Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is Valdamar Valerian?
And I appear to be sliding off topic a bit, ah well. Being completely tangential hasn't killed me yet ;)

I do remember that Val Valerian did an interview where he talked about the Montauk Project and the Phoenix Project.

Here it is

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/valdam...rian_0.htm

CIA being Light, Intelligence, Activation?

I see where you are coming from Crystal Sun, however there is a lot many don't see, and I think in the end its a matter of opinion whether they actually got anything out of what 'Stewart Says'. For 7 years I never actually did, but for the last 6 weeks, thats a different story.

Good thing that you have stood your ground though, well done.

I'm glad to hear you're making progress Rodrigo.

Hey Rod, you wouldn't happen to have an alias would you? You remind me of a person named "Merger" who was from Australia that posted on abovetopsecret.com

GeeGee,

Yes, I was Merger on ATS many years ago, however am now 'Im a Marty' on ATS. God knows why, It was supposed to be 'Im a Martyr' but forgot the R on the end!

My wife is on there too under 'Paulene Soto'. She has a huge 'I AM' poems thread if you can locate it.

Thanks for the compliments.

Ah now it makes sense. However, back then you spoke of how Stewart had "proved himself" to you, but you didn't explain. What made you wanna leave a while back? You seemed(back when you were Merger) very into this kind of thing and seemed much more confident in what you were speaking of. You can message me if you don't want to answer me here.

u2u, as this is a Val thread :)

Going to movies now, will explain in u2u later tonight, chao

Mercy Now Wrote: Christian Fundamentalism  ......more operatives. You're right it is circulatory. Or back and forth. Still, live operatives don't sit in prison that long.

I'm not making judgements, Proph, by no means only observations.

Proph said,

"The q shouldn't be whether or not an "ex" mind control victim still is one or not, but rather, how much of their actions are still controlled without their awareness. "

And I totally agree.

BTW...mind control and programming are two different things.Very similar objectives but different.

Oh,  icon_2thumbson self awareness. Cool 
Quote:And in the end...they only have as much power as you choose to give them. It's all about choices.:D

Thank you all 4 ur info...I was given Matrix V by someone...but when i perused the manual, it was unsettling. Some of the stuff I read seemed sort of twisted, although it was surrounded by what i consider truth. I have however, read excerpts and intros online. In any case, i have not read the book in its entirety because the vibe was unloving, distant, and arrogant. It was just a vibe, but one that led me to investigate who Val Valerian really is.

This looks like a VERY interesting and long thread:D