Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was on Montauk
[user=1398]ConnerGray[/user] wrote: 
Quote: I don't give a rats ass about what you think, go read my first post in this thread. Also, I said Cooper was Larry. No doubt. I also said I got permission to reveal his identity. I didn't say from who. Please, feel free to copy paste it here, where have I said the permission came from Will himself.

If there was any misunderstanding you could have simply said so.  Your rude and condescending reaction is proof that you are not only trolling but that MC is correct about your need for attention and control.

People are willing to believe and want information on Montauk which you take advantage of for your own ends... mas não vai cumprir a sua missão aqui, não, já sabem quem você é....:D

It's curious to me why over the years those reportedly involved with the  Montauk  project make efforts to discredit Duncan?

Se já sabem quem eu sou, bom para essas pessoas! Quem sou eu já agora?

To anyone still interested:

- The Mission I can talk about is basicly make people aware of whats going on. Period. Montauk has been closed but there are other similar projects, involving the experiments conducted in Montauk still functioning, HAARP is just one of them as is the Blue Beam Project.

- The other one involves time traveling, and I can not specify anymore than that.

- Like I said, to at least one person on PM's, most of what I'm writing here might sound confuse as I am answering random questions, all will become clearer when I talk about my experiences step by step on a blog I will open, as I believe people should have free access to this informations, rather than paying for them on books. I'm not here to make money.

- I believe even the biggest hoaxes, when involving governments, normally are investigated. If I am a hoax, why would I risk exposing myself so much, and my loved ones, when I come here, with an open IP address ?

So Karen, sorry if I sounded imature, I gave the answer your friend wanted, I only returned the attitude to him. It's part of the human nature.

I still recomend, and ask you all to read what you need in the following order.

- Philadelphia Experiment

- Montauk project

- Project Phoenix

- Roswell Crash

- Project Blue Beam

- Nostradamu's Anti Christ

- St Malachi's prophecie's

- Norway's "UFO"

Yes, it's all connected

Regarding the watch, dear MC, I don't follow any of Steward's misinformation's, or enterviews, books, or whatever. Infact, I never bought a single book about any of these above mentioned cases.

The watch is indeed in the news. Search it on youtube as Time Travel Proof search.

But I knew about it way before any of it happened. I was the one who left the watch there as I told you before. Feel Free to think whatever, but if others want to be informed, and have an interest in it, even if I was a hoax, why spoil the party for them?

And no, I'm not ShadowRunner, whoever he is. Again, I have an open IP address, let the mods state if I am or not who you think.

Conner wrote:

Quote:The Mission I can talk about is basicly make people aware of whats going on.

So what's going on...specifically?

ConnerGray,

You have my benefit of the doubt, so I am interested also in what you have to say, most of us here are already very aware of government agendas, and I understand how you are being asked random questions so please continue with what you came here to say, what is it that you can tell us?

I have enjoyed reading your information Conner. I am looking forward to hearing more with an open mind.

That was a good reply.I don't care about the watch.You have a very confusing style of writing.Why don't you elaborate on how is it that Larry is Cooper.I don't agree with you on the writings of future events.No one can ever write something like that because that is the future and the future is always subject to change.Do you know how many people have tried to predict what is going to happen, regarding these kind of things,and no one was right.There are some of us here who know about all the things you mentioned.That doens't mean that you shouldn't write what you think and share any experiences or knowledge you might have.The Hadron Collider is also of the utmost importance because they want to play around with the future outcome,
because they know they are doomed in the end.

ConnerGray Wrote:Se já sabem quem eu sou, bom para essas pessoas! Quem sou eu já agora?
So Karen, sorry if I sounded imature, I gave the answer your friend wanted, I only returned the attitude to him. It's part of the human nature.

Ninguém sabía se você jogava com nós ou não....
I had to put you on the spot, human nature, entende? 
Apology accepted. :)

"I am sorry to all as I have been out most of this night with the lady, and only arrived this late. I will try to answer you all tomorrow, but feel free to keep dropping questions."

Hello. I've been reading this post since it started.
 I'm sorry to have to do this, but if you are of good origin, you'll understand why. While it is true that Truth, is most often dismissed,laughed at, and scorned, as well is deception by those who know the truth and see the lies.
While I don't doubt you've been through what you've been through. See what you've seen, and have come to know what you know, there are some indicators to me, that indicate deception via second party. MC seems to have picked up on some of this, and your quote above is an indicator for me. I'll explain why.

In the MK Ultra program's early stages, it's been documented that some subjects had a female handler/trigger of sorts. Sir Han Sir Han for example. This was known as the "Queen of Hearts." etc. Whatever designation. Why you felt it necessary to inform people you don't know as to your being out with a female would be beyond me given the subject matter. Except to say that in this case, something within you is fighting what's been done to you. None of us, at least myself, have any interest in your dating life. The only interest is your message, so if there is one, please feel free to cut to the chase, and state it.

Second, the WMD's sought in Iraq, were said to be of chemical origin.  We sold them to them in the 80's and have the reciepts.] Since relocated before the coming war,with Saddam bluffing his way to a hanging.
 As well, I've had discussions with those "In the know," about the sat photos of underground sites in Iran 3 yrs ago. At least six sites. [it's funny how they claim to endeavor to build ten, when some already exist.] About how to take them out, and the logistics of such while not leveling the place, and creating chaos. As one site is under one of Iran's holiest sites. This took place 3 yrs ago.

You spoke of the battle at Meguido,when the real fight takes place in Jerusalem around the "New Temple." Please tell me who shows up, and who wins. After all, when it's done, there will be peace on Earth, or there will be a "New Heaven, and a New Earth," as this planet will be no more in that case.

This is not an attack on you, despite the fact that you mentioned SS, and a few other indicators. I'd just like to know the truth.

I've been waiting for a question or explanation regarding this statement:

Conner wrote:
Quote:Larry James was one of the directors in Montauk. He coordinated most of the Time Travel experiences, as well as the psychic's involved in it.  He is still around, but like me, he doesn't want to involve his real identity. That's why I'm not giving the first name. William. (Because I do know, Preston is reading, and the reason he hasn't stopped to correct me, is because he is reading the hints I'm leaving)

Larry however, wants to live a normal life, as far away from the whole issue as possible. He is probably the only one, on Al Bieleks site that does not have a photo

Conner you've stated above that Larry James is "still around". Then you go on to say elsewhwere that William Cooper was Larry James. You also acknowledge that Bill Cooper is dead and has been dead for a few years.

Will you please explain?

Is your purpose here to lead us to your blog?

To repeat..It's curious to me why over the years those reportedly involved with the  Montauk  project make efforts to discredit Duncan?The supposed key player who has sought the least publicity if any.

So , Duncan or Preston if you are reading this and you have an idea as to why PM me.:D