komodo or lizard wiggling along behind the eyelids.. sabotage? Got me thinking that the dream might be important.

I'll drop back in if I have anything I would like to get out, (if thats okay):)
Thank you for having a place to talk about these things, I see a lot of forums and places can be quite sad when dealing with such strange topicsicon_heart

HeadSpace, I used to take maca years ago.  Anything that hypes up your sexuality right now may not be a good thing as you are surmising.   Maca made me tooooooo hormonal when I took it. 

Having dolphin genetics means you have an incarnation as a dolphin.

I agree that the recurring dream is important.

I was wondering if people still get buzzing and pressure on the head after doing the the ultimate violet protection technique, I tend to get that:?

About an hour ago, I was sitting by a computer when I saw a pentagram.. By something like a compulsive thought it jumped in my navel chakra.. I got startled so I immediatly asked my oversoul to help me release whatever was there regarding destructive energies and stuff.. I came to think about how that chakra always seemed to be a strange weak point and that I felt something foreign there. I asked if there was implants there, wether it was physical, organic or energetic. I got energetic as the answer:) Which was a relief as I thought it might be easier to release, I then asked my oversoul to release it and I felt my oversoul agreed..I then focused, I saw a strange almost circular shape with a thick T-like structure in it appear as it reached my crown chakra. I then released it further up to my oversoul:)

That felt good:D

Earlier I also released something which I will not mention..If I did manage to release it, it will be a cornerstone in my lifeicon_group3g I have to think that I have done it and that I am still releasing it..Cant turn back.

Other than this I slept okay last night with seemingly harmless but weird dreams until the end where I had a ritual thing again.. I remembered the stuff a while after I got up..it's just amazing how I can look at these things without snapping.. In the end of the sexual act in the dream I was shown a picture of a man which then symbolized tptb. Frustrating...

This is good, HeadSpace.  You are paying attention to how you react to stuff and then taking steps to correct it.  :)

Thank you Polly:)

I noticed some results today regarding exercise, which is fun:D I started lifting weights again.. I've been too skinny for some time and I had some slight back issues but I am much stronger now:) and I have some extra padding around the joints which is nice, can sit on chairs without making faces:P A little overdramatic there, but it was a bit annoying at times..

Lifting weights is a way to increase one's self-confidence so good luck with that, HeadSpace!

Headspace,

I see this is a great thread for your self discovery, as you discuss your experiences you are also analyzing the pattern of thought and action behind them, and also seem to be very in touch with your oversoul, this is a good connection and if any of the techniques you are doing don’t give some type of relief or a release feeling, then don’t use them, techniques are not ‘one size fits all’.

As you feel the connection of energy reaching your chakras, take note of the colours that catch your eye, this will give a good indication of how you are feeling within and also the types of food your body is calling for is also another indication.

Well done with this thread.

Thank you:)

Today, I found it was easier to visualize the ultimate violet protection technique with royal blue as a background, it made the violet appear:) It seems I have trouble holding on to colours but if I have several of them they sustain each other:P

I was just reading up on monarch programming on some sites someone mentioned on this forum and I got really weird, I got the feeling that there is tons more stuff that I do not know of:?  And when I read through I notice some seriously frightening effects. When reading certain bits, thoughts appear that I cannot control. They are mine, but not from here:( And they tell me sad things. They seem to come from far away somehow...I'm wondering how many alters I have in my matrix.

Something else is that a year ago I got one of those distant healings, an auric cleansing and a karma removal:P I was open for pretty much everything at the time so I didn't think it could hurt. But after I found stewart my perception changed and I saw that stuff in a new light..Plus the healer is probrably extremely programmed, lives directly over an underground base too:( And I do not get good vibes from the guy. Stupid thing to do..

Right now, I'm left with the feeling that no part of myself has any clue whats up or downicon_confused

---

I just tried to send some stuff up to oversoul, because I've gotten twisted after reading that information.. I just saw a silver ankh appearicon_rolleyes For some reason i do feel better:D

I wonder if thats the sirians snooping around or a message from oversoul.

I hope I will get a hold of my alters soon, I feel there is something creepy thereicon_afraid

Edit:

I noticed the numbers seem to be coming back, not good.

I'm sorry about the weird post:D I was in a weird place and not quite present.
The image of an important figure appeared a moment ago, which is not someone pleasant, in reflex I told it to get away (in a rude way), and I got one of those shots to the stomach area which left me a little strange, blank is a fitting word.

The thought of having the help of a real deprogrammer seems appealing, but I dont know what they do. I'm not to keen on that sexual stuff.