Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Expansions Cult part 2
There are posts in the Life Tips forum including this that I posted in April, addressing your points above.

http://hyperspacecafe.com/view_topic.php...ing+people

I would also take this opportunity to again remind those who are considering transactions with the Swerdlows.

Keep originals or copies of all correspondence and receipts of business transactions.

These will prove invaluable.

If doing an over the phone consult tape it for future reference notifying S/J that you are doing so.

Mercy Now Wrote:There are posts in the Life Tips forum including this that I posted in April, addressing your points above.

http://hyperspacecafe.com/view_topic.php...ing+people

I would also take this opportunity to again remind those who are considering transactions with the Swerdlows.

Keep originals or copies of all correspondence and receipts of business transactions.

These will prove invaluable.

If doing an over the phone consult tape it for future reference notifying S/J that you are doing so.
I have a recording of the so called consultation I had with Stewart with over 2hrs of consultation. I did serve notice to Stewart that I was recording him of which he did not object. The recording was already started just before making contact via his consultation telephone number and I notified him early on I will be recording this consultation. Probably a lot of revelation stuff about what he claimed about himself and what he told me is on this recording. I bought a cheap gizmo to hook my phone up to my computer to record the telephone consultation.  Normally expansions does not record these consultations as a courtesy to yourself like one psychic I consulted with a while back did record our conversation as part of her service and sent me a link to download it to my computer.

Found this, on this page circa 2001

http://web.archive.org/web/2001102307434...guestbook/

Hi Stuart ! You never answered my question, so I will ask it again. Why did you commit employee fraud and steal hundreds of thousands of dollars as a Controller for a Long Island food distributor? How come you filed for personal bankruptcy and have not paid the money back to the Company, even after being found guilty in a NY Court and serving 2 years in state jail? How can you continue to con people out of their hard earned money? I ask you, Stewart, where is your soul?

MS

Hauppauge, NY USA - Wednesday, November 01, 2000 at 19:54:28 (EST)

Expansions Reply:
Dear Mitchell –
LStewart is out of the country right now, so I will do my best to answer your questions. First of all, we do answer all emails that come to Expansions. If for some reason yours was overlooked, I apologize.

Regarding the money that he allegedly stole; he was told that the money was his. He pleaded guilty to the bank fraud charges because he was financially unable to defend himself, and the prosecution threatened to bring charges against his wife as well. He was concerned that something might happen to both of them and there would be no one to care for their three young children. In addition, he was told that he would receive a three-month sentence, but instead was given 33 months (not the 2 years that you state). Please read his autobiography, "Montauk: The Alien Connection" for more details.

Stewart’s right to earn a living was taken away when he went to prison. The judgement that was handed down included the fact that he was only allowed to work with money if he informed his employer of his conviction. Of course, with that revelation, what prudent employer would hire him? After his incarceration of almost three years, it took him several months to find a low-paying job in the healthcare industry. He was forced to declare bankruptcy because when he went to prison he no longer could pay his bills and when he came out he could not find decent employment. In fact, we both lived with his parents for a year before my divorce settlement came through and allowed us to move out.

Again, per the judgment, Stewart is repaying the debt, complete with finance charges and penalties.

Neither Stewart nor I owe any explanations to anyone except to our families, Oversoul, and God. As with all information, you are welcome to accept or reject the explanations that we do choose to share publicly.
Kind regards,
Janet Swerdlow

( yeah, I guess that is why self employment works out.......)

Circa. 2001 below....I didn't know j was equipped to counsel ....Phd? Doctorate?

No.....Minister .......a minister.

http://web.archive.org/web/2001060816442.../hosts.htm

"Consultation specialties include marriage/divorce, victim and abuse issues, family matters, interpersonal relationships, life change situations, and spiritual growth. Janet is also a minister and is available for personal or phone consultations as scheduling permits"

And this LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crime Solving
Individual or public law enforcement. Evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

Crime Solving: $150/hour

From here

http://web.archive.org/web/2001061705101...tewart.htm

PurplePebble Wrote:Regarding the money that he allegedly stole; he was told that the money was his. He pleaded guilty to the bank fraud charges because he was financially unable to defend himself,
The law is if you can't afford a lawyer, one will be appointed to you. So Janet is using a flimsy excuse.

