Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris Hilton "I'm too beautiful for jail"
Okay.... I'm going to reveal my secret crushes[size="-1"]!  I think Sela Ward is [/size][size="-1"]très sexy-O-so:

[Image: ny10809140207.widec.jpg]

I just think she's smokin' HOT.  Granted her boobs are not as big as Jennifer's or Billie's.  But I'm a female and not really into boobs as much as a guy would be
[/size][size="-1"]!

As far as sexy men, right now I'm into Hugh Laurie of House, MD
[Image: 03.jpg]

Ooooooo LA LA.  He does it for me.  icon_cuinlove  I absolutely love his character.
[/size]
[size="-1"]

[/size]

You do have good Taste sily!  Orctrinque

Richard Wrote:I like Jennifer Aniston too. She’s one of the few American actresses that I like. icon_smile
Jennifer and Rose Rick??  There are many far better than that I think you'll agree if yo uthink hard or have a good look around.  BritneySpears is imo better than both in the looks stakes, and there are others better than her also. 

Here just a couple off the top of my head that are pure candy to my eyes mate...

Charlize Theron  icon_group3g   from SouthAfrica which most of us already know - very elegant woman with a stunning angelic face...

...and one of my favorites, but perhaps not that well known is Divini Rae - ohLaLAaa what a pretty girl.:big grin: 

[Image: Divini-Rae-499x768-62.559kb-media-761-me...228403.jpg]

...another of her

[Image: Divini-Rae-560x768-78.245kb-media-761-me...002403.jpg]

...and this one says it all...what divine sanctury she sells...

[Image: Divini-Rae-400x533-39.977kb-media-761-me...479305.jpg]

That's a whole lot of woman me thinks Rick...HAVE MERCY.:big grin:  Great thing about it is that there are many more like her and some may say 'better' than her... as I'm sure you're already aware of Rick.  But I like many of the top American beauties Rick, though I find that most of them are in lesser known positions than the highly exposed ones which most people relate to immediately.  Mate, I have to tell you, that I can melt at the sound of an American womens voice.  I love the American accent and manner in which your women speak Rick.  It alone can be enough to create attraction with me.  I find their accent erotic...I also like it when their make-up runs and they call me their daddy while I'm...:big grin:LOLOL

On the issue at hand though...I think it's rude how they are already indicating reducing Hilton's sentence, and that's even AFTER the judge ruled against her.  It seems there'll always be a law for the rich and another for the poor.  This must cease no matter what, and preferably 'in our time'.  People should immediatly voice hteir discontent in these matters the instant they arise otherwise they'll always exist.

Andrew, I picked Jennifer and Billie Piper based on the total package, not just looks alone. Brittney is good looking but she’s not my cup of tea. There are lots of beautiful stars out there but most of them are lacking in the personality department. So I was thinking of stars that I thought I could enjoy being with. After seeing a lot of episodes of Friends and Dr. Who, I think Jennifer or Billie would be a lot of fun. Divini Rae and Charlize Theron are good looking but I don’t know anything about them.

That’s interesting that you like a woman’s American accent. It doesn’t do anything for me because I’m use to it but I do like accents of women from other counties.

You’re right about there being one law for the rich and one law for the poor. What it really is one law for Illuminati members and one law for the poor. Most of the ultra rich people are illuminati members.

You know what they say: "Money talks and bullshit walks..."

William Wrote:  You do have good Taste...
I forgot to mention a super sexy guy that's on the Internets!  There's a picture of him holding a guitar and sometimes he wears a Santa suit, his guitar playing can't be beat and he has a myspace called "thatneverwas".  OMG.... he is oozing sex appeal and excellentness.

I forgot his name tho.  I'll try and remember it ... :think:

icon_blush

Richard posted the article that Paris is to complete  twenty three days in jail.  That might be reduced and number changed, but what if it stays at that number and it's taken as a "sign" from TPTB?  Everyone probably knows about that number already, but here's what wikipedia says at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_(number)

In numerology Main article: 23 (numerology)

Quote:So I was thinking of stars that I thought I could enjoy being with
Fair enough rick, I see what you mean, I came at it form the oppisite angle.  I was refering to plain 'sex-bomb' status.  If I was to name a hollywood star that I'd like to be with simply because I thought I'd enjoy being with her, I'd be scatching hard to come up with up. 

The only one that comes to mind immediately is the actress that played Nelle Harper Lee in the film Capote - Catherine Ann Keener. 

I melt at her sight Rick even though she is NOT what one would term Sex-Icon by any stretch of the imagination.  Her elegent warm sultry looks and mannerisms coupled up with her level of intelligence is what I'd class a s close to being my dream woman as I could.   

[Image: 14220.jpg]

[Image: 14231.jpg]

http://www.badongo.com/pic/653232 

Another beautiful woman is Luciana Pedraza the Argentinian actress married to RobertDuvall that played with him in the film Assination Tango.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0283897/S...%20Luciana

http://akas.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/161...%20Luciana 

Though it is hard to work out what any actresses true character is like when we only see them acting... if you know what I mean? 

But the way they're going with Hilton,

Quote:"It's possible that it could be 21 days, 23 days. It's a complicated formula that the state sets down. It's possible that she could do less time," Whitmore told The Associated Press.
my original prediction still stands.

Quote:As for overcrowding, "our jail is bursting at the seams" and some women inmates have been released after serving only 10 percent of their sentence, Whitmore said.
I wonder if any of them are asking themselves why this is so.  Perhaps the Laws of the land are have more to do with it rather than people being truly criminal? 

No doubt they'd deny such claims even if their life were at stake.

Fools.

I'm too sexy for the LAW,
too sexy for the LAW,
too sexy BY FAR.

...you know what I mean....

Andrew, There’s tons of good looking stars that fit the sex-bomb status. Too many for me to narrow it down to a few. That’s why I picked from women that I know well and like. Jennifer Love Hewitt is another one just came to my mind. She’s in that series called Ghost Whisperer. Then there are older stars that I still consider hot and fun like Goldie Hawn. I just saw Jane Fonda on the Colbert Report and I was amazed that she still looks hot and she’s turning 70. I never heard of Catherine Ann Keener but I agree with you that she does look elegant. icon_smile

Lefty, I can imagine Paris does sing that song. icon_lol

Wow Lefty, I haven't heard that song for a decade.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge in Vegas Breaking News 0 988 08-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Beautiful Snow Moose - Two Of Them Breaking News 4 1,642 10-30-2009, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Michael Jackson child named after Paris Hilton? Breaking News 0 972 07-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Paris loses out: Hilton fortune pledged to charity Richard 0 838 12-26-2007, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Smurf gives Paris Hilton a mouthful Richard 1 1,116 12-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Sily