Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wondering What’s Next
Another thing Janet said is they are slowly getting us to not talking to other people. She said that is the reason for self serve check outs at stores, automated phone systems, ATMs, and so on. She said they want us to get use talking to machines. I wasn’t quite sure for all the reasons behind that but it sounded like they are trying to keep us isolated so that we won’t tell others our thoughts and feelings.

PurpleParrot Wrote:I may have a deathwish to die soon but just by saying that the Illuminati probably won't even give me an early death anyway lol..knowing them.
You don’t want Stewart to hear you talking like that because he would slap you. P-LOL He is always telling people that if they think things are bad here, it will be worse when you’re dead because you’ll be confronted with all your problems all at once instead of slowly in 3D. It’s best to work on ourselves here and leave when we’re ready. P-Wink

lol true..tis true.
I know we'll always face our mind patterns whereever we go.

hrmm about the isolation thing...I still manage to keep in touch with people I know and talk to anyone around me...

However, I just feel like isolating myself from certain "others" for a while!!! I feel like I need my time and space from my parents in particular..I no longer wish to be a part of their problems anymore as I think I have mine to deal with and dealing with my own plus theirs isn't easy. I don't know of anyway I could help them unless I deal with my own shiznit!!!
I wish I had a year of not being pushed around by anyone or anything so I can sort it all out, clean up all the messes and energetic entanglements, I've gone through,etc.

I'm learning something called tolerance...I have issues tolerating my dad and smokers,people treating themselves unhealthily(hey but should I speak since I don't eat as healthy as I should?)..I thought I put up with all that crap for years and exerted tolerance...but apparently it keeps coming up so perhaps Oversoul wants me to accept it and deal...with people destroying themselves with irritating smoke...and my dads obnoxiousness.

Right now I think I'd be more scared of upsetting Stewart and getting slapped by him than dying lol.

*shakes head ,sighs,smiles and laughs*

btw does everyone feel like they don't know whats gonna happen the next day??

There are some very insightful comments here in this thread, which are helpful in many ways.  I don't consider myself to be particularly "creative" so that part is not impacting on me, however, the isolation factor is affecting me somewhat.  It feels comfortable to withdraw from people at the moment - I just want to work on my mind patterns and only interact with people doing the same, however I can't seem to escape from people who insist the best way to live is to follow their set patterns without question (traditions, mainstream aims, clothes, likes and dislikes).  Often I feel like the odd one out and being physically isolated has seemed desirable.  With the added info here, I'm wondering if these feelings are not completely mine after all.  I'm working with the 3rd chakra a lot now to release fear and anxiety, which I have found to be quite overwhelming in the past couple of weeks, and not really looking further ahead than a few days.  Sometimes "going with the programme" appears to be the easiest thing, but it just doesn't feel right, so there is often friction with those who do.  Oh well, moan, groan, and back to the "road less travelled".

I know a thing or two about 'isolation' -  having spent a large part of my life within this particular bubble of being.

The challenge for me is to begin to integrate myself with others.

To define this as 'difficult' for me would be an understatement!

Quote:On another note: does anyone feel like there are a number of timelines being played with at hte moment?  I can feel all these shifting linear energies in my mind, and it's like a weaving is occuring to bring certain ancient, simultaneous, interdimensional, and alternate realities together in a specific sequence, to imprint the NWO group mind on everyone.  When I think of the timeline I want for myself, I can feel how these other threads are trying to push it aside, or drown it in tangled confusion.  ~Monica
Aye, Monica - the laws of entanglement are being powerfully employed for this purpose. 

However, has anyone reasoned that just perhaps the underlying agent is a positive one - masked by the opposing forces so as to create confusion and misdirection?   Might they know that if we should penetrate deeply enough to recognise and harness it...it would become too strong a force to be reckoned with?

I would propose that (maybe) if our 'desires' are not in alignment with these (other) creative forces at this time, then this confusion/misdirection will have more of a negative effect upon us. 

Many that are swamped with doubts &/or confusions are attempting to find logic in method & theory.  Just maybe, it is the logic that resides in the heart - not the brain that will see them through to the end.  The brain (per se) is a tool - the Mind needs be its master - just as the Mind needs be merged with the Heart in order for 'enlightenment' [a neuro-cybernetical process which serves to open previously dormant areas of the brain thereby activating it for use] to occur. 

