Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all, "Praises be, I've seen the light!"
Hello to everyone and thanks for all your feed back it is much appreciated.I have been listening to Tony Kim and it has certainly opened my eyes a little more.Forgive me for saying this but i do feel a little paranoid at the present time and trusting people on this forum may take some time but i guess you could say the same about me I am working threw my stuff and i will think before i speak. but at the same time i am relived to find other people with the same experiences here.
there is lots to read on this forum and at first i thought it would be all fear/hate mongering,buts as i read threw the forum topics i can see that there are genuine cases against the swerdlows.

Welcome aboard alex. :)

Oh,by the way i recognize you Liz from the expansions forum.
Good to see you here too.

Hello and welcome Elizabeth and also Alex.

When I first came across hyperspace cafe I too was blown away because I didn't know about this place while having already washed my hands of them 2 or 3 yrs ago, so, the voluminous accounts here held me captive for a few days! I was so jazzed really that people were stepping up to the plate, not afraid of the swerdlows... I think that I read the threads almost all night the first night. It was SO good to have it verified what they are doing.

ps: not to mention how much their prices have hiked in just the past few years... good gawdy mighty!!!! I hadn't stepped 'foot' on their site in a few yrs... it boggles my mind still.

Welcome Elizabeth and Alex. :)

Hi William,

In keeping with your quote, "I tried lifting weights, but they were too heavy." :)

Hi Alex,

Are we in the newcombers club?  Yes, yes, I'm all over the place there.  Most people think of me as being shy and reserved in 3-D life but I finally felt as if I had intelligent people with whom I could converse about metaphysical ideas.  It was like being let out of a cage...only to get locked into another one! :X  I do sometimes have a Boston loud mouth side to me though.

Alex, did you post as Alex?  Did you catch this last debacle with me trying to keep the waters cleaner at Expansions only to be sacrificed by the ghouls?  I think I was pushing things in order to really ascertain where the Swerdlows fell down on the issue.  Shifty little demons...leaving Travis out to dry like that.

I did not post as Alex and this is not my real name but i am here as a genuine person this is what Travis wrote about you and hyperspace cafe after you left yes i did catch the last debacle.

This was under the forum topic colored light bulbs,page 8

Quotes from Liz:
“I also have WAY TOO many metaphysical differences with the core Swerdlovian teachings to want to buy into the party line.”
- That very statement proves that you have little knowledge of basic metaphysics, or indeed, of the Swerdlow’s teachings. Party line? Nobody asked you to “buy into” any party line!
“And now I bid you adieu! @ TheToltec-Henry: (**warning to the kids**)
GO F*** YOURSELF!”
- All I can say is, wow. You have definitely FAR surpassed anything that TheToltec has ever said to anyone here. Your overtly direct and obscene personal attack on another member just got you BANNED! I don’t care how many of your buttons he pushed (purposefully or not). Your behavior will not be tolerated here. TheToltec never aimed a personal attack toward you. He may have acted arrogant, misogynistic, opinionated and outspoken in his disagreements with you, compared your arguments (rightly or wrongly) with those of his ex-wife, called you wrong, etc. But he never called you names or swore at you. Plus since I alerted him about the various complaints from you and others and warned him to be more sensitive about sharing his (sometimes stereotyped) opinions on gender roles, he has adhered to the guidelines and “behaved”. You, on the other hand, have just flipped a “180″ and become what you claim to hate. And you ignored my warnings about name-calling and personal attacks, so you are gone.
“Travis this forum casualty rests at YOUR feet! There will be more. It’s interesting to note that the closer one gets to the Swerdlow’s the less common sense one possesses? Why is that? Is bending over backwards for this megalomaniacal narcissist really worth a mass defection of really cool people?”
- So you are blaming me for your overboard reactions and behavior, insulting my “common sense” and connecting it to my relationship with the Swerdlows, and threatening to take “defectors” with you as you leave? Sounds like a setup to me. Why don’t you scurry over to Hyperspace Cafe and tell them all how demented I am (all because of being too close to the Swerdlows of course)? I’m sure they would love to have you (an ex-forum insider) in their ranks and would pretend to be your friends. As long as you do not have anything the least bit nice to say about the Swerdlows or their “zombies” you will never get censored or banned there! If your behavior here is an example of what “cool” people do, then I guess this forum is only for the “squares”.
BTW, my decisions as moderator on this forum are not necessarily reflective of nor do they represent the opinions of the Swerdlows. While they trust me enough to oversee this project, I still make my own decisions based on what I feel to be correct at the time. I do not always enjoy doing this, but somebody has to do it.

@Admin and EVERYONE!   Thank you so much for the warm welcome.  This morning was the first time I let myself log into your website.  Expansions propaganda and a certain astrological tendency towards misplaced loyalty led me to think that this was a very dark and misguided website.  Well, what a cache of sophisticated "truly free speach" writings you have here.  Cool  If I had bumped into this first instead of the Swerdlows money pit, I would have felt like a pig rolling in mud.  Ah, well, live and learn.