Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stargate
*watched too much Sliders,Star Gate:SG-1, SG Atlantis,now Dr.Who*

Avatar--your planet sounds awesome with a plethora of veggies,fruits and carbonated water..even Williams idea of the healing technology sounds cool too. Here's my ideas sorta--

I saw an episode of Sliders where they go to a planet run by all sorts of psychics--in hospitals, they had psychic scanners with natural healing abilities...the government was run by strong clairvoyants...Maybe thats where I'd go..and learn training in the hospital.

I have so many ideas that I didn't want to sound like I'm competing to be creatively imaginative lol. I'm not sure what I truly want but I think I'd use the gate to take me to a place where I want to be in...I want to be in a place where I could be eternally happy and joyful..just floating around on clouds or lofty, comfortable places...everything is beautiful..thought manifestation is so easy and things are worry free, fear free and anger free,boredom free-..A place where I could change my environment in a second.....kinda like the heaven in What Dreams May Come..maybe a water planet where I could be a dolphin../ Maybe I'd like to live in the hyperspace plane. I'd like to visit the homes of the Giant Butterflies, Pleaidians,Lyraens,and Sirians..and even the Golden Winged Lions. If I could be a beautiful giant bird or a cat...hrmm. I'd like to meet all the species of God.

*dreams....*...sadly has to get back to the grindstone of studies.

Avatar, The story about John Titor did sound fishy to me. He weaved a pretty good story but it just didn’t feel right to me. Stewart said there are stargates located all over the world and the Illuminati have been working at closing them all down to try and prevent the reptilians from coming into them. He said that was one of the main reasons for attacking Iraq. Iraq has a huge gate in Babylon that they wanted to shut down.

The stargates can go anywhere as long as you know the coordinates. You can travel in time, to other realities, and to other planets.

I did some research on The Hyper Dimensional Resonator and it sounds like if used it where a couple ley lines intersected you could time travel. It works like a Radionics device and Stewart said that is the principle to time travel.

Stewart also talked about the Bermuda triangle, the Devils triangle, and the Great Lakes triangle. I was surprised to learn that the Bermuda and Devils triangle are the old north and south poles and that’s why people disappear in them. The Great Lakes triangle was built by a unknown beings. I knew about the triangle here but I was surprised to learn that it is right here in Berrien County. I always thought it was further up north. Stewart said that people even disappear walking along the beach. He had everyone scan the area and most of the people described 3 inverted crystal pyramids that form a triangle at the bottom of Lake Michigan. He’s not sure who built them. My guess is the Lyraens. It boggles my mind trying to picture how they were able to create something like that. Part of me would like to go out there and see if I get transported somewhere but the other part of me worries about not knowing where I might end up. The place I go to may be far worse than this reality. Dreamtime said she is willing to try it because she likes to gamble.  

PP, DT and I also love watching Sliders, Star Gate, and Dr. Who. That seems like a sign that we have been used in time travel.

And as i sit watching Dr. Who I wondered if you guys were watching it also.

] GeeeeeeeeeeeekAllllllllllllerrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttt(*&^%$$#

I watched Dr. Who last Friday. Sci-Friday is DT’s favorite day of the week and she makes sure we watch all the new episodes of Stargate and Dr. Who. There have been times that we missed Sci-Friday and DT acts like it’s the end of the world. She just about throws herself down on the floor kicking and screaming. icon_lol

Oooh. Did Stewart say where we might end up? And did he mention if this place is worse or better than what's beyond the triangles? Nooo DT, we'll miss you if you go. Perhaps in this other reality there are older south and north poles too, but then you'd have to find them and gamble if they take you back to our world.

Richard:

For the rest: Yes, I would go into a stargate in a heartbeat. Chickenricky said he would first have to send a camera through and see if it came out again - but I say: heck...you only live once so get as much excitement as you can. I'd also jump into a wormhole or walk into a vortex.

My world would have golden waterfalls that fall into a pool of golden water; the sky is violet, the sun golden; the trees are silver with copper colored leaves that shine in the sun and give off light shows whenever the wind blows; the grass is soft under your feet with crystalline flowers that tinkle like chimes when the wind blows...

Hmmm...guess I should get back to my writing...

Our thoughts can create a million worlds. Because you thought of it, this exists somewhere now. :D

[user=72]Reader[/user], I was busy when reading while searching for stargates and didn't notice they had a quiz. Now that I have look at it, I think this is a new age source, so I'll add a note to that link. A starseed or having ancestral roots in the Pleiades sounds New Age to me.

How do stargates look? Sorry for my ignorance but I just need a link or something to a graphic presentation?

William wrote
Quote: Avatar, your imagination is quite amazing, im sure on your planet they will have healing technologies that they would lovingly use on us.  Lets go!  Maybe there is no moon at all onthis planet because its free!  Or the other orb is a living moon with universities....
Healing Technologies sound great and there again without Victim Mind Patterns then none of us would ever get ill or unbalanced in anyway!I like the Living Moon idea, where Celestial Mechanics and Astrophysics could be taught to the generations of free thinking and loving children.Purple Parrot wrote
Quote:I saw an episode of Sliders where they go to a planet run by all sorts of psychics--in hospitals, they had psychic scanners with natural healing abilities...the government was run by strong clairvoyants...Maybe thats where I'd go..and learn training in the hospital.I have so many ideas that I didn't want to sound like I'm competing to be creatively imaginative lol. I'm not sure what I truly want but I think I'd use the gate to take me to a place where I want to be in...I want to be in a place where I could be eternally happy and joyful..just floating around on clouds or lofty, comfortable places...everything is beautiful..Thought Manifestation is so easy and things are worry free, fear free and anger free,boredom free-..A place where I could change my environment in a second.....kinda like the heaven in What Dreams May Come..maybe a water planet where I could be a dolphin../ Maybe I'd like to live in the hyperspace plane. I'd like to visit the homes of the Giant Butterflies, Pleaidians, Lyraens, and Sirians..and even the Golden Winged Lions. If I could be a beautiful giant bird or a cat...hrmm. I'd like to meet all the species of God.
I totally agree with all your ideas here. A planet where all the Hyperspace Healers, and the Positive Star Nations as well as the Arinian Gold Lion People could all reside on, living in harmony with an abundance of fruits and vegetables to eat sounds wonderful.Also, what about giant edible mushrooms. Imagine them roasted and fried.So Star Gate Technology can be used as a way off this Earth however we all came here to address our Victim Mind Patterns, so it is best to keep working on those.