Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mysterious Mt.Rtanj
MC, when are you planning on going ? Been reading this thread with extreme interest....!icon_2kaffee

Sorry,just discovered your post now.
In the meantime,I went to an old woman who lives nearby to see if she could direct me in some way.I was told that she was a witch,but she's certainly not.So,I told her why I came to her and what I want,and she looked at me as though I grew horns on my head,and said,"my child,you want a lot"
I told her that what I'm looking for is not up on the mountain,but below it and she said that for that we would have to ask the dead for help and that it would have to be done in the afternoon after a specific time and I would have to bring her some things.But,she said that even if we did not do this that if I was persistent,that she knows I would find that which I seek,even without her help.She also said that I was supposed to die already at least twice.I smiled and said yes,I know.Now,as far as my going there.
It should be this summer,I hope.A new development has occurred in the meantime.....and for that I have AJ to thank.

oh i see...I have tried to find some info about Mt.Rtanj on the net but couldnt find anything worthwile..... Can you direct me to some interesting reading ?

Wow,an old post.I have been away most of the summer and I come here only sporadically.In fact,i will be going here in a few days.There was an expedition here recently and now more and more attention is being directed at this place, which is not really to my liking.They have classified the mountain as a pyramid.It is pyramid shaped,but it also has a pyramid inside.Inside,there is also some sort of crystal, and no planes fly over Mt.Rtanj,because they disappear off the radar,in fact,there is talk that some might have disappeared altogether.Whatever is inside is surrounded by 3 underground lakes,and we know that water amplifies.Put all that together with it lying on an extremely powerful energy grid.There is talk of finding gold here as well.In fact there is an old closed down mine right near the mountain.A jewish family were the owners and there is talk that the head of the family was killed for some reason,and then the mines were closed.It's as though someone wanted to get rid of them and close off this area.Then there's talk of Tito,allowing alien bases to be built in 3 mountains.
There is a star gate here,I know it.And I plan on going here with a mission in mind.One which I will not disclose,and if I don't come back,you'll all know that the aliens have taken me.
http://www.peakwave.com/peaks.html?pk=2521&new=overview

Arthur C Clarke even wrote that it is not a mountain but a pyramid.He also said,the oldest.

Is that the link (the above does not work for me)?

http://www.peakware.com/peaks.html?pk=25...w=overview

You are right. It looks like a pyramid (hope it's the photo of the real mt. rtanj). Strange mountain. It convinces me more of being a pyramid than the bosnian pyramids, to be honest.

http://newimages.fotopic.net/?iid=y3dar1...quality=70

http://aleksandar.fotopic.net/c222281.html
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

The Bosnian so called pyramids are a sham,and the guy who promoted it,Osmanagic is a schemer.He's got ties to the US Dept of Defense which I bet most people don't know about,
and that kind of thing rings bells of alarm for me.And now he went to Rtanj(the name is really Artan)to see what he can dig up.I bet the US Dept of Defense also has their nose in this.He knows there's something there,and now he's asking the govt here to allow digging to take place.

So do you think they will close down access to certain areas of the mountain?

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Not before I get there:D

But I think that might be in their plans at some time.

There's another mountain called Black Peak and an Australian company came.The company is called Dundee.They went digging in the mountains and the workers were told that they have to keep their mouths shut and can't talk about anything.Police were even used to block  the area to outsiders.Dundee made some sort of agreement with the extremely corrupt government here who takes its orders from the illuminati,and some sort of coffin full of gold and what not was found and removed.They took it.I don't know what their agreement with the govt was,but the govt here will allow anything for money.

The Australian company name was "Dundee"? :D

Do the military aircraft also avoid flying near that mountain?

Black Peak? As far as I know,planes can fly over it.