Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marijuana
so does anyone here smoke or ingest it? i do,

Marijuana is not natures weed anymore Tyson, it has been carefully manipulated to be grown through hydroponic systems, and even those who do grow plants at home, the original seed has been genetically modified. Your generation is targeted with so many substances to decrease the natural spiritual knowledge within you.

I enjoy the odd toke every now and then but not all the time. I tend to stress easily and sometimes a good joint is all it takes to shut my brain up long enough to fall asleep. You do have to be careful about where you get it from though. Better than popping pills or drinking, in my opinion

really? im kind of the opposite of most marijuana smokers i know. they all get tired and lazy but not me, i love the feeling of using my brain, i think yes there is some shitty weed that is just grown to make money and yes my friends are severely stupified from it, so i agree. but. there is the good sativa dominant strains that evergize even the laziest. physically and mentally. still depends on your mindset but still you definately cant sleep after a hit of that. youll be doing something and being productive.thats what i recommend.

any medical users?

I have friends that are med users. Michigan is the 13th state to legalize it for med users. I thought it was interesting that Michigan just happen to be the 13th state.

yes interesting. what do you think its significance could be

I know the Illuminati loves to use 13 as much as possible. Like the government pot is called G13. 13 people in the US receive their pot from the government. 13 US states legalized med use.
If you read news stories you will notice a lot of them have 13 somewhere in the story. It's like the Illuminati uses 13 as a signature to let people know they were behind it.

I smoke. Its definitely a "fun" thing for me. I only smoke socially, or in a very close nit circle of friends. I used to smoke like a chimney. I have too many responsibilities now.

Agree with the genetic warning, when it grows naturally in remote locations it is a pleasant experience, said to dispel the effects of programming. icon_smoke