Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is money a pattern of thought?
Iqhunk,
I would like to take a shot at your post here.
Money as it is has gained importance because of the attention placed upon it.It has a consciousness and we interact continuously with it.
As a matter of fact,the Egregor behind money is very strong.
We could do all of the above mentioned things you mentioned and still need money,for a few other things not listed. Money is and so far remains the legal tender for goods and services..
We came out of the age of barter trade and may see a different way of conducting transactions with or without money,yet that is a ways off.
Giving money away does not necessarily purify it.
There are several thought impressions placed on money as it exchanges hands right from the moment it is minted and printed till it gets into circulation.
If the individual receiving it knows how to clean it up of the several thought impressions,emotions and other energy forms infused it in,then for that brief moment it is purified,yet that is subject to change once it enters the custody of another person...In this respect I do disagree with the idea put forward by Linda Goodman.
On the other hand if you are concerned about Multiplying money,then that is a whole different subject that brings us into Advanced Alchemy..
That will be discussed at a future date.
AJ,I also need to say thanks for setting this topic afloat..

AJ, Australia was my favorite country before I knew about the NWO and the CIA involvement in ruling this country.

When I was about 18, I was seriously considering to emigrate to Australia. I'm a person who likes plenty of room, low population rate, clean air and warm weather without tropical stress. Australia was also the country of many opportunities that time. But now, Australia is forefront NWO country.

In a cashless society, I think bartering opportunities are the best when living in the open country, because you can sell your own agriculture food, rent your space and use your own land/storage rooms.

In general, I think there is (almost) nothing spiritual sbout money these days.

In the past, you can say made "wealth" and "valuable goods" were fairly exchangeable, and "valuable golden coins, jewels etc" were as official "exchange unities".

In that case, I could make a link between spiritual energies and made wealth by fairly made efforts and healthy harvests.

Today, money means electronic access to computerized accounts in a global banking network. Today, making money means access to banking software applications controlled by Illuminati system managers who can make money out of nothing by just hitting numbers on their keyboard and stealing money from others by simple execute the secret features of their financial business and banking software. That's how Goldman Sachs is making money. I don't see anything spiritual in corrupt banking software appllications. 

I do agree to some extent octahedron, the CIA have long used Australia for its isolation and borderless protection. Yet I consider it too late for any city in the world, each city in every country and nation is poisoned, its too late to change that, and even though I would love to see the indigenous Australians triumph with their ancient knowledge and I would also love to see their flag united with our British enforced flag, so we can live as one, but its probably a dream.

Yet to your comments I must say, and I do not want to sound bias, this is also on the feed back from millions of tourists we get each year, Australia still resonates that ancient energy, and the one thing we have not lost is mate-ship, we help each other, we get together and believe it or not we still have a voice, we care about our children, our elderly and our homeless. We have fresh produce, good agriculture, even though it is expensive and we are one of the only countries that kept our heads just above the water in the global financial crisis, we are not perfect, yet we are a collective consciousness that is more united than any other country I can think of, and I do put that down to our very low population.  

Yet if you go to the city it is a different story.

Astrojewel, this is my thoughts on money or anything else. i wouldnt say it is a pattern but an energy, created by thought, assuming you believe we create all things by thought first. because nothing ever was created before it was an idea or a thought in our heads.

As for why do some people have alot of money and others dont. Thats the more trickier question to answer. Based on what i have filtered and gathered together from all the popular loa people and the lesser ones of swerdlow, anna hayes and a few others.

you can look at it from swerdlows view of left brain identifies what you want, right brain is the creative aspect, and to manifest you need to bring it together in the pineal. Anna hayes is similar in her manifestation methods.

but from reading different materials there is another aspect that has to be considered. purely metaphysical but to create you have to create from one dimensional level higher or more. so to create something in the 3d world, it has to be created first in at least the 4th dimension.

this implies you create with thoughts. but not everyone can create at will or consistently. and this in part if you are able to do this at will or have this ability, you must have shown you are responsible for your thoughts. because impulse negative thoughts can be detrimental to you or others.

so whats the trick. well you have to release all your traumas and negativities, fears and separation first. however you may release, whether it be through sedona method, swerdlow or other program. reason being to have access to this ability at will, you have to be able to access at least 4th dimension at will, and this is a place where thoughts are manifested instantly. so if you have fear or lack or scarcity on your mind, that is what you get more of.

also i reasoned out we have 97 percent junk dna, and by releasing and meditating its how you activate more dna from reading various authors on this. releasing being critical, because as long as you have baggage from life, you will be in duality and polarity, and judgement and ego.

(09-10-2014, 03:35 AM)pasqualie1980 Wrote: also i reasoned out we have 97 percent junk dna,

Not true, we have no junk DNA. That's disinformation.

Well its coined junk dna or is apparently inactive or has no purpose scientists have found.

Just because scientists don't understand it means it's junk DNA. There are lots of things scientists don't understand. The so called junk DNA is DNA that everything in the universe has in common. For example a rock has 97% of the DNA a human has. 

Well another animal might, but a rock i find it hard having dna, it would have to have nitrogen and carbon bases for it to have 97 percent dna as human. dna is organic. its like saying gold or silver has the 97 percent dna as human. it doesnt because it has no carbon or nitrogen in it.

It's true, gold and silver do have 97% of the DNA we do. Believe it or not a dog has 99% of the DNA that we do. Dogs are closer to humans than apes. A cat has the same DNA we do but reversed.