Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is Valdamar Valerian?
I know... I know, no linky, I stinky -- but I swear that exchange took place about the CIA and his involvement.

And Sily...do you honestly think that if someone would write in and ask, that the answer would be honest? I mean, that's like asking on this forum...is anyone here from the CIA? Do you think someone would step up and aswer? :shock:

Sily, I think it was 25 years with the NSA, not CIA.  This was in Montauk and/or BBTB, out in the open.

He's admitted to working for the NSA for over 25 years, for being imprisoned for embezzlement, and for some awful things he was instructed to do at the Montauk horror. I am not sure why he would need to hide working with the CIA after admitting all that. And I still don't see where you guys are going with this. He gives good information and gives us tools to help ourselves and develop our latent abilities. What is the problem?

DreamTime Wrote:...is anyone here from the CIA? Do you think someone would step up and aswer? :shock:
Well, I'll step up and answer - my dad worked with the CIA.  Not in the CIA, but every time my dad would come back into this country from a sales trip, there would be a CIA guy in his office and my dad would have to tell him what he did while he was in other countries. 

And you know that movie Charlie Wilson's war that Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts are in?  Charlie Wilson visited the company my dad worked for and tried to do some business with them for his "war".  I believe my dad said he was successful.

Well.. that's a little bit off topic so let me say to Polly -- you know how much I loved BBTB, but I could NOT make it through Montauk.  It triggered me something awful.  I got paranoid and had terrible dreams so I figured bad juju there, and never went back to that book.  If he said NSA in there, I didn't know. 

But I swear I remember what he said about the CIA as what I said., that he doesn't remember working for them.   If he says otherwise..... I'll just say I was wrong.  Sheesh we sure do spend a lot of time discussing the Swerdlows on this board.  And now I'm in the thick of it...... hehe... I just say believe whatever, of course. 

I like what GeeGee said "He gives good information and gives us tools to help ourselves and develop our latent abilities."

That man Val Valerian is creating confusion everywhere. The same is with one who says he is Drunvalo and one tubby who named himself as a Springmeier-Fritzy

So, if creating anger is a purpose of CIA, than creating confusion must be very considered. too.

Creating chaos is a primary tool of intelligence agencies. They send you running from one operative to another. As for Springmeir who ,I believe, is still serving a  long prison sentence ..doesn't quite fit the picture of an operative in good standing. Operatives usually do quite well in life as long as they do their job.If Springmeir was a live operative his prison sentence would have been shortened.

Do you actually think The Parasites That Be would allow a truthsayer to reveal copius amounts of seemingly damning info ,publish numerous articles and books ,do radio and television, have large pretty websites with lots of products and own properties and fine cars,boats etc.?

Just revealing the damning info got Springmeir thrown in prison.

Whether or not one claims to have "willingly" done anything in this material plane or not isn't too relevant cause they DID choose to before they incarnated, especially if the event took place over years. The FACT is, if you admit to being a mind control victim, then you also must realize that you may ALWAYS be one. Once someone has that much power over you, how do you ever honestly have a base of reference to get back to reality with? I noticed that most mind control victims end up getting sucked into the hardcore Christian scam, which is just as bad as some of the others, propogating nonsense.

The q shouldn't be whether or not an "ex" mind control victim still is one or not, but rather, how much of their actions are still controlled without their awareness.

Being honest with yourself, and not giving into the whole mess of circular logic, is really the only useful way to approach a situation where you personally don't know any facts.

So, logically, we could say that we don't know how someone who has been through what these ppl have will react once they start to be aware of what has happened to them and attempt to fix that. How would you react? How are you reacting to the programming from YOUR life, whether or not it was as extreme as some others have had.

You can't guage honesty in others until you know what it is yourself, and that requires being honest with yourself ALL the time, so..

Proph

Christian Fundamentalism  ......more operatives. You're right it is circulatory. Or back and forth. Still, live operatives don't sit in prison that long.

I'm not making judgements, Proph, by no means only observations.

Proph said,

"The q shouldn't be whether or not an "ex" mind control victim still is one or not, but rather, how much of their actions are still controlled without their awareness. "

And I totally agree.

BTW...mind control and programming are two different things.Very similar objectives but different.

Oh,  icon_2thumbson self awareness. Cool 

Yes to the above posts. Its all contextual. What "mind" are we speaking from? Often enough, we don't even know ourselves. But that at least shows we are aware of the situation, be it programming, mind-control psy-op, implant, pernicious meme-set or what-have-you. It seems to me that once one is, if not completely "free" from these influences, but, at least radiantly aware of them, one is very much in control of the torus of manifestation around one, in thought, word, deed, intention and act...across all the dimensional permutations, warp-and-woof, of this life. Im just sort of feeling my way into this using my cognition as a dowsing tool but...maybe THATS the point! :)