Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's been happening to me
For the past two weeks or so, I have been suffering from a really bad UTI.  It came on (literally) overnight, and right at the same time that Richard was telling me he thought he had a new eye implant put in because his eye had been twitching non-stop. 

I had been taking cranberry, garlic & Echinacea, drinking plenty of juice and oxygen water, trying to fix it, as I refuse to go to a doctor (for many reasons) unless it is 100% absolutely necessary.  Anyway, that wasn’t helping and it was only getting worse, so I went on the Internet and found four other herbs that were supposed to help clear it up. I got those and I also started doing color healing on myself. Well, believe it or not, within a day and a half of taking the herbs and doing the healing, I was just about completely back to normal – and boy did it feel good! 

Then last night happened. I had a really strange, scary night. First I had this dream. I woke up shortly after I had it, but I couldn’t remember what it was and I felt like I needed to remember it. So then I kept telling my ‘higher’ self that I wanted my dream back or I wanted to go back into that dream when I fell back asleep.  Then, as I was falling asleep, I heard the phone ringing and a women’s voice leaving a message. I thought that I would check it out after I woke up. Later, I woke up again and had to go out into the living room for some reason. I then decided to listen to the message that was flashing on my phone. It was my sister and she left a really strange message. Not only was the message strange, but as I listened to it, her voice seemed to go into slow motion and it sounded all eerie and demonic. She was saying something like: “They came! They came! They’re real, and are coming by you next. Here’s what you have to do…”  

Then, all of a sudden, I remembered the dream I had ‘lost’ from before.  It flashed through my head as I was listening to my sister’s message. It had to do with me finding a hidden ‘doorway’ through the mirror that is in our headboard of our bed.  I found out that to open it you had to use this ball that had a light in it and then you had to whistle a certain tone. I couldn’t open it myself because I don’t know how to whistle. But for some reason, the door was open and I was going to go through it, but I was afraid and I wanted someone to go through with me.  

Just as suddenly, I seemed to be back in my bedroom and I saw a light coming from the back of the headboard of our bed. I walked around the bed, thinking how strange it was to see a light there. I also got a kind of creepy feeling thinking that there was something bad in there. My thoughts then went back to the phone message my sister left me, when I suddenly felt a hand grab my shoulder. Something or someone had come out of that ‘light.’ That’s when I thought to myself that I was asleep and I needed to wake up fast. I forced myself to call out “Dad!” This was harder to do than it sounds, because words were refusing to leave my lips. I finally managed to get the words out, and that’s when I woke up (again), yelling for my dad.  I was so scared by feeling that hand on my shoulder that I had to make sure I was really up. I purposely looked around my room noting the light coming in the window, the red light of the clock numbers, my dog lying next to me (but I refused to look at the mirror on the headboard), and I told myself that I was okay…I was really up now.  

I felt totally wiped out though, and I soon fell back asleep for awhile. During that brief sleep, I dreamt again. This time I was in a house that my oldest daughter lived in. It was a really strange house that had a lot of rooms with doors that would not shut completely. One part I was sitting with a couple of people who were talking about (Einstein?) and were looking at a note that he had written. They were very upset because they couldn’t figure it out and were scratching out words on the note. They had given up on the note saying they just couldn’t get it, when I leaned in and interrupted them. I told them that they shouldn’t cross out those words; that they should remember how he liked to hide words inside of words, and then I was showing them the words from the ones they had scratched out. They were suddenly all excited again because now they knew what he had meant to tell them. (Although I can’t remember what it was now, I did know at the time.) Then I was walking around my daughter’s house again, and I found a hidden room. I opened the door to see what it was, and I saw it was a bedroom. The whole room was red. Everything in it, from the bed sheets, rug, walls, right down to the light that was emanating from it, were red. I was kind of shocked, but I was even more shocked when a person lifted up their head from the bed and asked me what I was doing in there (even they seemed red, but it might have just been from the lighting).  I kind of stumbled backwards and mumbled sorry, as I quickly closed the door.  

