Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's been happening to me
:think:  icon_nixweiss

I feel the first thing you need to look at is Richards’s beliefs on the eye implant, I am sure that everything else is a part of that.

Where does your bed head rest? Against a wall that has another room behind it or could I come to your house and knock on the outside wall where your bed is?

When an eye implant needs to be replaced there is a great deal of ritual that must be done prior to the implant. There is a method of psycotronics that requires them to physically come to your domain, when you are asleep you are put into an altered state and you voluntarily leave your home, and get the implant. Time is altered so you will have no idea how long it has taken.

But the evidence is what you are feeling from the mirror and the dream, you said a word within a word, a hidden room and how you were shocked to see someone and you stumbled and left, but you also said a dream within a dream within a dream, so you obviously kept waking up during this event because dreams are your tool.

I think Richard needs to somehow focus on that night and capture his memories of what happened, and this can only be done with DT’s memories of the events. 

I agree that you should ditch that mirror, mirrors are not bad but it does depend on where they came from, did you purchase it new? If not you could be carrying the refection of someone that it belonged to, a mirror can evoke spirits. This goes for all antique furniture, some people whilst alive have such a greed and love for their furnishings and take ownership of it even after death that is why so many older style homes are haunted, they can not let go.

If the mirror is part of the bed, cut out a board the same size and shape as the mirror and put a print of something on it, something that will create some good energy.  or fill the space with lots of tumbled crystals and place a piece of glass over it to hold them all in, you are artistic DT, you will think of something.

Okay, first of all, the headboard of the bed rests against the wall of the main bathroom. And, if you were to reach through the wall where the headboard is, you would reach through to the bathroom mirrors - honestly! :eek:

I don't know if Richard can recall the events of that night. He usually can never remember his dreams or things that happen during the night.

As far as the mirror goes, I am pretty sure that it was new when he got it. He had the bed long before he met me and he said that he had the bed made (it used to be a waterbed but we now have an air mattress in it) specially for him by a father & son. But he can tell you more about it when he comes on, if I am wrong on these points.

I have covered the mirror with a deep violet piece of material for now. It seemed strange when I did that, almost like I was covering up a doorway and I shouldn't be doing that. It's hard to explain what I mean here. Anyway, I thought that I would be 'punished' for doing that last night, but it doesn't seem like I was - yet. The only dream I really remember was being lost in Russia...

Dreamtime said,
"The only dream I really remember was being lost in Russia..."

You're polish, are you? Poland is somewhat near Russia. Maybe you just had a past life regression or childhood memory.
http://www.baltikvairas.lt/img_bendri/map_didelis.jpg

Yeah, well, come to find out I have more German in me than Polish. I also have Russian in me.

Astrojewels Wrote:I think Richard needs to somehow focus on that night and capture his memories of what happened, and this can only be done with DT’s memories of the events. 
I have no memories of that night or most nights for that matter. I’m a deep sleeper and rarely remember dreams.

Richard, correct me if I have this wrong but I recall you saying something on this forum about you were told you and DT were brought together to live where you are because you are involved in inter-dimensional activities. Do I have this right?

Polly, that was one of Stewart’s theories. It made sense because of the vortex that is created by the lakes in Michigan. Also another odd thing is the owner of Brookhaven Labs lives here. Brookhaven is involved in time travel. So I figure there’s a good reason why he chose this area to live in.

Richard, Stewart's theory makes a lot of sense right now because of what DT has reported and discovering her ability to travel through that mirror in the headboard when activated.

DT spoke of seeing dragonflies when the UTI thing started, dragonfly programming was brought up at the Q&A section of the Expansions website last week, I am aware of a programming activation which occured to another person the night of the 12th/13th and the day of the 13th while discussing that particular programming activation, a dragonfly made sure I noticed it by flying in between me and the porch I standing in front of and landing near my feet.

I can only imagine who else might live in the area in addition to the owner of Brookhaven Labs. :-)

Richard if you feel that you have had an implant it is not about remembering dreams because it is not a dream, most people do not remember being implanted but the key is to understand how you feel on waking every morning, because a general sign is that your body feels very tired and you feel agitated and do not know why.
DT, now that you have covered it how does the energy field, but more so how is your dog reacting?