Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anna Nicole Smith dies in Florida at 39
Singing birds and clear skies -- mid 50's. And then mid 60's?!

OH YES!!!

Short sleeves and the sun is shining?!!

OH YES, YES, YES!!!    (*pounds the table like Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally*)

Thank you William. I just had a GREAT weather-gasm imagining how nice it is there...
icon_thumbs1  :-)

Here's what it's like @ 1pm here, oh yeah the sun is shining, but it feels like 15!:

Hmm,why do you think her killing specifically meant that,Octa?

I think they're doing something with the Dome again.I believe they said they were excavating.

MoonChild,

A Goddess in rituals is the collector of astral energies in sexual celebrations to manifest something on the physical plane.

Perhaps just before her death ANS was involved in a ritual whith many males where a powerful amount of astral energies focused on something was built up which needs a female Goddess body to get ground on the physical plane.

Her death creates/frees available ritual energy; so the involved energies ready to manifest something physically get an extra boost.

The Dome of the Rock represents a big female breast (ANS had big breasts); also ANS has a big tattoo on her leg of Jezus and Holy Mary; these icons do represent  the New World Religion to be started up form Jeruzalem.

So, I see a (symbolic and ritual) correlation between the death of ANS and the destruction of the Dome in Jeruzalem

icon_smoke

William Wrote:icon_smoke
LOL!!

*sighs contentedly*  icon_drunk

Not that I doubt the possiblity of a ritual slaughtering, but does Nicole really have royalty blood? It sounds to me as if she was just a very attractive dancer/stripper who just happened to be scouted by some hot shot.

I don't know about Anna’s bloodline but they're saying the childs bloodline has been linked to Hitler and Hitler comes from a royal bloodline.

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/reada...Num=176683

'nff said. :discust:

Interesting page.

Annas bloodline? There's nothing here about ANS's bloodline but from which bloodline is the father of the child.Hitler was a Rothschild.

Octahedron,that was very interesting :) A Goddess is so much more in rituals.

how and why was she picked to become a goddes? and by whoom?
as far as i know she was just a country girl, don't you have to be from a ruling bloodline to become something like that?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death of Anna Nicole Smith's son Violet 3 1,932 09-13-2006, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Polly