Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Serious Expansions Victim
I just read the thread stickied at the top of the mind control forum and wanted to post about my experiences. I've been far down the rabbit hole with Stewart and Janet's Expansions and the whole experience has left me deeply disturbed.

Let me say that recently it's become evident that I have some degree of schizophrenia and have been diagnosed as such.

I am not normally suckered into crazy ideas such as Stewart and Janet present but while working in New York City relatively high up in the financial industry I learned about some conspiracies that do exist like fractional reserve banking and peak oil. After learning about these things I became more open to wilder explanations about the world we live in and came across Stewart’s Coast to Coast interview. At first when I heard Stewart I thought it was just nuts, but felt some desire to entertain it logically. Slowly I got sucked into the rabbit hole but remained skeptical until I got techniques like the Lion frequency to actually work. This is what led me to entertain the idea that what they had to say was real and I eventually bought into it hook line and sinker.

I still don't know how to account for the hyperspace techniques like the White Winged lion or Dragon but found that over time as I merged these things into me I went increasingly nuts and started thinking I had all kinds of abilities to remove mind patterns and such using these frequencies and also that I was being attacked electronically and being tortured by the Illuminati. I even felt at times some creative use of the hyperspace techniques such as merging in healing energy saved my life.

In the end I removed the frequencies using the Oversoul level and have gotten away from all of it. It's just too much and I cannot reconcile how much all of it was real versus delusional. As soon as I stopped using the techniques all the ELF bombardment and torture went away.

After having a psychotic episode largely associated with expansions techniques where I thought my family was CIA and everyone was out to get me (which nearly cost me my life) I was hospitalized and diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Since then I’ve regained myself and take medication to help manage myself mentally, however, largely due to the stress of the whole situation my mother suffered a stroke and died and now the closest person to me in my life is now gone.

At the end of the day I realize I wasn't quite in my right mind when I found Stewart and Janet, however they were at the right place and time to take advantage of it.
I am now doing better but have lost the person that was nearest and dearest to me and my greatest support in life. It's very difficult but I do think people should know about my experience no matter how embarrassing it is for me to talk about it.

I got involved with the wrong people, plain and simple.

I still for the life of me cannot make sense of the hyperspace stuff since these techniques can yield actual results for better or worse. I would however warn people to be wary of using any of it.

In my opinion Stewart and Janet are somewhat talented mentally ill psychopaths who prey upon others that meet some or all of the following criteria:

1) Have gone too far into the conspiracy world
2) Are not well grounded in reality
3) Have some predisposition to being mentally ill themselves

They are potentially dangerous people and my interactions with them include numerous consultations, having spent a day with Stewart and attending a conference. I have had many experiences consistent with the negative interactions others have had here.

Dear mmasters,

I am sorry for your loss!

Thank you for sharing your story here though and welcome on HCF! I have made very similar experiences as you. Expansions is, from my own experiences, a very dangerous spiral that sucks you in deeper and deeper until you lose your sense of reality. I am very thankful today to have woken up from this nightmare.

The minute that I left that cult I have felt a sense of deep inner peace and my life has taken a radical turn for the better in all aspects. Just to name a few things: the nightmares, self-doubts, pressure to please a guru, the oppression I felt while interacting with them, the chronic headaches I had due to using their 'techniques' are gone, and I am genuinely happy now with my life, and myself and my work and personal life have improved dramatically. Leaving that cult has been the best form of deprogramming ever!

And from my own experience, posting my story on HCF was really not easy for me, but it has helped me enormously in moving on!

All the best to you and I look forward to reading your posts! :)
Jacaranda

mmasters,
My condolences on your loss. What has occured is more on their (S/J's) soul.

The experience you share and describe are not unusual in the Expansions population or the realm in which S/J operate.

I am happy you were able to remove yourself and are on the road to recovery.

Thanks for your thoughts Jacaranda and Mercy Now. Good to know I am not alone in having gotten caught up in this ridiculous nonsense.

These people should be institutionalized or jailed for life. Probably has something to do with why they moved to the state of Michigan, perhaps they have more of a free reign there then they would probably have in most places?

One thing that is encouraging is seeing how they are going downhill. I look forward to seeing their complete downfall. If anyone is persuing lawsuits against them, I would be happy to help in any way. They are criminals to humanity.

Welcome to HCF mmasters, I thank you for sharing your story with us. You have access to the senior members forums now. :)

Welcome mmasters

peace

[user=1723]mmasters[/user] wrote:
Quote:I just read the thread stickied at the top of the mind control forum and wanted to post about my experiences. I've been far down the rabbit hole with Stewart and Janet's Expansions and the whole experience has left me deeply disturbed.

Let me say that recently it's become evident that I have some degree of schizophrenia and have been diagnosed as such.

I am not normally suckered into crazy ideas such as Stewart and Janet present but while working in New York City relatively high up in the financial industry I learned about some conspiracies that do exist like fractional reserve banking and peak oil. After learning about these things I became more open to wilder explanations about the world we live in and came across Stewart’s Coast to Coast interview. At first when I heard Stewart I thought it was just nuts, but felt some desire to entertain it logically. Slowly I got sucked into the rabbit hole but remained skeptical until I got techniques like the Lion frequency to actually work. This is what led me to entertain the idea that what they had to say was real and I eventually bought into it hook line and sinker.

I still don't know how to account for the hyperspace techniques like the White Winged lion or Dragon but found that over time as I merged these things into me I went increasingly nuts and started thinking I had all kinds of abilities to remove mind patterns and such using these frequencies and also that I was being attacked electronically and being tortured by the Illuminati. I even felt at times some creative use of the hyperspace techniques such as merging in healing energy saved my life.

In the end I removed the frequencies using the Oversoul level and have gotten away from all of it. It's just too much and I cannot reconcile how much all of it was real versus delusional. As soon as I stopped using the techniques all the ELF bombardment and torture went away.

After having a psychotic episode largely associated with expansions techniques where I thought my family was CIA and everyone was out to get me (which nearly cost me my life) I was hospitalized and diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Since then I’ve regained myself and take medication to help manage myself mentally, however, largely due to the stress of the whole situation my mother suffered a stroke and died and now the closest person to me in my life is now gone.

At the end of the day I realize I wasn't quite in my right mind when I found Stewart and Janet, however they were at the right place and time to take advantage of it.
I am now doing better but have lost the person that was nearest and dearest to me and my greatest support in life. It's very difficult but I do think people should know about my experience no matter how embarrassing it is for me to talk about it.

I still for the life of me cannot make sense of the hyperspace stuff since these techniques can yield actual results for better or worse. I would however warn people to be wary of using any of it.

In my opinion Stewart and Janet are somewhat talented mentally ill psychopaths who prey upon others that meet some or all of the following criteria:

They are potentially dangerous people and my interactions with them include numerous consultations, having spent a day with Stewart and attending a conference. I have had many experiences consistent with the negative interactions others have had here.

mmasters,
Have you received pm's from others on this forum saying that they can help?

Not legally but emotionally,mentally and/or spiritually?

um, you're one of the day w/ stew folks?

interesting.. will you detail it??

Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your experience.

[user=61]Mercy Now[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=1723]mmasters[/user] wrote:
Quote:I just read the thread stickied at the top of the mind control forum and wanted to post about my experiences. I've been far down the rabbit hole with Stewart and Janet's Expansions and the whole experience has left me deeply disturbed.

mmasters,
Have you received pm's from others on this forum saying that they can help?

Not legally but emotionally,mentally and/or spiritually?
Haven't recieved anything yet, though I just signed up last night.