Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's been happening to me
Anubis (our dog) seems to be taking the covering of the mirror in stride. At first he sat and started at it strangely, but he got used to it quite quickly.

As for me...I don't know. I think I am being 'punished' for covering it up. I have been very depressed and very tired today. I've also noticed these strange tiny bruises on me, and my legs have gotten these unusual red dots on them - almost like I have broken out in a rash of 'strawberry marks' or measles.

Richard of course will say that I am just 'crazy,' and maybe I am. But I pay attention to myself, and I do notice when there is something new or unusual on me. 

That sounds like something you should check up with the doctor.

I don't 'do' doctors unless I am dying...and maybe not even then....

DreamTime,

You are not crazy.  You've been through quite an ordeal and you need time to recuperate.

Astrojewels Wrote:a general sign is that your body feels very tired and you feel agitated and do not know why.
I don’t remember how I felt that morning but there has been mornings that I wake up as you describe.

Okay...I'm going to post this here even though it should technically be in the 'dreams' section. I just thought that it had a lot to do with what I have been talking about here.

Strange dream I had last night. I dreamt that I was looking at (what I perceived to be) my high school diploma. It was gold and had a loop on the side where a tassel fit in.  I was holding it in my hands and someone was talking to me. They were pointing things out and saying: “look here…and here…”

When I looked at what they were pointing at, I saw all kinds of symbols and the actual words: “Illuminati,” written at different spots on my diploma. I kept turning it around and looking at it, thinking: I never saw that before. How come I never noticed that before?  I also saw (what I thought was) a grade point average 2.5 on the diploma when, in real life, my grade point average was more like 3.5. Then I saw that I was like 75th out of 350 or something, which, again, wasn’t what it actually was.

Then the voice said to me: “so you see, you can deny it all you want, but you are a child of the Illuminati.” 

Then my dream jumped and I was in my bedroom that I had when I was a child. I was getting ready to go somewhere (?) and my mom walked in and handed me an envelope. She said: “here, this is yours.”

I opened it up and saw that it was a bill for $18,000. I told her that this wasn’t mine; that I never had this account. She said that yes it was mine; that she had transferred my balance of $10,000 to this account and added another $8,000. 

Then I began arguing with her, asking her what right she had to take over my life like that. And she said she just did what she thought was best.

Funny, huh? Guess I was sold out as a child...

DT,
I feel that you are self-punishing for overcoming something you knew to be true, you may not be doing this consciously but your mind-pattern is showing you how you feel internally. You feel punished, Richard doubts, did he say this?
The rash is physical evidence that you doubt yourself; a rash usually means that you are internally unsure and nervous, then to top it off you have a dream that your mom sold you out!
You did the right thing by covering the mirror, you felt negative from it and took care of it, sometimes when we follow our own intuition we feel punishment but you should not. What you know internally is your truth and you should never doubt it. I apologize if this sounds harsh.
Have a salt bath and visualize the uncertainty being dissolved in that bath, try and get a double terminator clear quartz, lie on the bed put it between your legs, and let the energy flow from the base chakra out through the crystal.
Either an amethyst or a natural blue stone, program it to take away your doubt and carry it around until you feel confident with your decision.
You have a gift and becoming comfortable with it does require work, because others do not understand it does not mean it is not genuine.

Some "Tribes" do not like mirrors and even puddles or bodies of water reflect like a mirror.   Mirrors or reflections were considered "Doorways" to alternate universe or much worse at times!  Of course mirrors are used as programming device.

Strange happenings.

Hi there,

This thread about 'things' coming through the headboard is very very interesting.

I am now 48, but when I was a young teenager (I think aged 14 but it could have been 13 or 15) I had a dream one night of dragon monsters (as I thought of them at the time) coming through my headboard.

I also recall that when I was a teenager of about the same age I was constantly being told off by my parents because they said I was not speaking clearly... from what I remember they said I was slurring my speech, as if drunk!.

From my point of view I could tell that I was not speaking clearly but I felt partially numb, as if I'd had a mild anaesthetic on my mouth.

People also often commentated that I walked with a stoop, bit like an old man!

At the time I had a headboard which was fixed to a wall (ie: not part of the bed). The other side of the wall was the upstairs hall, over the stairway.

Simon