Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Angelic Hierarchy
I got legal permission and made images for the archetypes of all nine levels within the Angelic Hierarchy.

If you want information on how these archetypes help you, please refer to the Healer's Handbook.

The four golden steps in the background represents activation of DNA leading towards God-Mind Awareness. The order from which you go is left to right, top to bottom.

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg][Image: Untitled-2.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-3.jpg][Image: Untitled-4.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: Untitled-6.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-7.jpg][Image: Untitled-8.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-9.jpg]

What about the colors of the archetypes? Those are not the correct colors.

Please tell me the correct colors. Are they the chakra colors, silver, and gold in that order? Thanks. It is not hard to change them because I have the project files.

But they Looook Fantastic!

:)

Thank you, William. (Sigh). Only one positive comment so far, lol.

a bt wrong colours, teah.  seraphim, (the box witha dot, is in orange, medium to pale prange.) cherubim is actually first it's liek a meduim/bright red

thones is close, but the diamond is actually cut at the top right passt the vertical extension and at the bottom left at teh vertical extension it leaves it in two seperate but identical shapes

powers is in light blue... like the light bue from teh dolphin frequency... not ice or sky... or medium...

angeles got a little dot in the middle, like the others

and that Aleph id GOLD not bright yellow and it's got lime being it... hmmm,

still thoug they do look freakin awesome. nice 3-d effect... what program do you use?

Is the order correct? Especially the first 2.

First one should be in red.Second,in orange.The fifth one-Powers is in light blue.If one looks closely it looks like it's in this color.

It's hard to have the exact color posted here.It's really great that you posted these.

Thanks for the follow-up corrections, Violet Dolphin and Moon Child. VD, I don't use anything other than Photoshop. Someday I will be combining different programs though.

I will go about fixing the archetypes now, friends.

For these archetypes, I used pen tools, custom shapes, layer effects such as bevel and emboss, outer glow, stroke, and filters: Plastic Wrap, Guassian Blur. There were a lot of transformations and shape manipulations too.

For the background, I used a copy of gold bars, smeared it with dark colors and created a cloud effect on one layer, and then I cut and paste the bars to create the staircase on a duplicate layer. Yet on another layer I added a gradient of white to black and lowered the opacity. There were a lot of smearing and blurring to get the bars looking like one coherent staircase.

Done. Please hit the refresh/reload button if you don't see any updated order or colors.

Violetdolphin, I don't think I understand your bit about the Thrones. It would be helpful if you sent a copy of your drawing as an attachment to my email address at or re-explain. Of course, only if you want to help.

Moon Child and VD, are there anymore errors? Did I misunderstand anything?

Thanks again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Angelic Hierarchy 7 1,638 11-28-2005, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Guest