Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is Valdamar Valerian?
GeeGee Wrote:If he's still working with them, don't you think he wouldn't mention it?

Your personal experience doesn't really prove that he works with the CIA or working with/for other agencies. His actions and efforts of helping others doesn't really support your theory.

In my opinion, you just seem to have a suspicion of him which is understandable. There are others with personal experience who say the opposite of what you do. Just a thought. :)

No,he certainly would not mention if he was still working for them.This is in his words about the CIA."The govt was interested in me because I speak 10 languages.They were looking for a linguist like myself who could travel the world posing as a business man to gather information from specific people.Or,i might be used as an embassy employee posing as a state dept agentto find out info from within an embassy".He did work for them and in some capacities worked for the NSA.

Correction: He applied to work in the CIA,but he really worked mostly for the NSA.He was like a black ops agent and was engaged in black projects.He also used to spy on I think MUFON and report on their activities.

As I develop spiritually, I am learning to trust my intuition more and more...and in that is growth of the ability to discern better and better...there is an old saying that if it doesn't feel right, it probably isn't right...this saying was probably referring to intuition, because as we know there is good and there is necessary pain and suffering. I suppose each and every one of us must discern for ourselves...my hope is that this forum allows us to xchg thoughts about many authors and what we FEEL from what they write. Because i do believe that as we push for truth and as we develop spiritually, those opposed to this will definitely create confusion in the hope that we give up and decide that everything is tainted, thereby do nothing (surrender our power once again).
Perhaps dear ole Val's writings are valid and he works for the CIA/NSA..or perhaps he is valid and never worked for either...or perhaps he is not valid..etc. The point for me, from this forum's notes, is that there are enough what ifs that make his intentions questionable...I thank you.

Not meaning to chg the subject, but does anyone know who wrote the Handbook for the New Paradigm? This read (all three volumes) was enlightening for me...it was very direct but felt sincere. I would still like to know who wrote it.

I agree with MC's train of thought on this one regarding SS, however there's another level that I realised that is gut feeling, and perhaps for a level of u2u rather than open forums...

I have noticed a general trend of,"if it's something bad or negative about SS,let's not discuss it openly".This in turn is caused by FEAR.
No one should be afraid of anyone.And whether it's SS or anyone else,everyone should discuss the positive along with the negative.

Mines actually positive as a result, but its a valerian thread really as to why i chose not to say, and its not fear that I have, more likely for the well being of SS, it could open a can of worms, thats my gut instinct anyway :)

Moon Child Wrote:I have noticed a general trend of,"if it's something bad or negative about SS,let's not discuss it openly".This in turn is caused by FEAR.
No one should be afraid of anyone.And whether it's SS or anyone else,everyone should discuss the positive along with the negative.
Don't forget the confusion factor.

SS is the most known person of the "hyperspace theory" where many of us have read books from and so.

When his things are discussed or used in some respect and somebody else here writes complety different about it, this will only give confusion.

When being critical or negative about SS do it in little steps, not because I want to protect Stewart, but because of the "readability" of a topic or a forum and not to create and speak about personal conflicts between the posters in a well documented forum.

You are wrong.I do not have a personal conflict with him,nor have I ever had any conflict with him.And what I wrote has nothing to do with ANY conflict.It's from his own mouth.
Now,let's not forget that it's a Valdemar Valerian thread.

Moon Child Wrote:You are wrong.I do not have a personal conflict with him,nor have I ever had any conflict with him.And what I wrote has nothing to do with ANY conflict.It's from his own mouth.
Now,let's not forget that it's a Valdemar Valerian thread.

Moon Child, I did not point to you personally in my post, I point to the unwanted side-effects when a thread is LIKE becoming a pro-contra Stewart Swerdlow discussion, which I expercienced on the internet for over 6 years.

I was just warning here about the internet communication structures and taboos about SS rather than about what SS is saying.

Right, this is a Valdemar Valerian thread. And this man is with his Matrix series creating damage in sincere people because of the confusion and misinformation he is publishing.

Sunn1e wrote:
"Not meaning to chg the subject, but does anyone know who wrote the Handbook for the New Paradigm? This read (all three volumes) was enlightening for me...it was very direct but felt sincere. I would still like to know who wrote it."

I had the same response to the material and also wanted to know who had written it.  All I could find was a reference to a fellow named George Green, who describes himself as the publisher (http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/content/view/20/52/).

Over at amazon.com it says the authors are by EMBRACING THE RAINBOW (Author), Benevelent Energies (Author).  I have no further details on the authors.