Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was on Montauk
Thank you all for your warm welcoming.
Like I said, there are plenty of things I am still trying to figure out, and others that have already turned into crystal clear.

Its probably easier if you guys ask me questions about Montauk Projact, and the Veritas Project, and I will answer everything I know about them.

You can also ask me questions about my personal life to a certain degree, if youre going to ask them, keep the questions centered only about my time traveling experiences. Theres more than 1 reason I dont want to reveal my true identity and I ask you all to respect it.

Quote:Just to clarify ConnerGray, you were involved in the original Montauk project, but died and then reborn into your current vehicle in 1983? What was your position in the Montauk project? I agree 1983 was an important year for generational collective energy, but can you explain further on the ‘medionic power’? Thanks

Sure Astro Jewel.

Here's the thing. I am still not sure or positive about this, but this is how a friend who does psychic readings explained to after soul regression session.

There are two possibilitys here. I don't want to lie, so I'm going to write about both of them.  

I got born in 1983, like I was now in this life. I grew up, and developed some type of medionic powers and eventually got either invited or forced to work with the UN at first, and from there, with the US and the CIA. I am European by the way. It was via the CIA that they put me on the Montauk Project working with other mediums.

The possibility nº2 is that I was older than that, and had nothing to do with my current body/personna. If that's the case I don't know how old I was, or where I was from.

In any case the memorys from the things I did are there. At least enough of them, that got triggered by the memory of that horse story.

My last memory of the project, would be, being connected to machinery, that was itself connected to my head, and someone, destroying part of the equipment where we (there were more like me) were all "logged on".

I know I worked with the project in 2015, after the Megido war. Thus the reason I am divided to both possibilitys. I'm not sure if I went from 2015 to 1983, or from 1983 to 2015 and from there back to 1983. That's part of the confusion of who I was.

In any case, possibility nº1 would be a stronger one. My mother to this day says that she recalls myself as a baby, with her home alone, and she, seeing a man, who she says it wasn't me, dressed in black, entering in my room, and then the man disappeared. (2 weeks later I was very ill)

My mother had some spinal problems, and after 2 failed operations to her back, she eventually turned to alternative medicine.  Years passed and she learned reiki to help herself and others.

She developed an interest in astrology, angels, and the myth of Ashtar Sheran (wich curiously shares some similaritys with the whole Montauk Project story, due to the alian races both stories have)

Its even more interesting when I go even back, and when I was 10 years old, my mother was already talking about those things while me and my sister were growing up, at a time, she didnt have any connection to "occult" themes. Remember, I was born in 1983, and we already talked when I was 10 years old, about the whole back story of the Davinci Code, (Jesus surviving the crucifiction, being married, etc) or alien themes.

Anyways, back into my story and not the back story.

My medium powers had more to do with premonitions I had, and people telling me I had a gift, and myself mocking those same persons.  It happened during simple things such as soccer games.

As to why I am in Europe, wether in my previous life, I was the same person I am now or another one, the main reason was that I wanted to be as far away from the USA, as I didnt want to be close to the Project.

I do recall Larry James, who's real name is William, giving us the choice to either be put into new bodies or die there in the project. I also remember, I prefered the first choice and was given the mission to warn people about what happened there, and what's yet to come (as I was involved in time travel)

I didn't work close to Duncan Cameron, or Preston Nichols. I remember them working there, but its just like any business, you cross paths with so many guys there, but you only talk to half of the people there in the same company as you.

I do remember this, wich is funny, I dont even remember my own face, but I do remember, the Duncan Cameron isnt even the same one I saw in the interviews. Nor I remember Stewart Swerdlow. I do remember working with Al Bielek and Preston Nichols.

I'm inclined to believe, Stewart only wanted to take proffit of the whole story, while Duncan isn't the same one, its some fake guy planted with Preston, to control him, and help bring out misinformation about the whole story.

Quote:I'm inclined to believe, Stewart only wanted to take proffit of the whole story, while Duncan isn't the same one, its some fake guy planted with Preston, to control him, and help bring out misinformation about the whole story.

