Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is money a pattern of thought?
 No one here is saying they love money and I would like to think that everyone on this forum is way beyond the illusion of what money is, but any time I have raised the subject of money it does bring some ‘tense’ replies, I started with a question about the individual mind pattern, which I wanted to explore!

Scarlet I see the large majority of crime being motivated purely by money, and no, I do not believe I will get to see a ‘complete’ cashless society, I see the current situation of more card less cash as an easy way to be monitored and controlled, yet I also see it as voluntary, because it is still a choice whether you carry and use cash or not.

You constantly seem to think that you have a choice,that you will have a choice.When you are the only black sheep in a herd of white sheep,where all agree to laws being made and passed that are not in the best interest,then you lose your rights.1 cannot go up against a society that agrees to abide by this.In this lifetime,we can do certain things to sabotage them,individually,but there are certain things that we have to do collectively that is in our best
interest.

[user=148]Astrojewels[/user] wrote: 
Quote:...We all know that the outcome of what we experience depends greatly on our ‘intention’ which feeds the energy to produce the universal law of attraction, but I don’t believe that it is that simple, you can not visualize yourself having money and magically wake up in a mansion...

In order for the Law of attraction to work, one must act... instead of just visualizing the goals...

Vision -> [color="#aa0000"]Action (when the opportunity shows up)[/color] -> Goals or End results

MC Wrote:You constantly seem to think that you have a choice,that you will have a choice.When you are the only black sheep in a herd of white sheep,where all agree to laws being made and passed that are not in the best interest,then you lose your rights.1 cannot go up against a society that agrees to abide by this.In this lifetime,we can do certain things to sabotage them,individually,but there are certain things that we have to do collectively that is in our best
interest.

By coming or being born or tune in...  in this reality/world, i have directly or indirectly accepted the way of life of this reality or world.  I just need figure why or what is it about this reality or world that i need to learn or understand... :)

This also makes me responsible (directly or indirectly) for everything that happen here on earth.... :)

Well, I don't want to feel responsible for the things that are done beyond my involving, for example Rothschilds being reptilians and performing rituals, and there's only one simple answer to that-I'm not responsible for that, neither are you, IATIA.

I just hope the ever-living ideals will gravitate over those manipulative bastards, the energy of our thoughts will at one point make people think, that everyone will give its best to make things better. Still, hope has never brought anything but more hope, it's at the zero point and doesn't make any difference to what's happening.

What I can do, and what I'm doing is changing my attitude towards money. It's nothing more than a toy, brings nothing but shallow joy...

Individually, we are all black sheep, united we are a herd. But my humble opinion is that black sheep won't ever create a herd :)

AJ,

I had better thoughts about Australia as my ideal country in the past, how pitty. 

MC's explanation about individual "sabotage" is something to keep in mind;

But if you want to be a black sheep at a certain level, you can create your own cash, I mean you can collect items that will become more valuable in the future and you can barter them, like: glowlamps, pure food-/products; some natural supplements , some natural herbs, some practical things that are not made anymore but are less dangerous in using it than modern products.

The best sheep are black sheep, camouflaged as white sheep in the herd.

Actually I have seen "hope" help get people through horrid situations. 

Octahedron Wrote:AJ,

I had better thoughts about Australia as my ideal country in the past, how pitty. 

What is that supposed mean octahedron?

I agree with you all that life does not offer the luxury of choice when it comes to law and control, but the material laws do not bind me as a complete person and I realized a long time ago that I actually like being the black sheep, and I would never lower myself to pretend to be a white sheep just to fit in, if you are pretending then you are not living!  

Octahedron Wrote:AJ,

MC's explanation about individual "sabotage" is something to keep in mind;

But if you want to be a black sheep at a certain level, you can create your own cash, I mean you can collect items that will become more valuable in the future and you can barter them, like: glowlamps, pure food-/products; some natural supplements , some natural herbs, some practical things that are not made anymore but are less dangerous in using it than modern products.

The best sheep are black sheep, camouflaged as white sheep in the herd.

:D very interesting answer.

I think,gold as well.What if...you knew where to find goldCool

Excellent topic AJ!
Agree totally with MC about the generational curses, have seen this in many families.

How will we think about money if
a) We could eat and drink sufficiently from just small amounts of sunlight
b) We could communicate through telepathy
c) We could travel anywhere on earth by mental teleportation?

I guess the lesson of money in 3D world is to learn how to value energy correctly so that we transform into sophisticated 4D Entities.

I believe that we purify money every time we give it away, whether it is cash, gold or computer generated digital money. This was explained very nicely in Linda Goodman's "Star Signs". Every time X extra dollars were given away affordably and hence without any expectation of return, 3X dollars appear or an opportunity to make 3X appears from nowhere.