Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats love?
I agree veronica. I'm most aligned with Scarlet's original interpretation. 

Yeah, me too.

Ask mi parrents, i made a ton of crap in mi life, and they still love me.

I was not talking about a Relationship.

Could you be more specific William?

Ultimate love of a Father for his son is shown in this clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUPiAs20i4

i remember seeing this some time ago, what a cool dad

I think Scarlet has witten down very well the definition of pure love she's experiencing.:)And I think things like 'relationship' and 'physical attraction'(or other materialistic crap) is absolutely no thema.

True love,is really wishing someone to be happy in any aspect of life,when it feels like the person is you just in another body,the famous 'other part' of you which makes you even more perfect. And by making that visible in our mind we create a connection which is stronger than anything.Pure energy.An unconditional love.Perfection.Freedom.Being yourself with your other self.Sharing the joy of existing. :)

I also agree that unfortunately only a few people are that lucky to feel true love.But mostly because people these days don't trust anything and anyone,hell they don't even trust themselfes and what they feel just beacuse the society has planted seeds of fear of being hurt in them.

Lies and programming really crushed the people's trust and hope.And there is the ego too,which pretty much fu*ks up most of the already frightened folks.All that's chaining us into prisons we make ourselves in our heads.And because of that,too many people can't break free,and stay imprisoned and unhappy for the rest of their lifes...

I also agree to the 'If you have loved someone and later turned the love to hate,you really didn't love him/her in the first place'.Love is never twisted.

Opposite of love isn't hate, but indifference. Osho said that love an hate are one same thing, and I agree with him. Result of hate is thinking of one person or thing constantly and give energy exactly like when you love someone. Maybe it isn't as simple as that but you know what I mean :)

This thread has raised some very interesting points, and it is great to see the diversity of thinking, the astrological placements greatly impact our philosophy of how we evaluate and explore the sensation of love. The combination of elements and where they are placed do impact our thinking mind when it comes to love.

If I think about love/hate within a comparable energy, I could only say that love often fuels hate, as many people intensely hate those who they once loved, or feel they should love like parents/family, or they hate because of their love for a particular god, but hate has a vast explanation just as love, and there is more hate in the world than love.

I think the illusion of love is your so called ‘soul mate’ or ‘true love’ is a mirror image of you, and this really is egotistical because the strongest relationships are those who have common ideals, threads and wants, yet it is the indifference that creates the bond, the ability to negotiate and create boundaries, to see another point of view from your own and not selfishly want everything your way.   

They say that you must love yourself in order to love others, yet I believe feeling the intensity of love comes from loving others more than yourself, then you really feel love and being loved and it has no other direction but to grow continually.