Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is a Psychopath?
Mercy Now Wrote:Stewart knows very well he isn't helping anyone but his kind.In saying that,questioning whether we ever helped anyone, he is only attempting to create a diversion and another illusion.

The diversion is for you to look another way...at you instead of him.The illusion being that do help people.

Psychopathic behavior.
I'm not so sure about that. Follow along with this theory. You know the best slave is a slave that doesn't know he's a slave. The best salesman is one that believes in what he's selling. That's why many MLM schemes are successful. Companies brainwash the reps into believing what they're selling is the best on the market.

I believe the Illuminati is using stew to find people with end times programming and find out what they know but stew is unaware that he's being used. He believes in what he is doing and that's one reason why he can easily con some people. On a unconscious level people are picking up vibes that stew believes in himself and that makes it easy to sell himself to people.

Now I'm not saying he thinks he's an angel. I believe he's fully aware of the shenanigans he does but he just sees that as the end justifies the means. He's just unaware that the Illuminati is using him.

He's a childish bastard who has no professionalism. He talks about clients openly to people. When I told him I was leaving I was very polite and non-threatening. He freaked out! Yelling and threatening me. Throwing heavy guilt trips on me and acting like a huge 4 year old! He's nuts and scary.

Yes stew is very unprofessional. I was surprised how much he cuts down his clients behind their backs. In Janet's LOL post she acted like that was ridiculous and stew doesn't do that. However he does do that because I think he feels superior to everyone and cutting down his clients feeds his ego.

Richard Wrote:Yes stew is very unprofessional. I was surprised how much he cuts down his clients behind their backs. In Janet's LOL post she acted like that was ridiculous and stew doesn't do that. However he does do that because I think he feels superior to everyone and cutting down his clients feeds his ego.
Well said.

Expansions goes public in their disqualification, they should get an award in promoting principal good information and teachings mixed with the most criminal services ever.

That LOL post is their no. 1 public disqualification letter that proofs their 100% incompetence for any spiritual leadership. For insiders, for outsiders, for everybody.

It gives 100% written proof for everybody who has a clear mind.

Their no. 2 public disqualification act is that earlier made fake website. Written proofs are available.

Their no. 3 public disqualification is their marketing promotion in their OMG services to be invoiced for $ 10.000 a year, which gives exclusively access to the Kuiper Belt alien$$ for OMG members only.

The positive thing is; herewith is shown how CIA/NSA/Mossad and other intelligence agents are operating via cults and how desperate the illuminati and  their opportunists are to manipulate the spiritual awareness on Earth which they can not stop. They know that. We know that. Everybody should know this.

They betray themselves with these kind of public disqualifications.

Psychopathy is simply negative aspect or outcome of reptilian genetics the same way as autism is the negative outcome of dolphin genetics.

It's based in amygdala and from there affects the rest of brainstem. From the physical point of view.

From spiritual aspects it's imbalance created in the hyperspace realm just outpictured into physical reality.
Psychopaths are simply too much about physical reality, too locked into.
Opposed to autistic people who can't project their minds into physical bodies, because of fear. So they create vacuum. A body absent of their minds.

Psychopats are contrary just too projected into their bodies and physical reality.

Now, That's very interesting, and makes perfect sense to me.

We live physically in the Earth Universe (body) ruled by gravity, and most of us are present in the Air Universe (mind) ruled by electromagnetism. Most of us have varying degrees of Strong and Weak, aka, Water and Fire, or what we might call Form and Force, or Organisation and ...entropy.

Too much water, as they say in Astrology, and they come clingy, overly emotional, attached to custom and tradition, etc. Not enough focus/presence in the causal reality and little seems permanent or believable, incapable of love.

Too much Fire/Desire and they come greedy, selfish and mean. Amoral, not immoral- that's Air, slaves to sensuality. Not enough, no ambition, drive, or Fight in 'em.

Any and all of these Ideas, when present in a body's creation, gestation or birth, will manifest as deformities in the appropriate system, whether chemical, electrical or constitutional (general vigor and ability to grow/heal).

Similarly, an Entity can jump from the mother into the baby, which is how "family curses" are supposed to be passed on (with the bad DNA) and wandering souls, evil thought forms and beings/souls from the various energy worlds can possess a body during it's conception and enter it at birth. Many people today have souls from worlds in the fire and air universe. This may explain the "reptilian" thing, they really Are Salamander Souls in Human bodies, no "shape changing blood orgies" required.

