Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is Valdamar Valerian?
Yes Bill Cooper was shot when he pulled a gun on a police officer.

GeeGee, with respect, I speak from personal experience. Stewart admitted having been linked with the CIA - you know the saying, you NEVER stop working for the Company.

If he's still working with them, don't you think he wouldn't mention it?

Your personal experience doesn't really prove that he works with the CIA or working with/for other agencies. His actions and efforts of helping others doesn't really support your theory.

In my opinion, you just seem to have a suspicion of him which is understandable. There are others with personal experience who say the opposite of what you do. Just a thought. :)

GG,

To address the soundness of your stance only......

Ted Bundy(may DAD have mercy on his soul) was well admired by most who knew him. He volunteered and did many good deeds. He was also a  sadistic serial killer.

You are comparing a serial killer to someone who dedicates his life to helping others. That is a bad comparison.

I don't understand your point, unless you are trying to say that Stewart is secretly a serial killer, which is not what I am talking about. I was talking about Crystal's accusation of him still working with the CIA which is unsubstantiated.

No ,GeeGee that was not my point.  I was not comparing SS to a serial killer.I suppose one could also say that part of my point was and is that you don't understand.

I specifically addressed the stance or foundation of your arguement not the SS issue.

You basically stated that a persons apparent actions and efforts were enough to measure them by. Sadly that's not the case in this world. I pointed to the case of Ted Bundy because he was so well like by community leaders and civic organizations. He seemingly was devoted to helping others.

As for SS..
At one time there was something I needed to learn from the Swerdlows.

I can now say that I no longer need the Swerdlows as personal teachers.:D

Oh and FYI   ...you never substantiate that one is a CIA agent. "Dems" the rules.:)

(unless your dead or you're Valerie Plume)

I am by no means trying to say Stewart is the most wonderful person in the world because I do not have much experience with him to say something like that. However, not liking someone and saying someone works for the CIA secretly are two different things.

I'm glad you no longer need them as teachers, because no one really does. Only the tools they offer are necessary in order to thwart the NWO.

However, the theory that Stewart is still working with the CIA or some other agency doesn't make much sense to me.

It's not a theory GeeGee. He said it . If memory serves me correctly he said  he was trained  as a mental assassin . Now why he said it or whether it's true or not I can't say. But I do know once you're in the agency you never leave.

He did take part in the Montauk Project unwillingly and was connected to the NSA during those 25 years. He admits that he still talks to "moles" around the world in order to get new information.

GeeGee Wrote:....However, the theory that Stewart is still working with the CIA or some other agency doesn't make much sense to me....
I swear, I swear and I promise with all the brain I have left to remember things with the exchange about the CIA went like this:

Q & A: Stewart, have you ever done any work  for the C.I.A?

Stewart's answer:  Not that I am aware of.

It was either said on his forum he used to have, or on the Q and A section.  I tried to find a link last night ( went to Google search and put in site:expansions.com * CIA ) and came up with 4 pages of *hits* but I just couldn't finish the search.

Is there anyone here on this forum that is brave enough to email him or ask in his Q and A again about C I A involvement?