Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Icke
William mentioned this forum got quiet and that it needed a new topic. Well, how about David Icke? I know the S’s never thought much of him until Icke came to Michigan to visit with the S’s. The S’s were trying to get an advertising deal with David and they found out he was coming to Chicago. So the got a hold of David and convinced him to come up here for a chat. Ever since then the S’s say good things about David. Before that they would say David is programmed and spreading new age disinformation.

I’ve read some of David’s books and articles and it seems like he publishes a mix of truth and new age beliefs. I think the Illuminati are using David to help make people aware of the Illuminati and the reptilians. The Illuminati wants a smooth transition when they come out in the open and rule us. They don’t want chaos when they come out, so people like David and SS are doing them a favor by getting people aware of what is to come.

We are seeing the Ground work then!

Richard what people like SS and Icke do is called  CHICKEN FEED. It is just enough truth to draw people in .

In freemasonry you are never to gossip or slander another person, but most especially another mason, publically.It's interesting. Benjamin Franklin( a well known freemason) chastised John Adams about this when Adams was attempting to convince the colonies of the dangers of Great Britian ruling over them.He had just finished defending (and won)British soldiers who opened fire on a group of citizens, many of them young boys, who attacked the unit with oyster shells and rocks and a club. He soon realized that this had all been a set up to antagonize the crowd so Britain could instill martial law. Sound familiar? Anyway Franklin who had lived in London for several years advised Adams never to speak badly of Britain ,the King or anyone else publicly.Privately however Franklin and others trashed the very same people and more. They were following the lead of not only the freemasons but the ruling elite in Great Britain and Europe.Adams came from a humble and so called peasant background and was unfamiliar with elite games.Later because Adams was such a truth sayer they arranged to have him visit(3 years) France to attempt to convince France to lend the colonies money and supplies for the revolution. They knew Adams would offend the French by his ways but it got him out their (TPTB) way. What they hadn't accounted for was the spirit of the colonists at home.  

If you watch with discernment you can see the very same dynamic taking place among the Conspiracy Network.

Just my 2 cents.

BTW....I am of the opinion that the NWO would like first and foremost for the USA to go down. In line with that agenda they have done nearly everything possible to make sure that happens(short of a nuclear attack) and now not only other countries but our own citizens would welcome it. I also believe they want Australia to fall being perhaps only second to the US. Mind you this is just intuition and I have no real info to back it up. Australia and the US do have a history (mind pattern?) of bucking authority and independence.

[color="#0000ff Wrote:Mercy Now[/color]]Richard what people like SS and Icke do is called  CHICKEN FEED. It is just enough truth to draw people in .

In freemasonry you are never to gossip or slander another person, but most especially another mason, publically.It's interesting. Benjamin Franklin( a well known freemason) chastised John Adams about this when Adams was attempting to convince the colonies of the dangers of Great Britian ruling over them.He had just finished defending (and won)British soldiers who opened fire on a group of citizens, many of them young boys, who attacked the unit with oyster shells and rocks and a club. He soon realized that this had all been a set up to antagonize the crowd so Britain could instill martial law. Sound familiar? Anyway Franklin who had lived in London for several years advised Adams never to speak badly of Britain ,the King or anyone else publicly.Privately however Franklin and others trashed the very same people and more. They were following the lead of not only the freemasons but the ruling elite in Great Britain and Europe.Adams came from a humble and so called peasant background and was unfamiliar with elite games.Later because Adams was such a truth sayer they arranged to have him visit(3 years) France to attempt to convince France to lend the colonies money and supplies for the revolution. They knew Adams would offend the French by his ways but it got him out their (TPTB) way. What they hadn't accounted for was the spirit of the colonists at home.  

If you watch with discernment you can see the very same dynamic taking place among the Conspiracy Network.

