Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats love?
So astro, am I being the sag in my posts?

Beyondinfinity, I love the sag in you, it makes you stand out! Personally for me, I could listen to you all day, I wish you would start more posts, your mind is amazing.

Yes exactly, society is designed to ‘give up’ because it is part of the agenda to give up on our political leaders, poverty, hunger, economics and everything that makes the world go around, that we as individuals believe we have no control over, but we do, not physically but spiritually through our collective consciousness.

Programming is a major ingredient to relationship problems, especially with monarch energy, monarch energy is designed for drama, emotional let downs and abuse, and monarch programming is instilled with unrealistic ideology on partnership, to me when you break down the word love, is it infinite to explain, because you can love everything from trees, kids, pets, your new dress, your children etc etc….

Love is such a powerful energy and those who run the agenda have manipulated society that love should be a fairy tale, and this is why I always say Disney movies finish at the wedding for a reason!

The programming energy definitely makes you re-create, because in doing this, it structures the belief that you deserve no better than what you have always received, so once you truly believe it in your heart, the job of the illuminati is over!

Yet the amazing thing with monarch energy is the ability to climb mountains, to deal with more sh*t that the average Joe, and this is why monarch is such a target because monarch energy holds strong to those with incredible capability.

Just like you say ‘you fear love because of the pain’ but you love your girls without that same pain, you love your dogs without that pain, and the challenges of your intimate relationships may have given you emotional pain, but they have made you one smart chicky babe….

Some people are not meant to have long term relationships, but that does not make it failure, I am from divorced parents and glad they went their separate ways!

To re-calibrate the thought energy, you must break down what you fear, because if you fear the same happening as before, hey you have already survived it! I have seen so many young women create their partner to become what they fear, just through the fear that they continually hold on to.

It is about you changing and then the world changes with you.

Sorry this is so long…

Never too long for me AJ.... I could read such insights all day long:) as it comes from a place of balance and understanding rather than fear and control.

Definity not too long for me.  I am enjoying the depths of this discussion.  I especially appreciate your references to the monarch programming and how it perpetuates a core personality.  These are issues that I need to understand and work through.  By allowing myself to come out of the closet and post, I am able to process, get feedback and hopefully open the door for others to understand the dynamics of specific programming issues.  I will consider more postings. 

Thanks AJ!

beyondinfinity,I look forward to your contributions should you so decide. 

Me too!

All the years I have studied, researched and watched people that are genetically or specifically programmed, I come to realize that they all have a common denominator- they want to be loved and liked, yet the energy of fear is so intense that they just become accustom to being let down, and not in all cases, but those who have a combination of programming; usually do it to themselves, because they make a habit in life of depending on others that are simply not dependable.

Programmed people have so many great attributes, commonly good judge of character, intuitive, intelligent, and the majority has good ‘street sense/common sense mentality’ and many are very social creatures-this is why they are a target, why don’t the illuminati target the intellectual handicapped if it was so easy!

The life stream has been doing 360’s continually.

The core personality resides with your soul energy, and then you have layer upon layer of patterns of thought, which is a combination of your current and past life-streams, so the layers eventually block the core.

Love is the energy of life, but in order to feel love, you must first let go of the first fear - what if!

I really mean that beyondinfinity, try and find the time to write up some thoughts on life, I know they will make great conversations; I love depth and never get enough of it!