I agree with you.

However, we all are really 'reptilian'. I know that sounds contrary to our emphaty and warm blood which is mammalian, but basically physically we resemble more reptilian species than mammalian. Especially as we grow older.

The point is that if we would be pure human than we woud be of no use. Pure human would want to participate in bloody useless wars and shed each other blood with no apparent reason. We unfortunately do.

And that's why 'they' created us. To give them the energy of fear and blood.

Of course, having reptilian genetics doesn't make you psychopath, as having dolphin genetics doesn't make you an autist. Only small percentage shows those tendencies in both species. So it has about other factors also.

In fact, the mind is more important than the genetics. That's why Illuminati are into twin programming so much.

You can have the all the genetics of the world but if the mind is not able to open those it is of no use. It's not known to mainstream science, if it ever would be, regarding their dogmatic pretense, but it's the mind that actually open or close particular genetics during various phases of growth and life.

[youtube]vosKV4O8Aq8[/youtube]

あなた "を行う" SEOと設定が完了しているホモサイトが上位にランクされる HIPAA法の患者の個人情報や違反の誤用の結果は厳しい 彼らは機器で再生する前に別の天気は異なる危険性を紹介しますので、あなたの子供たちは常に考慮に天候を取るべきである クロエ バッグ chrome hearts クリストファー·ノーランメメントのは言及しないで打破TSK TSK しかし、プレデターは、1987年に本当に良いR格サイファイのホラー映画ではなかった これは、あなたのサプリメントはあなたの目的のために有効なものであるかどうかのより良いアイデアを与えることができます
しかし、遅かれ早かれファンは、彼らが値する適切な治療を受ける場合を除き、これらの映画を見に来て停止します これらの鋭利なものは、誤って防護服を引き裂くことが 我々は、これらのフィルムは腎臓が本来あるべきように扱わ本当の理由を理解する クロムハーツ ラルフローレンポロ すべてのいくつかの男性は、彼らはあまりにも彼らの目を置くすべての女性の後を追うが、真実であるために、男性はいくつかの一定の基準を持っているであろう、それはしかし、彼らの夢の女性に来るとき、それはほとんどの男性があなたを修飾することも事実であるどのように私たちを知っているあなたはかなり顔といい体を持っている場合、あなた自身とはいを運ぶ方法は、それが支払う 日本の人々は、ランセットの研究によると、平均的な成人は、年齢86であることが生きているworldwithで最も高い平均寿命を持っている オンライン血液媒介病原体トレーニングとユニバーサル予防コースはOSHAガイドラインを取り入れて設計されている今日、オンラインとオフを提供した
ノーランによって新しいものは、可能なほぼすべての方法で道優れている ちょうどあなたの皮膚の感染部位に小さなドロップがかゆみを止めるには十分であろう スイングのオフ立ち上げないか、または構造体の上部から飛び降りるん ラルフローレン 店舗 スタージュエリー 私はターミネーターを見終えると偉大な、偉大なポップコーン映画だった "と思うよ スパイダーでし叫びフェストの終わりに - 人、両方Osbornsが死んでいた これは、心理学的観点から良いことだが、物理的に、あなたはあなたの健康とロシアンルーレットをプレイすることが
あなたの感情的なトリガを変更するために認識し、それが容易になります プレステージは素晴らしいと、おそらく彼の最高だったが、私は最後の前にそれを把握しましたので、華麗ではない 彼はあなたが見るようにあなたが考えになり、アイデアを中心に彼の映画が好きで、どのようにアイデアが物語を駆動することができます 少女時代 ティファニー tumi 店舗 中皮腫は、積極的な、治療に対して非常に抵抗力がある しかし、それでも、我々はダウンアンダー見たい車の一握りはあり 遺伝子分析は、しわスプレッダになるための多くのルートが存在することを明らかに、ほとんどが接着因子の発現を調節する経路のコンポーネントの一つの単純点変異の結果であること
あなたは、中古家具店で良い価格で無垢材を見つける可能性が高くなります うん、アメリカのサイトはCMSSとplainaudioドライバを持っている 色気とにじみ出る女性は常に男性の生きの注目をキャッチしますが、隠された秘密のあなたに十分な自信を持っていない場合は、セックスアピールを持つことはできません tumi バッグ バーバリー通販 新しいスパイダーばドン心配は、 - 男の作品はミステリーに任意の類似点を負い、あなたが楽しむことをたくさん見つける いいえ作製スターません - オッズあなたは、彼らはクリスノーランの映画の中で行ったことがない理由故にチャニングテイタムとミーガン·フォックス全体の演技のキャリアから来て見たよりも野菜から出てくる多くの感情的な深さを見られている あなたもconsideredthatがちょうど子供たちが何をすべきかだ持っていないだろうないことの境界を押し、あなたの子供に気づくように以上のルールとガイドラインが遊びに来るかもしれない

