Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is money a pattern of thought?
Astrojewels Wrote:Octahedron,

Yes that is a very detailed reply, this subject must be something that you are passionate about, do you socialize with rich people? I ask because your reply does give me that suggestion.

What is rich ? A big part of Dutch population is millionaire. Most senior family members are. I can not speak about serious interesting things with them. They behave all like robots. It's often hopeless for them. It's a social trend and taboo.

Quote:I agree that many rich people are like this and money does change ones personality inside out, even though money was designed to control people and to create the structure of class/division, money can also bring pleasure but it does seem to attract itself to people with selfish intent.
Selfishness can sometimes be an issue, not often a big one.

But, I've detected it is the fear to escape old habits and programmed belief systems. They want to be safe, nice and social, but their economic programming is a heavy luggage. It is difficult to change because every aspect of life is programmed with it.

Quote:One question I do want to ask “do you really believe there will be a complete 100% cashless society one day? I don’t see this happening because if it does crime will be erased! 

Yes, very soon. Europe is on target. That will give new sorts of crime.

My detailed post is a very usual story in Western Europe.

Very true MN, I am not sure the exact reason why I even wrote this but it got me thinking on what people think of money and it is always funny that people that do not have it seem to dislike it and those who do have it!   

Octahedron Wrote: 

Please explain further, I am not trying to be argumentative here at all, but it is just something I can not see ever happening.

Astrojewels Wrote:
Octahedron Wrote: 

Please explain further, I am not trying to be argumentative here at all, but it is just something I can not see ever happening.

Very soon, it will be unable to pay in cash in all shops, because of suggested robbery risks. The Tax department will further force only digital paying to accept business administration. All business forms will follow.

Until then, paying in cash will be charged extra for more and more services and products. Next step is only paying by cards or internet is allowed by banks.

2016-2020 is their target interval I think.

I understand that side of it octahedron, but how will crime survive, will drug dealers have an Eftpos machine on the street? Black money is the foundation for every nation’s economy because the people who make a living this way love to spend it, where people that earn money would never throw cash in this manner, this is the reason why I just can’t see us going into a ‘total’ cashless society.

Perhaps it will just happen in Europe?

Wow AJ...you really started a good discussion here.

Octahedron...the way you make money sound, I am almost afraid to want any. Haha I do have to agree though, that it does sound like we will be going to a cashless society. How crime will survive, well, that is beyond me.

Personally, I wish we could go back to the barter system. I think that would be the best. It would make people value themselves better and would stop people from having "stuff" just to have stuff.

Baniakash: I wonder...when you say that there are generational curses, I wonder if by my parents constantly telling us that "the Sz.....'s were never meant to have money," that put a "curse" on us girls. We all do find money hard to come by. Or is it just that we allowed their negative thinking to permeate our way of thought?

baniakash Wrote:I would like to add my 2 pence here.
First,there are many families that have generational curses looming over them and hence impeding their progression in various aspects of life.These details can be obtained from one's oversoul.It can open up things to the individual never fathomed.
These have to be resolved across all aspects fully ,else the residuals will seek new terrain to regrow.
Many speak and reference everything to thought patterns,yet there is so much more that impacts the outcome of an endeavor outside the range of thought patterns.We may want to consider things across the entire spectrum of energy patterns ..It is a much broader field.
All activities we find ourselves in are influenced by states of consciousness,frequencies of varied forms,sentient beings of all kinds,plus all else outside the spectrum of human constructs.
Money is energy and by virtue of the various routes it goes through,it attracts and is imbued with with all manner of vibrations..It needs to be thoroughly cleared of these energy forms and infused with benevolent energy ..Knowledge on the details of this can also be gathered from the Oversoul and Angelic community.
They can guide one as to the right modalities of shielding and establishing waveforms specific to the respective needs.
My observation with respect to the aforementioned,have shown me that all activities in the course of day need serious attention.
Success is a million dollar word....Engaging in an endeavor needs to be checked out with one's Oversoul as to whether it is aligned with one's highest good,total well being and aligned with the Soul's divine purpose.
Yes, I agree with your view on generational family "curses"..my father said that ours was...along with this, I think one becomes imbued with the sense of not deserving "riches" be it cash or other enriching energies...I personally don't see cash as evil, but remember feeling these things when I was younger...

As far as oversoul communication, was there a specific archetype you used?

baniakash Wrote:I was made to understand that it is not a case of positive or negative,on the other hand balanced neutrality,proper alignment and self disciline.
Thanks.
Truly amazing...may I ask how you were made to understand? Allow me to extrapolate: this applies to our daily activities as well, that all are neither positive nor negative nor should they be seen as such but as neutral? That we should become neutrally balanced, properly aligned and self-disciplined as well?

DreamTime Wrote:Personally, I wish we could go back to the barter system. I think that would be the best. It would make people value themselves better and would stop people from having "stuff" just to have stuff.
DT, I think, at least in the US, we'll end up having to use a barter system at some point...
Everyone, for the most part, has way too much "stuff" in a consumer society that's what's promoted: to shop, to buy, to own bigger, better, more stuff...

Astrojewels Wrote:Perhaps it will just happen in Europe?
Never. It will be a mixed system, because there are a lot of alternative systems in use at the same time. The barter system is still in use, also there are alternative currency systems that were put in use in small localized areas. There is no way you can prevent me helping my neighbour fix his computer and me getting some package of fresh coffee for it.

The fun thing with money is, it is based on exchange and is subject to certain laws that are part of reality and can not be discussed away. If the nwo system is not able to give a better exchange rate for your work and services than, say , the barter system, then all will just move to the barter system. Nwo employees included. Their system will just crumble. The black market will always prosper and they won't eliminate crime (because then they also lose a lot of their criminal income).

I personally support a sane, gold based money system and honest exchange between equal partners. I know that most of the nwo and anti-nwo crowd want money for nothing and are deeply dishonest people, therefore non of them would support such a system. That's why movies like zeitgeist spread all this money fear. I am not jealous of people having lots of money and having fun spending it. 

I think it's not mind pattern (in the Swerdlow sense), but more a result of thinking (and working) to have a lot of money (which you got in exchange for the thinking and working and not because you attracted it). You also have to be in the right environment and be at the right place at the right time.

"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Excellent answer GWSOL, and that is really a base line of its power in society, that is why I never see cash being ‘completely’ excluded. You have highlighted a lot of good points in your reply.

It really comes down to us and I was saying in a post last week, about the quote ‘its good to know but one must do’ and this is a perfect example of the meaning behind those words because let me ask everyone here-

The people on this forum know why the reason why they promote the cashless society but how many of you actually go along with it? I understand that some things can only be purchased by credit card but day to day living what about that? How many of you actually use your card to purchase groceries and so on?