Do you remember the man known as Duncan functioning at Montauk  in any capacity at all ?

Mercy Now Wrote:
Quote:I'm inclined to believe, Stewart only wanted to take proffit of the whole story, while Duncan isn't the same one, its some fake guy planted with Preston, to control him, and help bring out misinformation about the whole story.

Do you remember the man known as Duncan functioning at Montauk  in any capacity at all ?

The one working with Preston today? Sorry, I don't. Thats why on most of the interviews, he leaves the talking to Preston. Here he is, one of the most important person's on the project, and he is acting a if he didn't knew anything of what went on. He starts talking about something, and then looks at Preston, for Preston continue the story, or fill in for him. And while Preston talks, for someone who feels sorrow for what went on there, he does laugh quite a bit of his friend.

He is clearly someone planted there with Preston. I'm pretty sure even Bielek has reservations about "his own" brother.

In fact, the real Duncan, basicly sacrificed himself, in order for most of us to be able of get rid of the machenery we were plugged on to.

Ps: There was definitly no monster. At least to what I recall!

Preston: Hey, my memory aint clear, what do you remember

Duncan (after thinking) : A monster, dont you remember? Big, extradimensional ! (thinks that people, will ridicule the whole story) Yeap, thats what I remember.

Preston: I'm sure I don't remember, but you were there as well, so I believe you.

ConnerGray Wrote:..... Its probably easier if you guys ask me questions about Montauk Projact, and the Veritas Project, and I will answer everything I know about them.

You can also ask me questions about my personal life to a certain degree, if youre going to ask them, keep the questions centered only about my time traveling experiences. Theres more than 1 reason I dont want to reveal my true identity and I ask you all to respect it.......
Hi Conner,

I think you'll find many here interested in your experiences...:)

Thanks for the guidelines above...

What is the Veritas Project and how were you involved...

[user=1398]ConnerGray[/user] wrote:
Quote: .......... I got born in 1983, like I was now in this life. I grew up, and developed some type of medionic powers and eventually got either invited or forced to work with the UN at first, and from there, with the US and the CIA. I am European by the way. It was via the CIA that they put me on the Montauk Project working with other mediums.........

Can you tell us what your position was at the UN or in which department...I'm curious because I was also there... :) 

Also, how was this related to time travelling?

[user=1398]ConnerGray[/user] wrote:
Quote: I know I worked with the project in 2015, after the Megido war. Thus the reason I am divided to both possibilitys. I'm not sure if I went from 2015 to 1983, or from 1983 to 2015 and from there back to 1983. That's part of the confusion of who I was................

I do recall Larry James, who's real name is William, giving us the choice to either be put into new bodies or die there in the project. I also remember, I prefered the first choice and was given the mission to warn people about what happened there, and what's yet to come (as I was involved in time travel)...........

What's the Megido war?

Who is Larry James (William)? Is he still around?

ConnerGray[/user Wrote:wrote:[/b]
Quote:  I do remember this, wich is funny, I dont even remember my own face, but I do remember, the Duncan Cameron isnt even the same one I saw in the interviews. Nor I remember Stewart Swerdlow. I do remember working with Al Bielek and Preston Nichols.
What did the real Duncan Cameron (the one you saw) look like?

[b][user=1398]ConnerGray] I'm inclined to believe, Stewart only wanted to take proffit of the whole story, while Duncan isn't the same one, its some fake guy planted with Preston, to control him, and help bring out misinformation about the whole story.
I think you're right....I believe you regarding Duncan, I feel this is true, especially about controlling Preston...

Hi Conner! Nice to have you here. (Why did you choose that name?)

