Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Angelic Hierarchy
iqhunk Wrote:Octahedron, if you learn astrology, you will see dozens of reasons why MC fits with the Magdalene Archetype.

MC has an exceptionally rare Asteroid Aspect of UBASTI making a perfect 60 degrees with Asteroid MAGDALENA.
Asteroid MAGDALENA also conjuncts MC's SEKHMET by less than 2 degrees. The Shadow Moon or Secondary Moon [Arabic Part Astrology] exactly conjuncts Asteroid MARYAM. MARYAM is in MC's exact second house cusp, which rules "Mother"/Motherhood Archetype aspects in the chart.
The Karmic South Node in MC'c chart is exactly conjunct the Galacti Centre in 26 Sagittarius.

The probabilty of this happening randomly is approximately one in 1500 million.
Good to read. I know not much about astrology. I guess Sekhmet stands for a kind of lion god/goddess in Ancient Egypt, isn't ?

Well,according to Murray Hope or rather the Lion people she was in contact with the statues of Sekhmet, Mihos, Wadjet,Bastet,Tefnut are depictions of what the Lion people look like.But there is also a Babylonian depiction of Ashtoreth as a lion like figure.Ashtoreth is another name also for Serbona.Hmm.Ubasti is associated with Bastet
also called Bubastis.Maryam is Mary,I think that was the real name.Thanks so much Iqhunk.I guess it all fits in.
"the Atlantis knowledge about the Earth energy points"
I have plans on activating that knowledge,this year.The greatest Earth energy point is where I went.It can be used in the same ways the Atlanteans used it.But for positive purposes,even to change the course of events,affect populations,but it's the one place the Illuminati do not have control of...

MC Wrote:Here I am:D

http://www.scribd.com/doc/25078106/Srpsk...ja-Serbona and now I live in Serbia.Coincidence?

I've seen a very similar photo picture in a book about Ancient Greek Mythology. It was all in gold.

Same winged woman with two lions under her control, and hieroglyphs/archetypes on her dress; it was a kind of a big amulet to be weared around the arms or dress.

The comment was it came to Ancient Greek, via Crete/Kreta; but the roots/origins are Ancient Egypt. It doesn't wonder me if it goes back to Atlantis.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Angelic Hierarchy 7 1,640 11-28-2005, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Guest