Have you noticed any new traffic here?

No not from that forum. I guess the members at the 2012 forum could care less about stew. icon_lol

Have you wondered why so few people showed up at their July 2011 seminar in Switzerland? Or why the training classes with Janet and White Wolf were quietly discontinued? Perhaps you may have wondered why so many people have left the OMG? Why are so many seminars of the Expansions Cult so poorly visited, even completely empty? Finally, why are so many trips organized and then cancelled at the last minute? Or why there are large unsold stockpiles of “Stewart Says” and “Hyperspace Helper”? In fact, why is their business failing?

The quick answer here is, because nobody cares about Stewart Swerdlow or Janet Swerdlow and because people realize, often at the last minute, that they are part of a cult that is milking them dry. It sure does not help either that both Swerdlows get caught up continuously in their own lies, which has eroded their credibility into sheer insignificance. Many of their former clients get so disgruntled that they end up posting on sites like this one, but also on a number of other forums, to warn others not to fall into the same trap, again. This offers a convenient excuse to Janet in particular. Sure, blame us for your failing business. That’s the way to go! The only problem is that since the whole idea of Expansions started, people have left that cult disgruntled, feeling used and abused. In fact, many people have talked the truth about the Swerdlows and their cult for years. In fact they did so years before I even heard about them. What a pity that I did not hear about them earlier.

Here is an article, which I found from the depths of the mighty Internet. It never caught your attention, as this is an English forum, and the article is in German. So I have translated it for you.

Source: http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktenschrank/ENIGMA_Archiv/Regentreff_Mekka_der_Verschwoerungsfanatiker.html

“[color="#0055aa"]9 - Gerschitz macht Werbung für Seminar mit Stewart Swerdlow[/color][color="#0055aa"] [/color][color="#0055aa"]
Oliver Gerschitz (obv) wirbt im Regentreff-Forum für eine Seminar des russisch-amerikanischen Verschwörungstheoretikers Stewart Swerdlow:
http://www.regentreff.de/messages/40093.htm

Zwischenvermerk 02.07.2006
Der Hinweis auf das Swerdlow-Seminar befindet sich beim Regentreff nun an anderer Stelle, allerdings ohne Ortsangabe:
http://www.regentreff.de/messages/40155.htm

Auch Jo Conrad rührt in seinem „Freigeistforum“ dafür die Werbetrommel:
http://www.geistig-frei.com/forum/index....pic=8745.0
Hier hat sich daraus inzwischen eine der dort typischen Diskussionen entwickelt.

Vom 23. bis 25. September soll im DGB-Bildungszentrum am Starnberger See ein Seminar mit Stewart Swerdlow stattfinden. Organisiert wird das Seminar von
Christine Zuhr, Freischützstr. 106 / 7, 81927 München.
Im Internet gibt es einige Hinweise, dass sich die Dame auch schon mal als Immobilienmaklerin versucht hat. Nun scheint sie ins Seminar-Geschäft einsteigen zu wollen, und das gleich mit so einer merkwürdigen Sache. Aber dabei muss ja was rumkommen. Bei Erreichung der maximalen Teilnehmerzahl von 30 und einer Seminargebühr von 450 Euro pro Nase wären das 13500 Euro (zur Erinnerung, das waren 27000 Mark), da bleibt sicherlich nach Abzug der Kosten für jeden Beteiligten ein schöner Batzen hängen.

Wer und was ist Stewart Swerdlow? Hier gibt es einen Bericht über einen Vortrag, den Swerdlow im September 2000 in Zürich gehalten hatte:
http://www.das-gibts-doch-nicht.de/seite997.php
Da erzählte er einiges über sich. Wenn man sich das mal durchliest, dann kann man sich kaum des Eindrucks erwehren, dass Swerdlow ein irrer Hochstapler und Betrüger ist, der das unverschämte Glück hat, auf noch größere Irre gestoßen zu sein, die ihm für seinen Schwachsinn auch noch Geld bezahlen.