Quote:I know I worked with the project in 2015, after the Megido war. Thus the reason I am divided to both possibilitys. I'm not sure if I went from 2015 to 1983, or from 1983 to 2015 and from there back to 1983. That's part of the confusion of who I was.
Are you talking about the Battle of Meggido relating to Armageddon?
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Quote:Can you tell us what your position was at the UN or in which department...I'm curious because I was also there...  
Quote:Also, how was this related to time travelling?
I remember, I basicly replied to an add on that timeline, where they were asking for people with "other type of sensorial abilities" .  I believe at that time, they were looking for people for the Veritas Project. 

The Veritas project was a project very similar to Montauk, based out of the island of Açores, controled by the CIA with full support of the UN, in the underground facilities of  the base of Lages.

When I got to Lages base, I got interviewd by some "suits" but I was never clarified about the specificis of where I was going to work at.

Remember, I am still not sure if this happens in the future, or if this happened further in the past!

They did a number of tests, to evaluate my psychic abilities.

I learned later on, that the reason they were looking for psychic's had to do with trying to get in reach of other past mediums. Nostradamu's blury visions of the future, came from messages we sent him.

Infact, everyone is a psychic, but some have more awakened abilities, or are more conciouss about their abilities than others. Those, are the ones who they aimed for Time Travel experiences, as they needed "strong mind" people, to be able to maintain their body intact, when they travel in hyperspace, in order to keep the body intact, instead of full disintegration.

They had 2 projects going on there. Physical Time Travel, and Psichic Time Travel.

Regarding the Physical, there were a huge number of people who died in the process. Someone got to understand that they needed a machine, to help the body and mind survive the process. I believe they are working on something very similar, called the Q-Chip right now.  The basic Idea, came from Tesla, during the Philadelphia Experience, when he wanted the people involved connected to a bracelet.

I didn't have any rank in the project. I was basicly put there to work with other mediums and that's it. I followed orders, nothing else.

Half the time we worked on any experience, I didn't know why. I just knew what to do.

From the Veritas Project, I got sent to Montauk with other 150 people from my Unit, for Physical Time Travel mission.  

Quote:What's the Megido war?
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8" 
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"
Quote: style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"Are you talking about the Battle of Meggido relating to Armageddon?

We believe yes. It happened in Megido, 2015. But I'm not sure you guys want to hear about it.  I don't have any problem in talking about what happened there.

At least it had a 7 headed beast (7 continents), someone who took us to war, like a real Black Pope (Black President may I say so), who stopped being a lamb to being a Lion at war. 

The war was the US vs North Corea. Why did the war took place in Megido?

Remember, Iran, and Iraq being acused of having nuclear weapons? They didn't really, they were just sending material to Corea.

I also recall that most of the people involved in the major battle, associated the Megido Valley to the new Testement of the Revelations, and they all got to run away, when they realised they could be fighting alongside the anti-christ, and died in the process, abadoning their weapons, and immediatly being shot, resulting in a blood bath.

At least we got to know who Peter the Roman, from St Malachi was. There was the real Peter, the one who died tortured by the Romans. And Peter the myth, created by the Romans, to create the Catholic Church and dominate the Christians of the time. Peter the Roman is a representation of the Church leading the wrong path.  
Quote:Who is Larry James (William)? Is he still around?

Larry James was one of the directors in Montauk. He coordinated most of the Time Travel experiences, as well as the psychic's involved in it.  He is still around, but like me, he doesn't want to involve his real identity. That's why I'm not giving the first name. William. (Because I do know, Preston is reading, and the reason he hasn't stopped to correct me, is because he is reading the hints I'm leaving)

Larry however, wants to live a normal life, as far away from the whole issue as possible. He is probably the only one, on Al Bieleks site that does not have a photo.
Quote:What did the real Duncan Cameron (the one you saw) look like?

Serious, Tortured Soul, Responsible, the Good scout.

He was 5,6ft , blonde.... but the face, definitly not the same the guy using the name today. You do know its hard to define the face of someone without a photo. Imagine someone like Patrick Swayze when he was younger, with blonde hair.

ConnerGray Wrote:
Quote:
But I'm not sure you guys want to hear about it.
Why?

Isn't it just one of the possible future?

