Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was on Montauk
What  specifically is the "wake up call" and the message of hope? Are you aware there is a current "Veritas Project " being conducted out of Arizona? Do you know the Sophia Project?

Extremely interesting, thank you for answering.

I understand that you don't want to cause panic among people. You said that you are here on a mission, to give people a wake up call. May I ask you who gave you this mission? Also, you said that the same result in future occurred on many timelines, yet u r here to warn people. Does it mean that there is still a chance to change the result?

ConnerGray Wrote:My mother had some spinal problems, and after 2 failed operations to her back, she eventually turned to alternative medicine.  Years passed and she learned reiki to help herself and others.

She developed an interest in astrology, angels, and the myth of Ashtar Sheran (wich curiously shares some similaritys with the whole Montauk Project story, due to the alian races both stories have)

Interesting about your mother ConnerGray, were you between the ages of 9-18 when she had these operations? You would have to be specifically and deeply programmed to be a part of it all, do you recall who was your programmer during this time? I am very interested in this side of your experiences and if you have come into contact with this person in your current life-stream.

ConnerGray, Will you share your understanding of Indigo Children .I'm interested as well in the facets that AJ mentioned and also the horse to me has always been very significant.I'd be most interested in any insights or understanding you might have on that.    

Quote:What  specifically is the "wake up call" and the message of hope? Are you aware there is a current "Veritas Project " being conducted out of Arizona? Do you know the Sophia Project?

Quote:Extremely interesting, thank you for answering.

I understand that you don't want to cause panic among people. You said that you are here on a mission, to give people a wake up call. May I ask you who gave you this mission? Also, you said that the same result in future occurred on many timelines, yet u r here to warn people. Does it mean that there is still a chance to change the result?
The Mission I have was my choice to get it. We were given options, to either be fully erased in terms of memorys, or to get some of our memorys triggered by some significant event. In my case, it was the horse.

The mission of warning you all and transmit you all hope, was my own. The other, I still can't speak about it, until confirmation by a third person, but it does involve time travel, so there is a small chance I may take a leap in the forseeable future, to acomplish it, and that mission was given to me by William (Larry James).

When I speak about hope, its because wether or not the future we saw, is going to happen, if we don't at least try to change how we are, and how we act, then, nothing we live for is worth of it. We are human beings, one of the only species of the universe capable of having feelings, emotions, etc. We are the ones who control our own destiny, its up to us. If we change, we have the oportunity to surpass everything. Instead, we kill ourselfs in stupid wars over power.  We have the power to avoid a darker future, without even manipulating time. Its up to us. Human beings.

No, I wasn't aware of the other Project Veritas, but it wouldnt surprise me, if they were conducted by the same department. Funny, but isn't Phoenix in Arizona? Cross the dots here, Project Phoenix, Project Veritas, Arizona...
Quote:Interesting about your mother ConnerGray, were you between the ages of 9-18 when she had these operations? You would have to be specifically and deeply programmed to be a part of it all, do you recall who was your programmer during this time? I am very interested in this side of your experiences and if you have come into contact with this person in your current life-stream

I was about 11 years old when she was operated. It was 10 years after the 2 failed surgerys that she turned into spiritual and alternative healings and themes (altoght she talked about a couple of stuff way before she had any interest in it).

I just remembered something. I was about 7-8 years old when I first Star Wars. I remember understanding the whole story and enjoying it deeply. I do not know if I was the only one but, I remember that when I first saw it, they aired all 3 Star Wars movies in one week, and they had commercials for the movies during all days of the week. I remember that after Return of the Jedi, on a Friday Night, I fell asleep, and saw crystal clear a commercial for a Star Wars 4. I remember an entire different cast of characters, inside the millenium falcum, with only one of them standing on her feet, wich was very similar to Amidala (face painted). I woke up, and I was positive I saw the commercial, and discussed it with my sister, wich told me go back to sleep. I didn't even remember this up until today.

Another movie, that fascinated me, with reason at all was Planet of the Monkeys, the old movies, again, I was 8-10 years old when I first saw them. I don't believe, these to be movies that usually appeal to kids of these ages.

I didn't have any spiritual guidance, or any programmer, or deprogrammer during this time. I only had a psychic/psychologist helping me during regression therapy, through my mother, when I was 23 years old. His name is Edgar. She did try to get me in touch with another friend, when I was 21, who went there to talk to me about my premonitions. Instead of focusing the talk on it, he changed the topic out of nowhere and told me, about alien civilizations, and that stuff like Stargate was indeed real. He was serious. I was not. I didn't believe any of the things he was telling me about, and I started laughing right in front of him. Today, I feel quite embarassing, and probably there was a reason of that conversation to happen that I didn't know of at the time.
Quote:ConnerGray, Will you share your understanding of Indigo Children .I'm interested as well in the facets that AJ mentioned and also the horse to me has always been very significant.I'd be most interested in any insights or understanding you might have on that.    

I don't know if this helps. It helped me. Some time ago I got in contact with Al Bielek through the phone number in his site. Al was not who picked up the phone, but the person was familiar with the whole thing, and altought no name was given, he said he was close to Al.

I talked about the dream I had with the horse. He said there was high chances that I was in the process, and that many people dialed that number with a similar story to my own, even the red sky I saw on it, and that I should try and get a better help to retrieve my memorys but that there was deffinitly a connection to montauk.

The Veritas Project is out of the University of Arizona and claims to study consciousness after death. The Sophia Project claims to study communication with "entities". Also out of the University of Arizona.

The man who answered the phone  for Al may have been Michael Relfe.

I appreciate your sharing the horses significance on a personal level.  My question about the horse really pertained to it's overall significance to humanity as it was depicted.

ConnerGray, Do I understand you correctly that you saw a Black President or Pope as the Anti-Christ?

Thats weird about you seeing movies before they were made. Ive stated many times here that ive had that same experience.

ConnerGray, I have to ask. ...How did you find HyperspaceCafe?

I read everything you wrote and I have to say that it's a bit confusing.You were born twice in 1983,is that right?
Btw,use of the terminology indigo child is a new age thing.
In all of this that you wrote,I would say that you would have to have been programmed.That would mean that you had to have had a handler and would still need to have one.The reason that you moved might not have been your idea entirely.It wasn't mine either,even though I thought it was.
The Azores were part of the continent of Atlantis once.
Atlantis reached all the way up to Montauk Point.You talk about a war between the US and Korea and mention Megiddo.
The second battle at Megiddo is supposed to take place. Megiddo is in Israel.A bit confusing the way you wrote about it.

ConnerGray wrote:
Quote:The war was the US vs North Corea. Why did the war took place in Megido?

Remember, Iran, and Iraq being acused of having nuclear weapons? They didn't really, they were just sending material to Corea
As I understand it I  believe this is an attempt to explain the war being at Megiddo. The "belief" that Israel was in a perilous position due to Iran and Iraq apparently having nuclear weapons.

ConnerGray wrote:
Quote: I also recall that most of the people involved in the major battle, associated the Megido Valley to the new Testement of the Revelations, and they all got to run away, when they realised they could be fighting alongside the anti-christ, and died in the process, abadoning their weapons, and immediatly being shot, resulting in a blood bath.
I find this intriguing as in Revelations it says that the armies only gathered at Megiddo . The actual battle is fought in Jerusalem which is about 55 miles south. I'm not familiar with the topography of the region but from a strategic standpoint I would think that would come into play if the book of Revelations is to be  taken as  is written.
 I'm not disputing you however ConnerGray.

The term  "New Age" appears to be a broad term in itself actually consisting  of alot of the "old age" .