Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Expansions Cult part 2
Conference this week was apparently the best ever, they met the god mind!

They're a broken record. Every conference was the best ever. icon_lol

Stew makes it sound like he took everyone to visit Father Christmas LOL

"I did visualizations and exercises that I had never done before! In the final segment, I took everyone to “meet God-Mind”....

that is stupid

god did not turn stew into a captain for tourists to meet him

I am sure nobody actually came to that conference, because there was no conference!

Also, here is how a visualization of God-mind, Stewart style, may have worked. Light a candle. Stare at the flame for a while. Then close your eyes. The light you see is like a light at the end of a tunnel. You're seeing God-mind. :)

Seriously, without a photo of all the participants, for all I know, they just said there was a conference, when there was none and really all Stewart did was playing on his own horn again...

I feel sorry for you, Stewart. You are a truly mentally disturbed man!

They know they will always get people in because they are supported from "higher sources", even though they seem to be running operations totally on their own. Illuminati can always have special use of a Montauk boy and handler for Janet.

Of course Illuminati can tap in to everything, every room, everywhere, including Expansions seminars, consultations etc.

What kind of statement is:

"In the final segment, I took everyone to “meet God-Mind” for the first time. It was quite an incredible experience. Everyone was in a super state of mind. All very exciting."

Really? First time? LOL!

And what "God-Mind" did they meet? The programming version that Stewart wants to imprint, no? LOL!

"Everyone was in a super state of mind."? 

As in mind controlled, no? LOL!

I'm sure the Illuminati are very pleased.

They seem to target people and business partners they think they will be able to control. DI is largely to blame due to his promotion of them. It seems he doesn't really know what is going on there, but that's not a first when it comes to him. LOL!

When Janet talks about them "not accepting requests for sexual deprogramming" I guess you can always make such a statement meaning NOW they are not accepting such requests. You can always say now forever. But to imply it has never been done is like hearing Bill Clinton saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky".

If energies are changing I think “instant Karma” is an effect of that. As James Redfield (disinfo agent, no? LOL!) writes in “The Twelfth Insight” (no matter what):

“Yet think about the world right now. Corruptions are immediately found out. Scandals erupt daily. The swindlers get swindled. This is what happens when most of the culture is bombarded with a Karma that is coming faster and faster. It’s there to show us the imperfection so we can do something about it.

You stop manipulating, and so you no longer draw manipulators into your life.”

I see the whole conspiracy thing really as a form of self defense in terms of "know your enemy", from all perspectives, and ultimately the enemy is our own self, no?

It's funny how you can actually get to know people from who they are BEING. That is the ultimate decision method.

So they have got around to starting their own radio show now, what's up without that? I guess that when you have worn out all the options on "alternative media radio" shows, you eventually have to do something about it and set up your own shop. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I anticipate nothing more than the usual overblown, exaggerated sense of self importance and god given purpose capped with a sh*t load of pontificating about the usual bollox.

Oh, and a self made platform for damage control. Did the other shows finally catch on?

They like doing radio and video so they can use neuro-linguistic programming on their listeners.

"It's funny how you can actually get to know people from who they are BEING. That is the ultimate decision method." (Free)

Or, actions speak louder than words. The problem with S&J reaching so many people who have not yet observed them up close and personal, is that they can bilk a lot of people out of big time money until their targets catch on--especially the OMG workshop. (OMG!) If any number of internet-clients could see them in action, then they'd be out of business. That's why the HCF site is so important. We get first hand testimony from you guys who have observed them. Thank you for continuing to share about this!

As for their "Going Ape" Fri. nite show that was shamefully hyped...they ended up doing all of 4 episodes and after the first 2, they never reminded anyone about it or put the link up. It was as if they didn't want anyone listening to the show, lol; and I could see why; Vinny was a bit of a loosey--goosey canon. Just as with the WW withdrawal, there's was no attempt at all to offer an explanation to their regular devoted followers--no apologies, no chagrin, no regret, nothing, nada, nyet! **Here today, GOON tomorrow.** I vaguely thought it was odd at the time, but I was being kept busy trying to master the 100's of glyphs and mental visualizations--all the while feeling inferior because I couldn't quite make it through a chakra spinning without my ADD-addled mind wandering.

One day, after feeling a thread of saliva pool in a puddle on my desk while watching one of Stew's mind numbing podcasts, I began to believe that he had some special abilites to relax people. I felt strangely "hypnotized" and calm while he clambored on about horrific, apocalyptic happenings. Again with a remote, deeply muffled part of my brain--a thought would drift into my mind that my reaction was inappropriate for the heinous topics he was talking about--but then it would float silently out of my attention again.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZtwack!

I think it even goes to the point where they know who is listening to the shows and not. Now they know not many are listening, so let's try something different, perhaps to regain certain people. Yes, SOUND, or TONE, or VOICE is an important part in programming. Simply don't listen to it. Why would you? They have nothing to say that you can't find somewhere else anyway.

As for WW, I don't think he really left. These guys work with an agenda, or a mission, from someone else. With their official track record, part of which can be read about here, how do you think they can be in business at all?

And by the way, if you do listen to their stuff, pay close attention. They don't really give any answers at all. And an unverifiable statement is not an answer by the way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Expansions Cult Jacaranda 50 18,824 05-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Post: James
  The Expansions Cult infrared 1,571 249,394 05-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: TiMe -2-StOpThEM