Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Icke
Karen,trust me.They allowed him to do it.There are others that are dead right now,because they apparently didn't get permission for their work.I agree with everything else.i remember his great interview with the Goddess figure for the Windsor family.There was a lot of info from that one.He has to be programmed as well,so nothing should be surprising.

MC,

Nothing does surprise me in this world, but I don’t like to give ‘them’ as much control as you do, and not everyone is programmed, so if it is true what you say why has it become so obvious that he has switched? What do ‘they’ do with people that have given accurate info to the dumb masses, where will he go from here once people that liked his work realize he is a rat?

AJ,

I also feel they let Icke do what he did. He may have done the research,but I think he was assisted and allowed the whole way. They want people to know .It's their way of easing the people into the plan. I don't know what they will do with him now  however. It seems perhaps a leader in the NWR as the SS's?

MN,

I understand what you and MC are saying, and it seems a very logic explanation, but Icke and SS can not be compared with the agenda, I know that people purposely put out misinformation out there to confuse the masses, there are a million websites and DVD’s out there to prove that, it is not that I do not want to admit I am wrong, I have no problem with that, I can only go by my own experience and feelings, so for now I have to disagree.  

[color="#842dce Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]]MN,

I understand what you and MC are saying, and it seems a very logic explanation, but Icke and SS can not be compared with the agenda, I know that people purposely put out misinformation out there to confuse the masses, there are a million websites and DVD’s out there to prove that, it is not that I do not want to admit I am wrong, I have no problem with that, I can only go by my own experience and feelings, so for now I have to disagree.  
David Icke and that 'individual' have virtually nothing in common and if David Icke is 'programmed', then he certainly is NOT programmed like $$ is. David Icke is an amazing researcher and has written incredible and interesting books about TPTB, Reptilians and the NWO.

AJ,I'm afraid I may not be understanding you.Will you elaboorate on this a bit:
Quote:Icke and SS can not be compared with the agenda, I know that people purposely put out misinformation out there to confuse the masses, there are a million websites and DVD’s out there to prove that

:)

[color=#842dce Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]]MC,

Nothing does surprise me in this world, but I don’t like to give ‘them’ as much control as you do, and not everyone is programmed, so if it is true what you say why has it become so obvious that he has switched? What do ‘they’ do with people that have given accurate info to the dumb masses, where will he go from here once people that liked his work realize he is a rat?
Karen,do you know how many specifically programmed people I had on my forum who "switched",as you put it.Many.How many people realize that someone is a rat?How many?There will always be more stupid people than intelligent ones,so there is your answer.The ones that are small in number always have a hard time proving to the ones that are in greater number that they are not seeing what is in front of their nose.

If icke didnt do the drugs would he still be trusted? I would love to do Mushrooms or some natural drug to boost my energetic system. Do drugs Only open you up to Astral? I know real knowledge can come from some natural drugs, and it would seem that it could help break some illusions from the dumb masses....!

If David is being used by the NWO he has had a hard time with it.

I had a so called spiritual friend.. I feel like i taught him more in one month then he taught me in 10 years, but when I told him we are all programmed and go read David Ickes stuff, my friend came back to me that he wanted nothing more to do with me cause i believe he is programmed and he believes David Ickes message of everything is Love.
I didnt tell my friend that he was programmed but I suggested everyone is programmed in some way.

(i think it is ok to go off topic Some, btw, SS was mentioned in the first thread so talking about him or something in the first thread is not off topic i believe! .. but no biggie)

MN,

Not sure which bit you mean so if comparing the two, they are totally different, Ickes books are based on research and to me he had a genuine concern for people and charged something like $20 for his seminars, he puts a collective knowledge together, and SS books are based on his experiences and the information leaves you with so many more questions, it is designed to confuse.

We are currently in an era where most information is compressed, so it has misinformation lined with true information.

MC, that does not answer my question. 

William, its not just the drugs, its his overall energy projection that I feel. Taking these drugs split your consciousness, and yes it affects more than your astral.

Ok,before I forget everything I have to post,here's some info about Icke.They are charging threehundredthirty three kuna(croatian money)for his seminar.He's going to have a what he calls "a secret dinner" for a few select individuals.After I read this,I know that something stinks about this whole thing.Icke and his apostles and a secret dinner,and the three threes represent the end of a program for individuals.So people,what do we have here?I say,Icke is going to say something,do something,or whatever that will facilitate the end of a program for certain individuals who might be present.Maybe that's why he's so buddy buddy with Swerdlow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video David Icke Fooling Almost Everyone Richard 0 329 04-09-2022, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video David Icke Exposed! Another Deep State Player Richard 3 1,059 07-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Video Shapeshifting Reptilian David Icke Richard 0 682 05-09-2020, 11:10 PM
Video Donald Marshall Exposes David Icke Richard 0 1,562 08-29-2019, 04:46 PM
  The Biggest Secret Of David Icke Breaking News 3 2,752 12-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Last Post: truthseekerjohn