Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Expansions Cult part 2
For as long as you think you need their or anyone else's stuff for that matter, they will bullshit you right in your face right then and there, which is why they are here, until you get it, until you get that that is what they are doing and that you didn’t need any of that sh*t to begin with.

(10-27-2011, 05:10 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: So they have got around to starting their own radio show now, what's up without that? I guess that when you have worn out all the options on "alternative media radio" shows, you eventually have to do something about it and set up your own shop. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I anticipate nothing more than the usual overblown, exaggerated sense of self importance and god given purpose capped with a sh*t load of pontificating about the usual bollox.

Oh, and a self made platform for damage control. Did the other shows finally catch on?
Well, we all know how Stewart loves to blow his own horn... It's like one of those people who stand in London's speaker's corner. All that Stewart has done now is bring a soap box to the place, so he looks bigger. People will continue to walk by though. When you have nothing to say, no matter how fancy your messages appear to be, they are still hollow on the inside. I feel truly sorry for that disturbed man.

(10-28-2011, 12:18 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: "Just as with the WW withdrawal, there's was no attempt at all to offer an explanation to their regular devoted followers--no apologies, no chagrin, no regret, nothing, nada, nyet! **Here today, GOON tomorrow.** I vaguely thought it was odd at the time, but I was being kept busy trying to master the 100's of glyphs and mental visualizations--all the while feeling inferior because I couldn't quite make it through a chakra spinning without my ADD-addled mind wandering.

One day, after feeling a thread of saliva pool in a puddle on my desk while watching one of Stew's mind numbing podcasts, I began to believe that he had some special abilites to relax people. I felt strangely "hypnotized" and calm while he clambored on about horrific, apocalyptic happenings. Again with a remote, deeply muffled part of my brain--a thought would drift into my mind that my reaction was inappropriate for the heinous topics he was talking about--but then it would float silently out of my attention again.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZtwack!
The reason why they said nothing about WW on their site is twofold. He could no longer be officially be associated with Expansions, which is why the business dealings were called off. However, he is still very much in contact with them.

Also, Elizabeth, what you describe is a good example that his deprogramming techniques are really programming techniques. If you google the "Milgram" Experiment, you will see the exact same phenomenon you describe.

Thanks Jacaranda, I'll look into it, first we've got to get the family to a place that has power and electricity. The freak HAARP storm whereby tons of wet heavy snow fell on fully verigated trees and cause them all to shatter pulling all the lines down with them has kept me busy having snow ball fights at the gas pump and taking sponge baths. IT'S FUN LIVING IN A THIRD WOLRD COUNTRY! GOOD 'OLE USA.

From today....

"Money is just a representation of energy. If you make yourselves powerful, then you will be rich. Think–”I NOW have all the energy in the universe for me to use.” Think it constantly and it will manifest as money for you–part of it. The rest will heal your body, mind and emotions."

Nothing at all about happiness in that statement...

"if you make yourselves powerful then you will be rich"

I think that statement is pretty rich coming from someone with no true or real power. Just a facade of power.

How much personal power are you givng away to charlatans..that get rich off your quest for personal power...personal power that ironically you willingly hand over to those who abuse "power"....

Should read " you make me rich by giving your power away"

Has anyone become fabulously rich and powerful by following their advice?
Anyone ?

They're always preaching that wealth stuff in hopes more people will get lots of money to spend on their services. If their wealth speeches really worked they would be so wealthy that they wouldn't need to resort to conning money out of people.

If Stew ruled the world....".there would be no nonsense and disrespect of others"...please refer to Janets Laugh out Loud post to see disrespectful ignorant pompous musings and you will see the truth of it...also Yukesams video thread...where Yukesam was referred to as a "non-person" (that is what they consider people to be if you have enough clarity to see through the program)....

An insight into what goes on in that mind...along with the circus music.....

POSTED ON November 28, 2011 BY Stewart
"IF I RULED THE WORLD….
…there would be no nonsense and disrespect of others as you see every day on the news. The world has gone insane. Well, I suppose it always was, but it is certainly worse than ever now.

Just perusing the news this morning made me shake my head and think, all these people need a smack! It’s like the masses are in a trance and they have to be shocked out of it. Kind of like smacking an hysterical person to come to their senses.

Here are a few examples of what I read just today:

(i omitted the news stories... )

So, that is just a little bit of what is going on each day on Earth. If I ruled the world, this nonsense would end! Yes, it may take tough measures, but I would be fair. No one would be allowed to bully anyone for any reason. People would have to respect each other, or go to “Respect School” until they understood how to treat others.

War would be abolished for any reason and no one, no nation, no group would be allowed to have weapons. The news would have to tell the truth ALL the time. Politicians would be REALLY elected, not placed in office. All food would be organic. Medicines would be natural, not chemical. No one would be allowed to abuse anyone else. Anyone could live anywhere they chose. Prejudice and hate would be eliminated via education and mind-pattern releases.

Also, I would make the “Language of Hyperspace” mandatory in all schools. Creativity and individuality would be encouraged. Religion would be gone. All borders would be open. High technology that has been hidden by the Illuminati would be given to the people for use in a proper manner.

OK, I would have to either run for office on the “Emperor of the Universe” ticket, or just take over in another way. But, ultimately, the world would be a happier place. "

Respect school...? No bullying? No religion? ( except for the hyperspace religion,bully tactics etc...)....of course

Hyperspace techniques MANDATORY in schools?...has he been talking to David Lynch....get em while they are young......

Emperor of the Universe....thank god there are forces much much bigger than him at work that would never allow that to happen......

That's a scary thought Stewie ruling the world. I'd rather have things as they are instead of him ruling. His would make this planet hell for everyone.

EX-EXPANSIONERS: JUST THINK OF WHAT WE'RE MISSING...lol
"Just perusing the news this morning made me shake my head and think, all these people need a smack! It’s like the masses are in a trance and they have to be shocked [ELECTROSHOCKED? :o] out of it. Kind of like smacking a hysterical person to come to their senses" (Stewball).

Oh, yes...a delusional, pathologically narcissistic sociopath is exactly who should be put in charge of human beings! Stay in your bathrobe and slippers...you armchair psychopath!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q&feature=related

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss..." (scroll to 7:30)

I'm just cross referencing that Expansions.com exposed is a good thread to read after this one because Jacaranda ALSO dissects Stew's article: If Strew Ruled the World!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Expansions Cult Jacaranda 50 18,824 05-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Post: James
  The Expansions Cult infrared 1,571 249,394 05-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: TiMe -2-StOpThEM