Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a little advice please
the thought about programming has crossed my mind so there has to be some sort of programming although id love to speak to my programmer as to what it is im programmed for. maybe this depression is a way for me to make myself think i need the weed but i dont i now just smoke it when i want to be high not all the time. maybe itll lead me to answers i would never comeby sober. i wouldve never came to this site if i was sober id be really close minded like i was. marijuana has change dme but for a better. some people see it as for worse but it isnt their life to judge or live.

:( that's kinda sad to be closed to all of this... I was lucky to brought up in a household with broadminded parents :D as a kid I had access to tarot, runes, crystals and all of the other stuff :)

Now your mind is opening up, have you done much reading on this site? use the opportunity to explore new concepts...might offer new insights into your own existence.

yea most stuff on the site opened up alot. definately reinforced the way i think and do stuff.

Well Tyson, you are programmed, but not specifically so you do not have a ‘programmer’, you belong to a whole generation of people that are energetically programmed, which stems from the bloodline of one of your parents, and by what you have said I would have to say, your father, as you never mention him. Yes I agree that the weed is a trigger to take you places that you would never do sober, yet it is also a deterrent and downer whilst your brain/body and spirit is developing – therefore it is a catch 22, it creates you to go outside any type of standard way of thinking, but the flip side is you can not go outside into reality.

You along with millions of others that belong to this generation are programmed for exactly what you are doing now, feeling depressed, anti social, anxiety and isolated, the weed you smoke is not natural the seed is genetically enhanced, all drugs have been developed in underground bases to enforce this energy amongst your generation, alcohol and drugs break down and separate the spirit!

Why would they do this? Because you also belong to the generation that makes great changes for all.

lol so true AJ! so true. i have noticed all these youths even younger than me drinking tons of alcohol and asking me if im gunna get fu*ked up this weekend. my answer is always no of course but i now understand why they love it so much. thyre always like " you live once why not get sh*t faced"...and ive actually really decreased my cannabis intake since i first started coming here asking for advice. at first it was: morning,lunch,after school and two more times following that during the night. now i just smoke once or twice a day. of course its not a full on halt but it helps.
edit: also if it wasnt for you guys here on this forum i wouldnt have the mindset to get a job and become part of the reality/system i think i wouldve done whatever it took to break out of it. but im definately gona get a small job and get some money i guess its not evil if do good with it right? whatever i have left over ill buy some homeless guy or girl dinner or lunch that should be fun

I hope one day you do see that your life is better off without it but it has to be your choice, not someone else’s. alcohol particularly creates holes in the aura, it works like our ozone layer around earth, these holes allow mojo’s and dark entities to attach, and it is something that is hard to prove, yet all you have to do is go to a place where everyone is drinking, and from the beginning of the night to the end, watch and observe how the personality transforms and if you have insight, you can actually see these entities behind the person/persons, and you have often said how you feel out of place, let me tell you when I am out and people keep offering you drinks and my reply is “no thanks I don’t drink alcohol” they think I am a reformed alcoholic, it really is a test to self to be able to socialize, say no and be happy about it! When you do get a job Tyson I hope you will buy your mother some gifts with the extra money you have.. Family first.

yeah ive noticed how they get all different when they drink. recently i went to a friends party and everyone was drunk, i wasnt though and it was boring and they talk about the most stupidest things. yeah i will do that

question.
what do you do if you have no money? are you doomed to die? i mean if you dont grow your own food you have to buy it. no money, no food?

Humans are programmed to survive. They'll find food one way or another. Even if it means dumpster diving.