Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris Hilton "I'm too beautiful for jail"
I think Paris’s mysterious and unspecified medical condition was a large cash bribe. Why wasn’t this condition revealed before sent went to jail?

I’m looking forward to seeing the conclusion of Sopranos too. Cool

Judge to Paris: Get Back Here!

Posted Jun 7th 2007 8:24PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Paris Hilton

TMZ has learned that a judge has ordered Paris Hilton back to his Los Angeles courtroom, telling her she must attend tomorrow morning's hearing. She could be sent BACK to the slammer!!

Late today, L.A. City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo filed paperwork demanding a hearing before Judge Michael Sauer to determine why the Sheriff's Department allowed Paris to get out of jail when the judge had expressly ordered her to serve out her entire sentence.

The hearing is scheduled for 9:00 AM PDT on Friday.

TMZ contacted the Sheriff's Department, but they refused to comment on the case. 

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/07/judge-to-p...back-here/

Paris' Medical Condition -- Mental, Not Physical

Posted Jun 7th 2007 1:04PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Paris Hilton

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Paris Hilton's medical condition was purely psychological and that she was in peril of having a nervous breakdown, and that's why she was released early this morning.

Psychiatrist Charles Sophy visited Hilton in jail yesterday and the day before. We're told after Sophy's visit yesterday, word was passed to the Sheriff that Hilton's mental state was fragile and she was at risk.

The reason for releasing her had nothing to do with a rash or other physical issues. It was purely in her head.

Last month, on the eve of a trial in which Hilton was accused of slandering socialite Zeta Graff, Dr. Sophy told the judge that Hilton was "emotionally distraught and traumatized" over her jail sentence, which prevented her from participating in a meaningful defense. That trial was put on hold until August.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources have just told TMZ the County Jail medical team made the final decision to spring Paris based on Dr. Sophy's psychological evaluation. And we're told, Sheriff Lee Baca gave the final approval. 

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/07/paris-medi...-physical/

HAHAHA  I was just trying to post that same thing Richard...it wouldnt go , then I saw you posted....  zoinks....  You won this round....  :nod:

That’s pretty funny William. I thought it was funny Paris might have to go back. I had a feeling there was no medical condition. She just couldn’t take it emotionally and had a mental break down.

...looks like she's been ordered to serve the full sentence. Sucks to be her today.

Paris Hilton today was ordered to return to her solitary cell, a day after she had been sent home to house arrest and became the center of a storm of protest that she was being treated better than someone less famous.

Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer made his ruling after a hearing that followed a tumultuous sequence in which Hilton was brought to court in a sheriff's patrol car. Earlier, it seemed that she would only attend the hearing via telephone.

"The defendant is remanded to L.A. County jail," Sauer said after an hourlong hearing. "The order is final and forthwith."

Wearing a beige zippered sweater, Hilton crumpled into tears.

As she was led away to the side door and the waiting transportation to jail, she wailed, "Mom, Mom! It's not right!"

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/la-me-paris9jun09,0,4765853.story

...and back in she goes[size="-1"]!  icon_2cool
[/size]

It sounds like Paris will spend the weekend in a medical ward at the jail. It will be interesting to see what happens after this weekend.

IF PARIS IS RELEASED EARLY AGAIN... PREPARE FOR 2ND RODNEY KING

Posted By: Rayelan

Hi Raye,

I'm a reader who lives in LA. My husband works for the city... He hears all sorts of rumors. He said that the guards in the County Jail are preparing for riots if Paris gets released early again.

What really floored me was when he told me that the super secret emergency unit that coordinates with Homeland Security is getting ready for a Rodney King type of riot all over the LA area.

Being a regular reader of RMN I have to wonder if this wasn't the plan all along. But what would be the reason for causing a riot in LA? Do you have any idea?

(Name removed)

Note from Rayelan:

No, I don't have any idea as to why a riot would be staged for the Los Angeles area. I wouldn't put it past the PTB... but... for what reason???

Can anyone help us out on this?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/for...ead=105350

If I may add to it Sily... 

