Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Angelic Hierarchy
Aaaaa,that's not a place where you want to go and do this kind of work.In Bosnia and Montenegro all they ever do is perform black magick.
Ok,I'll check level 3,I must have forgotten that it was posted.Thanks.

Scarlet Wrote:[Image: pravismjeryh3.jpg] [Image: w506.png]
Scarlet, this link doesn't work : http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/pravi...1/w506.png
Was this the other archetype you were going to post? I can't find it at sz...

MC Wrote:Yes,Rodrigo,I will help you.First,I know the weather is nice over where you are.Is there a place where you can go to close to the ocean where you will hear the water,the surf?

Scarlet,I need jumper or yourself to post both of my archetypes.They both look like a question mark,one is left sided the other right sided.Think about where you would like to work on yourself.Is there a good place in Bosnia?
Weather is a tad too hot for my liking, but yesterday was a cool 24C....

Going to the beach is a hassle unfortunately, however i can probably go in the next week or so....... it will be a quiet beach, barely any surf..

I can see the frequency requires water... is that what the waves on that above archetype are???

[Image: copyofpravismjeryh3.jpg]

This a sacred archetype.Good luck to those who use it.

bankiash, Please elaborate.

I feel a strange affinity to those archetypes...especially the newest one posted. I love them.

Rodrigo Soto Wrote:
MC Wrote:Yes,Rodrigo,I will help you.First,I know the weather is nice over where you are.Is there a place where you can go to close to the ocean where you will hear the water,the surf?

Scarlet,I need jumper or yourself to post both of my archetypes.They both look like a question mark,one is left sided the other right sided.Think about where you would like to work on yourself.Is there a good place in Bosnia?
Weather is a tad too hot for my liking, but yesterday was a cool 24C....

Going to the beach is a hassle unfortunately, however i can probably go in the next week or so....... it will be a quiet beach, barely any surf..
ok,is it a place where you can relax?

Rodrigo Soto Wrote:I can see the frequency requires water... is that what the waves on that above archetype are???

No

That is not water it is a frequency sine wave.If there were three then it would be water.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Angelic Hierarchy 7 1,638 11-28-2005, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Guest