Could you describe more about the technology being used for time travel?

Quote:Isn't it just one of the possible future?

Could you describe more about the technology being used for time travel?
Its a future that happened on many timelines, not to mention most of them, as much as the project tried to erase it. It's almost as if there was something that always made it happen, no matter what.

I'm here to give a wake-up call to people, not to start panic among them. I bring a message of hope for humanity. Nothing more.

About the technology, sure. I was not a scientist for the project, so, more than a half of the machines used, I don't know what they were, but I do remember those I worked with.

Lets go by phases:

Time Traveler

The time traveler had 2 important machines working for him. An implanted chip in his head. And a bracelet.

The bracelet kept his body intact in hyperspace, it stopped it from disentegrating.

The brain chip, transmited messages for the psychics on his timeline, as well as it maintained his conciousness intact on most cases, from the stress of traveling via hyperspace, and dimensional wholes. It helped his mind be preserved, wich also helped the mind maintain control of the body (that's why they needed psychics, the normal person, wouldnt be able to keep a total focus or control of his mind).

In the base

We had up to 10-20 people sat in chairs, with helmets on their head, that were plugged into computers. The helmets served as amplifiers, and were connected to the giant antena on montauk. To get a better visualisation, imgine Charles Xavier using Cerebro in X-men movies.

These missions involved:

- Keep track of the time travelers

- Help him remember their mission in case of memory loss, via the chip implanted on their heads

- Send messages to past "prophets", in wich they fully not understood, and came to them as visions.

- Sense other time lines, dimensions etc.

The time travel itself, I still don't know, but I believe it was due to the manipulation of the earths magnetic fields. That's where Tesla got involved in the original Rainbow project. 

2013 will be a huge time for time traveling technology. Actually theres a theory, that Cern, will be able to create a worm hole between 2013, with 1983, and 1943, that will be the basis of time travel.

One thing is for sure about time traveling and time manipulation. Do not leave nothing that compromises the mission behind. Funny, that sometimes we left hints as proofs that we were there. On a mission I was involved, I left behind, secretly, a Swiss Watch, in 1465.  Larry James did give me orders not to leave proof or our stay there, but I felt people should know what was done behind their back, and I left it there anyways. I left the watch with a man who helped me when I arrived there. He gave me bed and food, and helped me when I was disoriented (happens frequently when you arrive from hyperspace. You also feel very cold)

I still think that there are multiple versions of some guys elsewhere. Even a multiple version of myself working with our governments. That's something, neither myself, Preston, or Al are sure off. But that wouldnt not only explain whey they have double agents working closely with Al and Preston, to create even more confusion to the whole story, as well as it would explain why the CIA flew over Açores, without permission or autorization of the Portuguese Government 2 or 3 years ago, with the investigations being dropped. I know that the Montauk base isn't working. It was supposed to be working NOW, but after Duncan (the real one) started the rebellion that led to the closure of the product in 1983 (remember, that there was time traveling involved, so its more than plausible that people from 2009 worked on the project and from there went to 1983 if needed, same with the inverse). But I'm positive they moved the principles of the project to another base. I believe the most probable place they would land another base, would be Phoenix Arizona (don't ask me why, I don't know, but I'm sure Project Phoenix ran from there), and that the Veritas Project, is still functional.

"oh, if the base in 1983 was destroyed, how come other bases have knowledge of what happened there in the future"

Simple. Those who worked with the project, say in 2010, became part of a different reality. Like a Dimension separating in 2, or more mirror versions, that still keep touch with each others.

I'ts hard to understand the principles of Time Travel and Multiple Dimensions, but easier if you abstract yourself of the notions of time, see it as multiple doors that open and close with lots of mirrors inside reflecting hundreds of visions of yourself and others.

So everyone that worked in the project in 2010, or 2015, still exists. Those who went from there into the past became interdimensional visitors instead of simple time travelers. For them, they did work in the future, and traveled back in time. Their dimension still exists. Its just not part of the future of that dimension anymore.