Hilton's Prison Diary book:

Day one:  I cried.

Day two:  I cried.

Day three: I went home.

Day four: stayed home telling everyone what an ordeal I had to live through 

Day five: They hauled me off to court again sooking in the back of a cop car 

Day six: back in the klink; I cried 

Day seven: I cried more and am preparing for a staged breakdown that'll be better than the planned staged allienInvasion on earth. 

Day eight: {Stay tuned boys and girls...} 

Well, I was wrong about her not doing any time at all, that has suprised me quite a bit.  It seems the times are a changing.  Had this happened adecade or more ago the likes of the hten 'Hiltonite' would have been left to go home and the whole matter whitewashed claiming it someone elses fault who now has to pay for it... or words to that effect.

Quote:Note from Rayelan:

No, I don't have any idea as to why a riot would be staged for the Los Angeles area. I wouldn't put it past the PTB... but... for what reason???

Can anyone help us out on this?

To set precident in these issues IMO.  It makes good sense they'd do it. 

They've been caught out this time with a high profile person like Hilton having to go through the seemingly immoral situation of having herself denegraded by having to be forced into jail for a previous conditional breach of her parole/probational period.  It would make sense that the powers who are in direct contact with people like her parents are now handbound into making the whole matter disappear as they would have been able to up until recent times.

What do we do to compensate for it in case others in our favour are placed in a similar compromise in future?  Simple... give the masses the ol' "we're gonna do it whether you like it or not, and there ain't a thing you can do about it" syndrome.  It worked for 911 and other eents, it'll work for quelching the masses demand for justice to our upper classes. 

1. Stage a riot in a large city with all film crews on the ready.

2. Initiate the voilance by placing infitrators into the protesting groups that starts war for no apparent reason during the protest.

3. Then come in and beat the friggen daylights out of anyone caught within a 200yards radius of our self initiated mallea.

4. ...during which any cameraman found not capturing the horror in its full gore shall be given similar treatment after having their cameras broken over their heads whilst complying camerapersons nearby do the job of capturing it all in an effort to show how nobody was safe at the event.

5. Also let a few of our own that we don't really like but nave to put up with becasue of their families ties in the force by ordering them to go to unmanned sectors of the riot where at least 2 cameras are in attendence to capture their beating to a pulp by the rampent demonstrators.  Thereby outright proving that not even Police personnel were safe under such mass public onslaughts.

6.  All this followed with a full visual capture of all those responsible for killing the non complient camerapeople and maming of the unwanted Police personnel.  Making sure to make viewers cringe and look away from the TV in absolute horror of the beating that members of the demonstrating public received in the carnage they did not start themselves. 

Finally topped with the commissioner of Police making an on air statement the following day that new laws were just past allowing them to declare a State of Emergency at the slightest sign of repeat of such an event in future - giving forth the reason being that the State will do a it well pleases to anyone being judged in their courts and that nobody can do a thing about the outcome afterwards...unless they wish to risk their lives in doing so without any hope for recompense thereafter. 

So the next Paris that comes along is whitewashed and cleared of any wrong doing even if it was murder, and the people stay quiet in fear of their own well being and that of their loved ones. 

Simple really.:big grin:

I see the news is out that the Hiltons did give the sheriff a large cash bribe. I had a feeling that’s why they released her early.

Why was Paris Hilton released?

PARIS Hilton's billionaire grandfather donated money to the election campaign of the sheriff who released the 26-year-old American hotel heiress from jail, it has been revealed.

The contribution from William Barron Hilton, 78, co-chairman of the Hilton Hotel chain, to Sheriff Lee Baca's re-election campaign is revealed in financial records.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,218...02,00.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge in Vegas Breaking News 0 988 08-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Beautiful Snow Moose - Two Of Them Breaking News 4 1,642 10-30-2009, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Michael Jackson child named after Paris Hilton? Breaking News 0 972 07-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Paris loses out: Hilton fortune pledged to charity Richard 0 838 12-26-2007, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Smurf gives Paris Hilton a mouthful Richard 1 1,116 12-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Sily