他の子供たちは、移動装置を使用している場所Roughhousingは、遊んでいる子供たちの重要な部分が、場所を取ることはありません そこに子供を夢中毎血に飢えと暴力のためにロボそのターゲットオーディエンスに値する映画を作るしてください いたずらな賭けで全く新しいレベルにfootballwatching取る クロエ 香水 クロムハーツ それはいじめっ子であるためには、筋肉、ボールを高さをとり、虐待的な家庭生活 ので、少しは季節について知られているので、明らかに、我々は、実際のプロットラインを予測することはできません 成功とも犬のために、治療が当たり命令として厳密に行わなければならない
減量サプリメントのいずれかを使用する前に、物質はあなたのために行うことができます正確に何を教え調査研究を探す 換言すれば、脳の大きさの進化は、大グループ間の安定性を維持するために必要な社会的スキルをサポートするために、計算能力を提供する必要性によって駆動されている それは簡単ではありませんラミネート仕上げをオーバーペイントするが、木は必ずサンディングと塗装することができます クロムハーツ ネックレス ラルフローレンポロ 成功とも犬のために、治療が当たり命令として厳密に行わなければならない タイツや便の世界にnoncomic読者を誘惑するのに最適な方法は、実際には、それらに訴える何かを作成すると、知っていることです あなたがしなければ、ほとんどの男性は、ちょうどあなたが活用され、彼らの通常の自己のようにもっと働く女の子は普段みんなにとって深刻行くものです
いたずらな賭けで全く新しいレベルにfootballwatching取る だから、同じような選択的な条件に直面して、別の系統が同じ問題に対しては似たような解決策を見つけることができます 患者とその医療記録を扱うときにこのトレーニングの完了時には、プライバシーとセキュリティの問題に注意してます ラルフローレン ポロシャツ ティファニー 指輪 あなたが自宅で座って、一日中他のインターネットのマーケティング担当者のためのブログの記事を書くことができます しかし、中古家具を購入する際、あなたが見なければならないことがいくつかあります すべてのしわスプレッダ表面に一緒に塊と同様の外観と傾向を持っていますが、かなりのばらつきがあります
彼はあなたが見るようにあなたが考えになり、アイデアを中心に彼の映画が好きで、どのようにアイデアが物語を駆動することができます これら二人の少年は、真剣に夢中に、それぞれがトップにそれを作るために必要な手段を持っているように見えている 私の唯一の希望は、彼らがライミの作品でやったような画面の時間の2時間にスパイダーマン神話の20年を詰め込むしようとしないということです ティファニー 指輪 tumi バッグ 私たちは、ノーランが彼の文字で何をするかと思います、それはあなたが彼らが何をやるなぜ彼らは本当に、誰のアイデアを得るために文字とその行動に注意を払うことを強制するために素晴らしいです 彼らはすべてのいくつかの作業を必要とするが、彼らは偉大な作品であると私は驚くほどの価格でそれらを発見した コピーを変更すると(そしてほとんどの場合でしょう)位置のいずれかに正または負の変化を引き起こすことができます
アスベスト関連疾患に関連する3重要な医療費 わずか200 MX5スペシャルエディションバリアントのは軽快なコンバーチブルの処理のためのパッケージにBilsteintunedサスペンションを追加、構築し、brightpaintedストラットタワーバーは、サスペンションのセットアップにスタイリッシュな仕上がりを提供します 一つだけ遅らせメタルマスクは、コブラに君臨することができます tumi 26141 バーバリーバッグ 多くのクリスチャンが原因認知衝突の科学を拒否するが、その拒絶は、必然的に科学よりもそれらが痛い Destroのは、スコットランドの武器ディーラーとメタルヘッド( - アイアン - ではなくlistenstoでメイデン意味)ですが、それは彼の裏話を把握するのはとても難しい 雨が降っている場合は、金属製のスライドがあまりにも速くなって、さらには木の梁との手順は痛みを伴う転倒のリスクを作成、滑りやすくなる