Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's been happening to me
That's interesting Simon.

This headboard, as I said, has a mirror attached to it. I saw the 'opening' through the mirror (at least in my dream). I did have the mirror covered for quite a while after that dream, but now I have it uncovered again. Why? I don't really know. I say it is because my dog likes to look into it, but I think it was because I wanted to prove to myself that nothing it going to happen if it is uncovered...

DT,
You will have to keep us informed on any strange happenings.

Simon,
With your age and the experiences you mention it seems you were intentionally targeted, the wall that the headboard was on – did it have a room behind or was it the yard- this is a very important factor as it is very common for them to use technology behind where you sleep in order to get direct to the crown chakra.
They alter your state of consciousness, and alter your parents not to wake up, and then you just walk out the door all on your own.
The dragons are also symbolic, and that you remember the ‘dream’ is also a big factor as it was a long time ago.
Do you have memories of feeling that time has stopped, like all of a sudden you forgot what you were doing or where you were going?

Astrojewels,

The other side of the wall was an indoor wall to a hallway. Attached to the wall was a staircase which led to a converted loft, which is where my parents had their bedroom.

So it was neither room nor yard.

At the time I shared a bedroom with a brother, but as far as I know he was not disturbed.

I do not recall if I ever discussed this with him.

Simon

btw, this may be relevant.

About 5 years ago I was visiting a friend who is a 'walk-in'. Whilst at her place I felt as if we had unseen company - after a few minutes of going within she told me that there was a smiling reptilian with us, who told her that he/she/it was my spirit guide.

To me the news that humans have reptilian spirit guides sounds very suspicious. (my thoughts turn to parasite, not spirit guide). Then again, maybe I am wrong...

Simon

The only thing that I have noticed so far, is that a few days ago I had a couple of dreams (different ones) where there was a 'devil' or 'deomons' coming after me. They were strange dreams, but I beat them. When I woke up I kept on saying to myself, "I fought the devil and I won." I guess 'they' didn't like that because since then I have had severe pain behind my right ear and my arthritis in my hands has been super bad. Then again, that might just be coincidences...

DT,
You know there is no such thing as a coincidence, sounds like you are fighting something, I had a shocker dream the other night too about my grandma, she was wicked when I was growing up, and this dream showed her extremely wicked.

Simon,
It would not matter if you had 10 brothers in the room with you, they would all have no memory of anything, and the time frame of when you were a child is very common for strange happenings and events. When using the term walk-in, please clarify what you mean exactly for your friend. I have never heard or seen a smiling reptilian and could not really believe that they are guides and I agree with your thoughts on the parasite conclusion. It may seem this woman is extremely programmed by new age technology and beliefs.

Hi Astrojewels,

I do not see my walk-in friend very often, as she mostly lives overseas - although as its her birthday today so she is back home in Britain, and I might get to see her before returns overseas.

Its quite a few years since I discussed with her about her being a walk-in. From what I remember she does not remember much about what happened as she was quite young at the time.

When using the term walk-in I mean where the previous soul leaves a physical body but rather than having it 'die' a different soul is allowed to have it instead.

I think that this rep has held me back... I remember that approximately around the same time frame I had a year at school where I made minimal progress - for one subject (a language) it may seem crazy but I learnt next to nothing - I remember flunking the end of year exams and not really understanding how I had managed to learn so little.

Simon

One other thing, the room I am in now, I know that as its getting late the heating is not on high and the temp. is being allowed to drift downwards, nevertheless both this evening and yesterday evening when accessing this forum and writing these messages the room becomes cooler and slightly draughty.

No its not the forum... (also happens at other times, especially when I think back to previous events)... more like its unseen company.

how does one get rid of this? bearing in mind that it probably knows my thoughts and that I want it gone!
?

any advice would be welcome.
simon

Hi Simon,
Sorry I am still trying to follow you; your friend is a person who during youth, her body died and another soul entered that body? Am I correct? So your friend was not actually born into the body she now occupies, she ‘walked into it’. And the rep?
People that have been specifically programmed during youth commonly experience periodic years during primary school where they did not fit in, memory loss or where they either did not care or made no progress like you mention.

I am not sure on how aware you are of programming and deprogramming, but internally we have ‘back up’ files when deprogramming begins in natural form.
It is also common to have entities installed within these back up files, and I am sure this is what you are referring to with ‘it’, and yes they do make the room extremely cold even in a warm climate.
The first thing that needs to be understood is – is the entity only in the room or attached to your body? Do you feel it around you when you leave your home? Yes it knows your thoughts because thoughts are pure energy before they become thoughts, then that energy turns to action-opinion and the entity that you speak of is energy, and it merely will feed off your fears. I need these questions answered to be able to tell you how to get rid of it. Lower astral entities have one major weakness; love, if you can conjure the energy of love, think about someone who you love or have loved and imagine yourself making a ball with that energy of love, then visualize throwing that ball to the entity, it will soon depart. Do not let any negative thought-action enter the consciousness whilst doing this.

Hi guys, :)  hi Simon..   Ive experenced the "Ghost of Reptilian".    This is the energy of the Lower Astral.   They are not our guides.  It is an energy tap.   Did you first notice it when you were with this friend you called a Walk in?     

As for WAlk in, did this walk in friend tell you this or did you tell this friend, she was a walk in?    I dont really believe in Walk ins as that is a new age concept.  Our soul is attached to this body and it is only Tuned to this physical shell.   No one or anything else can take this body as it fits only our soul Vibration.   If walks could happen then alot of the close to dead or many overdose victims would be alive still with other souls taking over their bodies....  It does not happen.   She I would believe has an Alter come out front.    I could be wrong here and please let me know if i am and how this all could work.    I would like to know if others believe or dont believe in walk ins!?