Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 things
This is a fun chat, don't see too many like this on this forum, feel like i've been checking in on here for a while but always from a distance..

Good topic and interesting answers. Mm, macchu picchu, have seen awesome photos of that recently. Do it.

Himalayas, trekking for a few weeks is going to be ticked off my list in the not too distant future.

Ultimately my material dream is to help create a pure event, when I finished uni I spent a large portion of my student loan on the 'end of' Rave,, "New Dawn - Subtle Matters" lost money, had fun, gained recognition, only touched the rim of the moment.

Dreams are one thing, making them happen is another..

You know, I have been reading this and thinking and one thing I would really like to do (and have wanted to do since I was little) was to go to space and/or another planet. I know it will never happen in my lifetime, but I sure would like to to it anyway. The Ultimate want. LOL

Glad to have you here metal guru, and yes making them happen is another thing, that is why goals have to be realistic.

DT, what would you do once you were up there or on another planet?

Live, explore...

since this is the Hyperspace cafe, it seems perfectly reasonable that you should go into space and explore other planets. One online friend remarked how peaceful they felt floating around Saturn's rings, lots of spiritual energy in the vicinity.

Good to be here with you mindful people.

[user=2]DreamTime[/user] wrote:
Quote:You know, I have been reading this and thinking and one thing I would really like to do (and have wanted to do since I was little) was to go to space and/or another planet. I know it will never happen in my lifetime, but I sure would like to to it anyway. The Ultimate want. LOL

Do you have a any idea how that planet would look like? I ask because whenever I imagine my ideal planet it has definite weirdo characteristics, like a blue sun, lots of water , for example.

I agree with the others here on syncronicities and purpose and trusting the universe. The synchronicities can sometimes be scary.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

GoldenWinged SnakeOiLion,

I agree .....the synchronocities can be downright unsettling at times.

Yes the synchronicities are scary when they are in full force, and it really is about just flowing through them, which is not easy, because I am currently experiencing so much of this at the moment, I am training myself to not put too much into anything and then the next sign appears, it is a bit like a maze but incredibly rewarding, spiritually that is.

GWSOL, I have often thought of planets being like that, in our imagination why would we visualize something like what we have, it is interesting what you have said.

Actually, I have seen a planet in my "dreams." I even thought about writing a story around it. In my dream the "grass" was like little crystals swaying in the wind. I walked through it to a cliff and there was a golden waterfall that poured into a pond full of golden water. I think the sun was like pink, but I am not sure now. It was a long time ago. But I do remember that golden waterfall and pond VERY vividly. I fell in love with it. The crystal grass was pretty cool too. The sounds it made were gorgeous!

I used to wonder that if other planets influence us such as evidenced in astrology how does planet Earth affect say those on Mars or Jupiter?