Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wondering What’s Next
Michigan sounds good.

Let's work on my mind-pattern to visit Michigan and Expansions inc. at their annual conference.

Quote:Some of the problematic issues are related to finding individualised consciousness in such a programmed world.  Functioning in society becomes an odd experience when your perspective is so radically different from the Group Mind.    ~Monica
Perhaps this is a challenge that we all face, to some degree? 

I would like to humbly suggest to all that maybe the PsT(think they)B are working overtime to 'isolate' specific members.  A simple but effective tactic: divide and conquer.  I think Richard may well be correct in this regard.  I feel I need to say, however, that (maybe) it has been perfectly timed to coincide with a set of specific patterns of real growth within certain individuals that will ultimately have a knock-on effect towards others within their group & therefore the whole.  If you know any member of your family - or are close to any other members - do as PurpleParrot intends to - stay connected.  To disconnect totally from each other at this time may well impede that progress which appears to me to be...imminent.

Quote:It is the Oversoul year as Monica has reminded us before and it is best if we take advantage of enhancing our Oversoul connections!!!         ~PurpleParrot
Quote:I also feel resilient, despite so much emotional disturbance in my life.  I believe that my Oversoul is taking care of me in the midst of my turbulence.     ~Monica 

:nod: Aye - and that can work for any one of us here.   

And don't forget - 'Michigan' is only a heart/mind beat away, too... :wink2:

But when is the annual conference or are they hiding it from me??  I so would like to drive out to Michigan but I needs some advance notice.   (my mind pattern is telling me that i cant go this year) William hits his mind pattern with a big Violet Sledghammer, then dances off singing Sledghammer, by Peter Gabriel~~~

xan-i

I agree with you.  I have have some huge growth changes recently - and many people I know seem to also be going through major life reconstruction.  It's that analogy of the butterfly coming out of the coccoon again.  We have to go through the struggle of moving out of our old, safe environments, in order to fly!

But, in the meantime, life can get a bit tough, and we do need to connect with each other.  Rejecting reflections - be they positive or negative - can hinder people.  I notice many who have a need to do things "on their own" now - to finally move through certain lessons.  Those who challenge us are the ones showing us our deepest potential for surpassal.

I am uncertain if I'm going to the October Conference or to the August Womens Seminar ..I want to go to one of them but I don't know what. I'm thinking I should work on my mind pattern a bit more...Do you get to work on your mind pattern at the OCtober Conference? I know there will be more people there...

I definitely am going through some crazy times!! I feel like I want to get thee to a safe ashram or meditative center or natural settings and just purge through whatever it is!!!

I just got back from Janet’s BSS meeting and condescendingly the topic was about what we are talking about in this thread. Janet said right now they are suppressing everything in us. They want androids that don’t do any thinking. I’ve often felt 90% population is already that way. P-LOL

She said that they will get to you anyway that they can. If you’re a strong person, then they will get you thru other weaknesses with friends or family. That made me think of SI and his family and PP with her friend. They will do whatever it takes to suppress the spirit that is in you. They want people to quit caring and just go along with the program. 

They talked about the aliens replacing people and they said one Member's husband’s mother was replaced. So if your friends or family have a complete personality change, they might be aliens. :eek:

William, I’m not sure if they set a date for the conference or not. I just sent an email to Janet and I should know something tomorrow about that. It would be great to see all you guys there. Cool

Ahhh - yes I have felt a lot is being suppressed.  I have experienced that wit my music.  It's like all the effort I make to Create, gets pulled down, and I wonder if I should jsut get on with a 'normal' existence.  Stewart keeps telling me not to give up though :)

I have noticed personality change issues with some people close to me - but I know they aren't aliens yet!  It's as if any minor crack or issue just gets manified out of proportion to pull people apart.  Time to do lots of release work and Oversoul communication....

Thanks for posting that Richard.

I feel like im in an episode of Twilitezone......(same as twilight zone but 0 calories).... Where everyone is replaced execpt a few of us.  And, and you see things going on around you in life but others dont seem to see what you see and you think your crazy but then you think your ok but you cant believe others dont see things like whats going on around you but you think its them but they think its you and you think its them..........  If they replace me I hope he has a sense of humor and maybe still likes popsicles!

:shock:

Monica, when Janet was talking about suppression it made me think about you having trouble with your music. It also made me think about DT’s writing. DT hasn’t been able to do any writing in a long time. Everyone brought up things that they felt was suppressed in them except PA and I. Janet had to make fun of how PA and I are the 2 neutrals in the group because we haven’t felt any changes. We’re neutral because we don’t have highs or lows and we stay the same all the time. Janet basically said everyone needs to do tons of release work right now.

William, Janet wrote back and said the conference is Columbus Day weekend, October 6, 7, and 8. I know what you mean about the twilight zone. This alien replacement thing sounds pretty wild. I didn’t know any of this was going on until recently but the other members made it sound like it has been going on for quite awhile now. That made me wonder about all the people in my life and if any of them have been replaced. I guess we need those sunglasses they had on “They Live” more than ever now. :ninja:

so they are trying.. damn. i hoping this was teh remnance of victimization and aranioa issurs of the past. i guess it's time to get real serious. i'm goign to have to basically keep real sharp about these thigns, and make sure nobody else gets involved, even though it's obvious where they are involving themselves...

as for the creative aspect, i find it easy now, not difficult liek it was for me before. i guess, like stew does always say, never give up. hopefully they'll stay out of what doesn't concern them, ie. my life.

Diego Jose

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What’s going on with Rodrigo? Richard 11 1,713 11-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Last Post: DreamTime