Perhaps this is what is supposed to happen at around the age of 21.  The potential is there but the neocortex fails to 'connect' to the next level.  Why?  Does it fail to occur because we fail to recognise (or have been made ignorant of) the mechanism that triggers it? 

So...what is the nature of the mechanism?

The EM of the heart far exceeds the EM of the brain and can extend quite a surprising distance from its source. Its toroidal aura extends from the pelvic base to the crown of the head.

This is a (meta)physical fact - it is true science.

It makes sense to use that knowledge...

(As an aside here, recall that frequency that is used in order to control those (behaviourally undesireable) under-25's - that which 25+ are generally 'incapable' of picking-up on.  It stands to reason that this is the time to utilise that now.  Is what is occuring to some of our children simply a sociological construction?  I think not.  Evolution is too astute an inventor!  Programming is being geared up a notch or two in order to better deal with these hidden DNA spirals that have been mostly unknown &/or disregarded until now.)

Xan-i

A very insightful and helpful post.... :)

-------

I am 21 now, and I certainly do feel that is an interesting age.  I see it as 3 X 7.  3 being perfection in creation and 7 being perfection of physical reality.  So this age should be one where cycles on 3 levels of consciousnes have been completed, to move forward into greater self-awareness.  I think that balancing heart with mind is a great key for surpassing the controlling intentions of others.  It is the logic/emotion energies needing to be aligned - which also relates to balancing human/reptilian DNA. 

I do feel the creative suppression has the effect of enhancing what is suppressed.  I used to have a visual of programming being like a piece of elastic stretching the mind downward - the further you get pulled down, the higher you fly when you let go.

I also want to be spending my time with those who consider these matters, yet seem to be physically surrounded by those who follow their imprinting.  That's also something that pushes us to overcome I suppose.  Likewise, I feel comfortable with a certain amount of isolation - I feel a eed to go very deep within to find the sources of my tribulations, and then emerge with better understanding.  I also have a desire to work with my Oversoul to detangle and mitigate emotional issues and programming reflections with those close to me. 

I have been having strong visions of a timeline(s) that will promote self-awareness.  I keep seeing various projects, groups, cultures, new cities, cleaner spaces etc.  I am holding onto that vision and using it like a needle to push through all the heavy energy, then follow it like a thread.  We can sew it right up!

Reader Wrote:There are some very insightful comments here in this thread, which are helpful in many ways.  I don't consider myself to be particularly "creative" so that part is not impacting on me, however, the isolation factor is affecting me somewhat.  It feels comfortable to withdraw from people at the moment - I just want to work on my mind patterns and only interact with people doing the same, however I can't seem to escape from people who insist the best way to live is to follow their set patterns without question (traditions, mainstream aims, clothes, likes and dislikes).  Often I feel like the odd one out and being physically isolated has seemed desirable. 
Reader, I can relate to a lot of what you said. I don’t feel particularly creative either, so I don’t feel the effect of it being suppressed. Although because of programming it could have been suppressed all my life. Like Janet said she never knew that she had motherly qualities until she had her first kids at 40 years old. Her first husband use to tell her that she could never be a mother because she doesn’t have motherly qualities. So something’s just need to be awakened.

I can relate to the isolation thing. I could easily become a hermit living in the wilderness. I see most people as brainwashed beyond belief and I have no desire to be around them. I am thankful for the like minded people I have met thru Expansions and this forum. It’s feels good knowing that not everyone is brainwashed. I think because of us that there is still hope for this planet. Cool

Well,I'm a Lyraen who is stuck in the wrong time line :( and yes,I have red hair and green eyes.

"The Lyraen belief system encouraged individuality,as well as promoted service to others as a pathway to self-growth".

I am on the wrong planet,and stuck with the reptiles.

i'm a soul personality that chose low level housing, no money and no father for the majority of my life. there's no where that where i am is wrong in any way, but i am pretty tired of the constant push towards "normalcy" that i continue to find all over the place. it makes me feel way out of place, like others are being influenced against me all th etime.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What’s going on with Rodrigo? Richard 11 1,713 11-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Last Post: DreamTime