Just my 2 cents.
Mercy Now, your POV is very interesting here and I read your comments and pretty much agree with most of them. The Novus Ordo Seclorum (New Order Of The Ages) and the Novus Ordo Mundi (New World Order) had to have constant disinformation and counter-intelligence 'issued' as 'factual information' and in Freemasonry, above the 33 Degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, there are "Masonic Degrees" all the way to 360, the Masonic Circle, towards "Luciferian Divinity", with the Satanic Minions of False Lightbearers leading the Sleeple Sheeple People into ever increasing diversions, smokescreens and disorientation. Yes, Aliens DO exist, and yes the Reptilians obviously exist, plus the Greys and Reptilian Hybrids.

That 'individual' has spun massive amounts of counter-intelligence and apart from the Hyperspace Language information, some of which itself is questionable, he has given total BS to the Sheeple. It is disgusting and saddening to see how, without any compulsion or morals, that such a conceited, arrogant man, could pull the wool over so many peoples eyes for so long. At least now, many people are awakening from naivety and seeing that he actually is simply in many ways, another aspect of the NWO and the NWR.

I have no way of proving this, but since he took the drugs in the forest, alternative message boards were talking about David Ickes. I notice he got more publicity and members since he started the hallucination trips.

I noticed that too SI about Icke. Some folks think that because it's with native peoples Indians, Aborigines etc. it's cool and okay. NOT!!! 

Yes I also agree with all of you, I have always liked Ickes work, and enjoyed the thoroughness of his books, there was no room for doubt as he covered everything and I feel that he is a major player in educating the world with the truth.

Yet when SS and he became friends I began my doubts, because I can tell you first hand that SS had a very low opinion of him, but viewing Ickes last DVD the spirit world I knew he was definitely batting for the other team!

His introduction to Ayahuasca, and how hallucinate drugs/herbs can expand your consciousness, I know people who are true followers of him, and now in a bit of a mess due to the experimentation of his auto suggestive manner of going on these journeys..  

Just like MN says, these hallucinate herbs have been used by indigenous people, yet the trip is monitored and guided by shaman/elders, and when you are left to do it alone without knowledge or just with your mates for fun, it does actually split the consciousness, just another way to get your core energy I believe!  

Gosh,can we stick to the subject at hand?Every topic starts with something or someone else and then it's back to talking about Swerdlow again.
So,the topic is Icke and not Swerdlow(for the milionth time)
which does get quite boring.As far as Icke's work,meaning his books.There is a lot of really good information.And not New Age either.He has used a lot of good references,and gave a lot of information.One must read all of his books in order to make judgement.I fully agree with Karen.I enjoyed his work as well.He does have some beliefs which I don't agree with,such as that Jesus never existed.What DVD did you view Karen?I agree that they have allowed him to write what he wrote because they want people to know,and that he is supposed to play a part in educating the dumb masses.But how many of us are actually programmed to do something like that as well?
I know,I am as well.The hallucinogenic herbs have been used by shamans for a very long time.Some of it is not to be played around with.Today,someone told me that Icke is planning on coming to Croatia,the Balkans for a seminar.This was a bit of a surprise,because he has to have someone sponsoring him,to come over there and hold a seminar.I might attend the seminar,as this person said it would not, and probably could not be expensive or anywhere near what our money man,Swerdlow likes to charge.I'd be interested to see what Icke is up to.

MC,

The DVD is called the spiritworld, I have read all of his books and like the way he writes but I don't agree that they allowed him to do it, if you have read how he got involved and how all this fell into place you might see it as a different view. I feel that his information is from his own knowledge and a great deal of research, his research is very expansive and detailed which you would know as you have read his stuff, but something has made him switch and not sure what could do it but that is how I feel after viewing this last DVD and reading his last book, he also shows mojos that have been taken out of peoples bodies, he has a world tour planned for next year.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video David Icke Fooling Almost Everyone Richard 0 329 04-09-2022, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video David Icke Exposed! Another Deep State Player Richard 3 1,060 07-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Video Shapeshifting Reptilian David Icke Richard 0 682 05-09-2020, 11:10 PM
Video Donald Marshall Exposes David Icke Richard 0 1,563 08-29-2019, 04:46 PM
  The Biggest Secret Of David Icke Breaking News 3 2,752 12-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Last Post: truthseekerjohn