Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris Hilton "I'm too beautiful for jail"
Psychiatrist visits Paris behind bars

1:11PM Thursday June 07, 2007 

Paris is reported to be very emotional two days into her prison sentence. Photo / Reuters

Shamed socialite Paris Hilton has been visited by her psychiatrist in jail, prompting fears that she's finding it difficult to adjust to her new home.

Psychiatrist Charles Sophy dashed to see Paris 35 hours after she checked in to the Century Regional Detention Centre in LA, but declined to comment on the purpose of his visit to the media waiting outside the facility.

According to reports, Paris is very emotional and has been crying hysterically down the phone to her mother, complaining that her cell is freezing cold and that she has not been able to eat.

Unlike her fellow inmates, who are serving their sentences in dorm-like rooms, Paris has been placed in solitary confinement for her own protection.

"She cries all day," a source told People magazine in its new issue. "She looks unwashed, she has no makeup and her hair is tangled. She cried audibly through the first two nights."

Just hours before her admission to jail, Paris was waltzing down the red carpet at the MTV Movie Awards - which makes the transition from glamour kitten to jailbird even more dramatic.

So what's a typical day like for the 26-year-old celebrity heiress at the detention facility?

Confined to a 12-by-8-foot (3.7m-by-2.4m) cell, with a bunk bed, sink, toilet and a single window, Paris is isolated for 23 hours a day.

Dressed in the standard prison garb - bright orange cotton/polyester-blend jumpsuit created by fellow Los Angeles County inmates in sewing classes - life is pretty lonely for Hilton.

Mealtime consists of simple fare - lunch on June 5 was reportedly a bologna sandwich and two chocolate-chip cookies.

"She's in isolation for 23 of the 24 hours of the day," her lawyer, Richard A. Hutton told reporters on Monday.

"Because of who she is, they had no choice . . . but to place her in administrative segregation."

Hilton has so far been granted two visitors: Hutton and her psychiatrist, Dr Sophy.

But Hutton maintains: "She's doing very well under the circumstances."

- NZHERALD STAFF

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1501119/story.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10444156

Maybe she will find God??? 

I just heard she's out, has on an ankle bracelet and will serve the rest of her time at home.   :think:  It's going to be a very short Prison Diary book.

Day one:  I cried.

Day two:  I cried.

Day three: I went home.

Linky

Paris Hilton was released from jail early Thursday morning. However, her exact whereabouts are still unknown.

Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that the heiress has yet to make her way to her Hollywood Hills house, but her mother and lawyer are currently there - waiting for her arrival.

Paris Hilton has been fitted for ankle bracelet and reassigned to house arrest, after authorities decided to release Hilton from prison due to medical reasons, this according to Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. spokesperson, Steve Whitmore.

Hehe..look at our posting times William.  :D 
Eleven is a very good number for me, I'm seeing it lots.

11:01
11:01
1:01

William Wrote:  Maybe she will find God??? 

Or not. 

Sily,   Elevens......   Somethings about to happen.... ?                                                       icon_11waffe

Yes William.  Something very important is about to happen.  This Sunday at nine PM will be the series finale of The Sopranos.  Tony Sopranos fate will finally be revealed.  This is the most important event to happen in the History Of The World. Ever.

I knew it!~

Is Tony gonna trip on Mescaline again???

Nah.  My best guess is he's going to try and save his life and that of his loved ones.  My wish is that he succeeds.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge in Vegas Breaking News 0 988 08-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Beautiful Snow Moose - Two Of Them Breaking News 4 1,642 10-30-2009, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Michael Jackson child named after Paris Hilton? Breaking News 0 972 07-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Paris loses out: Hilton fortune pledged to charity Richard 0 838 12-26-2007, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Smurf gives Paris Hilton a mouthful Richard 1 1,116 12-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Sily