Anyway...when I finally got out of bed today, damn[/i], if my UTI wasn’t back again - full-blown - like it had never cleared up at all. I then went out to the living room to check the phone messages and there were none. I SWEAR to you that I DID hear the phone ringing and that I DID hear my sister’s voice leaving a message, but now there was nothing!  So either I was dreaming that I woke up in my dreams (a dream within a dream within a dream), or something really strange happened to me last night.  Go figure - all I am sure of is that I am NOT a happy camper right now.

You live near a graveyard. You read about the students going to the cemetery for school and then getting horrible nightmares?

Get some physical things to ward off spirits. They could mess up your dreams really bad. I don't know if those dreamcatchers things work. Research before you try one out.

And you should probably get rid of that mirror on your bed or take out the headboard completely. Didn't you hear about summoning spirits through a mirror? I won't go into further details because it might give someone a compulsive behavior around mirrors.

Actually have a dreamcatcher...well it is on Richard's side.

I have told Richard that I want to get rid of the mirror. I REALLY REALLY want to get rid of the mirror, but Richard doesn't seem to believe that there is anything wrong with it. I truly believe what I saw in my dream, and it is hard to explain it unless you could see it too. But I know and believe that they are still messing with me - why? God only knows. But evidently, I'm not over the hill yet for them.

Remind Richard of those bloody mary mirror invocations that were so prevalent. Make sure Richard reads this post because I want him to see this message: "Don't say the two words three times on your bed to prove a point!"

Like the ouija board, somehow this authentic evil stuff became part of american tradition. The Illuminati probably wants gullible people to try it out.  Lots of 13 year old kids or families got together to try out the ouija board because it was their "bloody mary" thing and they resented it!

So I don't doubt the mirror could be used by spirits in and around your nearby cemetery. B~Mary certainly uses it and she's dead too.

Headboards are probably removable on most beds. I removed mines. Not because it had a mirror, but the entire bed leveled down and the headboard was no longer on the same level, lawls.

Maybe you could offer removing the headboard yourself. Richard might not want to take it out because it would require effort on his part and he does not see it needs to be done.

The mirror would be easy to take off. It’s mounted on the headboard by 4 clips. However my thinking is if you remove the mirror they would just find another way in. Also our dog loves the mirror for some reason. I never seen a dog love mirrors the way this dog does. He loves sitting on the bed and staring into the mirror. Maybe he sees something in there that fascinates him.

Ah lol. Then this is pretty much between you two.

Nah...can't remove this headboard. This used to be a water-bed and is one huge wooden frame. He doesn't seem to want to remove the mirror either. He says it would look funny because it is part of the bed. But honestly, I think it is because he is so connected to it. He does his shape-shifting before it.  [Image: 04.gif]

He will kill me for saying all of this. [Image: 142.gif]
I don't know if it has anything to do with the cemetery, to be honest with you. I think it goes deeper than that. But I have noticed that whenever I get interested in 'alternative' stuff, I get weird dreams and/or strange things happening to me. Then I go through this phase where I don't believe in any of that stuff and I just get really down - where I don't want to do anything. Then I find something that gets me interested again and the whole thing starts over again. It seems to be a never ending cycle.

ahaha. That's what you get for being neared a Collins, an Illuminati bloodline. His last name might not spell out exactly as Collins, but sometime long ago it could have been changed for variation.

Lol sorry Richard. Reptilians are interesting and I just want to believe I've met one online.

Richard and DT, I would have been rid of the mirror long ago!!!  I cannot see any rationale whatsoever in keeping it.  It's like having an invitation in your bedroom, close to your crown chakras, for unwanted events, knowing what you two know.  Take a vote -- my vote is for removing it.  And don't break the mirror when you remove it!  Lol!  The dog will be just fine without the mirror and if the bed looks funny without the mirror, find something else to put there -- something benign!

DT, did your sister (the one who left the message) experience anything creepy during the time you went through all of what you described?