Was hat Swerdlow in seinem Seminar zu bieten? „Geschichte der Erde & Galaxie, DNA & Du … Illuminati & Geheimgesellschaften … Bewusstseinskontrolle … Einfache De-Programmierungstechniken … Bewußtseins-Patrouille … Hyperraum-Sprache“Im Anschluss des Seminars kann man sich dann noch zum Sonderpreis von 100 Euro persönlich die Säcke voll machen lassen: “Stewart schaut in Ihre Aura und die daraus resultierenden Archetypen. Er liest Ihre Denkmuster die … diese Archetypen (Muster) erschaffen und erklärt Ihnen Ihren Mental-, Emotional-, physischen und spirituellen Körper. Er gibt Ihnen Meditationen und Visualisierungen um Ihre Denkmuster zu korrigieren. Zusätzlich nutzt er universelle Energien um die Heilung zu erleichtern, sowie Archetypen, Töne und Farben, die Ihnen helfen ‚verursachende’ Denkmuster zu entfernen.“

Ich denke das reicht. Aber noch zu dem Komplex „Illuminati & Geheimgesellschaften“: Insider wissen es, das zielt wieder mal in Richtung der angeblichen jüdischen Weltverschwörung. Und amerikanische Verschwörungstheoretiker haben diesbezüglich weitaus weniger rechtliche Hemmungen als ihre deutschen Kollegen.

Der Vorstand des DGB-Bildungswerkes wurde bereits von den inhaltlichen Hintergründen Swerdlows in Kenntnis gesetzt (siehe e-Mail hier im Kommentar). Es wäre wirklich pervers, wenn so ein Seminar in den Räumen des Deutschen Gewerkschaftsbundes stattfinden würde.

Nachtrag 28.06.2006 – Seminar nicht im DGB-Bildungszentrum
Das DGB-Bildungswerk hat bereits geantwortet:
„Herzlichen Dank für ihre Informationen. Nach Überprüfung sind wir zum gleichen Ergebnis gekommen wie Sie. Solch ein Seminar/Raumbelegung ist in unserem DGB Tagungszentrum nicht erwünscht. Der Leiter des Tagungszentrums befindet sich zur Zeit in Urlaub. Nach seiner Rückkehr wird er aber die notwendigen Schritte einleiten.
[i]Wir sind für alle Informationen, Hinweise und Anregungen dankbar bzgl. unserer Angebote. Nur so können wir uns kontinuierlich verbessern bzw. Fehlplanungen vermeiden.“
[/i]

Nachtrag 01.08.2006
Nun ist Stewart Swerdlow mit seinem Seminar dort gelandet, wo er hingehört, beim Regentreff im Gasthof Wurzer in Regen:
http://www.regentreff.de/messages/40328.htm

Nachtrag 06.10.2006
Das Seminar fand nicht statt. Es gab nicht genug Anmeldungen. Sicherlich hat daran auch der sehr hohe Preis seinen Anteil. Kein Sterbenswörtchen mehr darüber in den einschlägigen Foren. Aber am Starnberger See, in der Nähe der Eso-Hauptstadt München, wäre das vielleicht was geworden. Aber man kann so einen Schwachsinn ja stoppen, wie man an diesem Beispiel sieht.
[/color][color="#0055aa"]
[/color] [color="#0055aa"] [/color][color="#0055aa"]
[/color] [color="#0055aa"]# posted by Arbeitskreis Enigma @ Dienstag, Juni 27, 2006 1 comments[/color]”

Herewith the same text translated into English. I am not a professional translator, so sorry for any mistakes that slipped through.

