Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many People Here Are Specifically Programmed?
It seems not too many people believe it when they hear about aliens inside the earth and the moon being a spaceship.From the looks of it the majority of hyperspace students are specifically programmed individuals.Would you agree?How many of you guys are specifically programmed?

I dont know yet?   :?

Is that an answer? ;)

I've been told I was.  But I don't know if that is something to be proud of. ;)

I seem to be obsessed with EBE Star Nations, Outer Space, our Solar System and i have studied Ufology for years.I have been told by other Hyperspace Healers that i am very Specifically Programmed.Either way for me all i want to work on is my Victim Mind Patterns and my Subconscious Fear and get it all Deprogrammed.Take care my friend.

All the people that I have met at the seminars and group meetings are specifically programmed. So I would think that any person that is attracted to hyperspace language is specifically programmed because it's in their mind pattern. 

interesting...i kinda suspected that  a very high percentage or all of hyperspacers were specifically programmed.I myself am not sure whether i am or not but i strongy suspect that am.I seem to have all the symtoms.

Bobby, I suspect that you are programmed and that's why you were attracted to learn this this stuff. Have you ever had Stewart scan you?

I am not sure, but on the rare occassion I've had email correspondence with Stewart he has said that I seem to be a 'deeply programmed individual,' based on a couple of experiences I related to him. I can tell you that ever since I was a young kid I couldn't wait to go to the library to get books on things such as Loch Ness, UFOs, extra dimensions, black holes, anything out of the 'ordinary', and I've always loved books and movies on horror/sci fi.

And I've always played guitar, so if I'm programmed to make tons of money doing that, I wish that programming would hurry up and kick in! :P

Erik,  Do you have a link for your music, do you have any music up so i can hear it?

hyperspace,no unfortunately i have not had stewart scan me yet...definately plan on it though.I dont see myself flying out to michigan anytime soon but i want to get an"ultimate consulation" with him over the phone.