Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is money a pattern of thought?
Pasquale, you're just spewing more nonsense. You remind me a lot of Stewpid's illegitimate son Giuseppe. He's from Canada too. Even uses the same ISP as you do. Most of Giuseppe's posts were nonsense and it was hard to figure out what the hell he was talking about.

Stewpid is a habitual lair but one thing he is right about all life shares 97% of the same DNA. Go ahead and ask him. He's your idol, so you should believe what he says about this.

Pasquale, it's true that all life shares 97% of the same DNA. Rock are just vibrating at a lower frequency than humans.

I didnt disagree with life having 97 percent common dna, but richard was saying inorganic elements have dna as well and this is simply not true.

rocks do have energy fields and vibrations because they are made out of atoms and sub atomic particles, but thats not the same as dna.

as for richards comments i dont think his comments deserve a response, going down the road of name calling and polarity since his issues are his own to address.

And richard stupidity is making a statement like rock or inorganic elements have dna, and they trying to change it to saying well they have energy fields.

i was diagreeing with richards untrue statement of richard saying rock or inorganic elements have dna, which is untrue, just read back.

As well i dont need your approval richard, so your comments are actually childish when you gravitate to using nationalism.  Nationalism if you actually thought about it, is a state of mind.  

And before you start calling nationalities stupid, you have to look at who elects idiot politicans who shut down the government, but yet pass a law changing the name of french fries and having a celebration and a photo shoot afterwards.

You remind me of the childish brainwashing in politics i read about in american politics which is evident today.  It all started with repeating simple 3 word phrases like Tippy Canoe and Tyler too in the early elections.  If you fall into that categorizing and labeling in discussions it tells you what your mental level is at richard.

Giuseppe, you're pulling things out of the air that was never said. I noticed you do that in all your posts. You argue over things that no one is arguing about. No one said anything about nationalities. You need to quit dreaming things up and stick to whats actually said.