"[color="#5500ff"]9 – Gerschwitz advertises a seminar with Stewart Swerdlow[/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"] [/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]Oliver Gerschwitz (obv) advertises the Russian-American conspiracy theorist Stewart Swerdlow on the ‘Regentreff’ Forum.[/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]http://www.regentreff.de/messages/40093.htm [/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]Notice 02/July/2006[/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]The information sheet regarding the Swerdlow seminar has now been moved to another location on the ‘Regentreff’ Forum; however without showing the location.[/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]http://www.regentreff.de/messages/40155.htm [/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]Jo Conrad also advertises this on his “Freigeistforum”:
http://www.geistig-frei.com/forum/index....pic=8745.0
This has developed into a discussion, which is typical for this type of forum, there.
[/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]From 23rd to 25th September a seminar is planned to be held at the DGB Education Centre next to Lake Starnberg with Stewart Swerdlow. The Seminar is organized by Christine Zuhr, Freischützstrasse 106 / 7, 81927 Munich.[/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]There are indications on the Internet that this said lady had also tried her luck once as real estate broker. Now she seems to want to start again in the seminar business, and with a highly doubtful subject. This must evidently yield a profit. A participation of 30 people maximum at 450 Euros each, this corresponds to a total of EUR 13500 (a reminder, this once used to be 27000 DM). Even after all costs have been deduced, this still leaves a hefty profit for the organizers.[/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]Who and what is Stewart Swerdlow? There is a summary about a presentation he did in September 2000 in Zurich here:[/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]http://www.das-gibts-doch-nicht.de/seite997.php
There he talked a lot about himself. You cannot help thinking, upon reading through it, that Swerdlow is an gigantic crock and scoundrel, who has a incredible luck to stumbling on people who are even more nuts than him, and who even pay him money for his gobbledygook!
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]What does Swerdlow have to offer in his Seminar? “The History of Earth and the Galaxy”…, “DNA and You”…, “Illuminati and Secret Societies”…, “Consciousness Control”…, “Simple Deprogramming Techniques”…, “Consciousness Patrol”…, “Language of Hyperspace”… At the end of the seminar you then get the chance to personally fill your bags at a special price of 100 Euros: “Stewart looks into your Aura and Archetypes. He reads your mind patterns, which generate these archetypes and describes your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual body. He shows you meditation techniques and visualization techniques to correct your mind patterns. Additionally, he uses the energies of the Universe to help with your healing, as well as archetypes, tones, and colours, which help you to remove ‘wrong’ mind patterns.”[/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]I think this suffices. Pointing to the topic of “Illuminati and Secret Societies”: insiders know that this again points towards the supposed Zionist conspiracy of creating a new world order. And, American conspiracy theorists have significantly less legal burdens with this than their German counterparts.[/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]The executive board of the DGB Education Office has already been informed of the ideological contents of Swerdlow’s work (see the email here in the comments). It would be truly perverse should such a seminar be held in the facilities of the German Syndicate Union (= DGB, i.e. union of several small trade unions in Germany). [/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]Follow-up on 28.August.2006 – Seminar will not be held at the DGB Education Centre
The DGB Education Office has already replied:-
“Thank you for your information. Following our own investigations we have come to the same conclusions as you have. Such a seminar / usage of our rooms within our facilities is against our wishes. The director of the centre is currently on holidays. Following his return we will take the necessary steps.[/color] [color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]We are thankful for all information, tips, and criticism concerning our offers. This is the only we way we can continuously improve ourselves, and avoid wrong planning.”

Follow-up on 01.August.2006
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]Finally Stewart Swerdlow ended up with his seminar where he belongs: together with the Regentreff (Forum) at the Wurzer Inn.[/color][color="#5500ff"]
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]http://www.regentreff.de/messages/40328.htm

Follow-up 06.August.2006
The seminar was cancelled. There were not sufficient participants. The high prices for participation certainly did their part. Not a word about the whole matter was spoken in the formerly very positive forums. It may have worked at Lake Starnberg, close to the ESO capital Munich (aka Thule Society). It is however possible stop this sort of absurdity, as the above example showed
[/color] [color="#5500ff"]# posted by Arbeitskreis Enigma @ Dienstag, Juni 27, 2006 1 comments[/color]”

Contrary then to what Janet and Stewart try present on their website, their seminars are not any more popular today than they were in 2006. And there have been a number of people criticizing them in forums. HCF, at the time the above article was published, was just one year old.

The Swerdlows are deleting any critical comments made on their website, with exception when they feel an urge to play the sympathy card, or prone their victimization mind patterns (which ironically, in all these years, no archetypes, tone, or colors were able to remove). Two members here made a critical comment on their forum and were expelled for it. My comments on youtube were simply removed. Their website then is a complete distortion of what goes on behind it. It fooled me!

The mixture of talking nonsense all day long, charging high prices for allowing people to listen to it, and slandering those on the Internet that complain afterwards certainly in my books is not the best way to run a business successfully.

Good post Jacaranda. Lots of good info.Cool

Good stuffs Jacaranda! :D
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Expansions Cult Jacaranda 50 18,825 05-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Post: James
  The Expansions Cult infrared 1,571 249,394 05-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: TiMe -2-StOpThEM