Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris Hilton "I'm too beautiful for jail"
This ought to be interesting. I’ve been seeing stories how Paris has changed and now she wants to do good things. I heard one thing she wants to do is build a halfway house for prisoners coming out of prison. I don’t expect her new attitude to last long now she’s out.

I bet she'll base the halfway house between a disco and a nightclub...

You know what this world needs right about now?  A musical of organ parts harvesting staring Paris Hilton.

Link: Paris Hilton To Sing in Musical Thriller

After releasing a self titled album last year, Paris Hilton is set to continue her musical and acting careers according to reports which suggest that Hilton will be performing in what has been described as a ‘sci-fi musical thriller’.

The musical thriller is titled Repo! The Genetic Opera, and has a storyline of an epidemic circulating through the human race in the year 2056.

In an interview with Variety magazine, Darren Lynn Bousman, creator of Repo!, said that up to thirty actresses auditioned for the role, including Paris herself.

Hilton’s acting career began in 2005 when she played Paige Edwards in the film House of Wax.

The news is much needed positive publicity for Paris following a string of negative press for the twenty-six year old including a twenty-three day jail sentence, and more recently being stripped of her $60 million inheritance from Barron Hilton, Paris’ grandfather.

She shouldn't have taken her grandpa's wealth for granted. And Paris Hilton in a 'sci-fi musical thriller'? I'm trying to imagine her talking on the cellphone in the midst of an alien invasion(1). :D

1:
"The musical thriller is titled Repo! The Genetic Opera, and has a storyline of an epidemic circulating through the human race in the year 2056. "
http://www.generationq.net/articles/Pari...00001.html

Sidenote: Maybe she'll trigger people with "greentime" programming or whatever related to the future.

After curiosity got the better of me, I did some searching to find out about Paris being disinherited. Unfortunately, I found out that it was a rumor. She has not been disinherited - but she is also not set to get 60 million...it's only about 30 million.

Only 30 million. 

:crybaby: <- - - me weeping at me -- because I don't have 30 million and a grandfather with the last name of Hilton.

Wow news.com.au fooled me! Just because the domain says "new.com" does not mean it's credible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge in Vegas Breaking News 0 988 08-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Beautiful Snow Moose - Two Of Them Breaking News 4 1,642 10-30-2009, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Michael Jackson child named after Paris Hilton? Breaking News 0 972 07-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Paris loses out: Hilton fortune pledged to charity Richard 0 838 12-26-2007, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Smurf gives Paris Hilton a mouthful Richard 1 1,116 12-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Sily